• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * - 3 votes

Does grounding/earthing really work? Can you even feel it? YES!

grounding earthing brain fog clarity emf shielding emf emr brain health

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#1 Intropersona

• 64 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 07:23 AM

Let me start by reassuring you this is not a placebo. I am attuned to subtle variations in my consciousness and notice perspicaciously any effects like racetams which are very mild at best. I came across this because I was trying to reduce brain fog from electromagnetic signals etc. 

Within the first 20 minutes of being grounded I noticed a slight change in how I felt. It is subtle but noticeable and qualitatively difficult to describe but it is as if my mind feels slightly more neutral and less preoccupied with noise (it isn't a focused feeling but more of a neutral clarity feeling). I feel certain about whether I am connected or not when using my computer just by how I feel with and without it connected.

My sleeping patterns where very different than normal, it felt like I had double the frequency of REM cycles as each dream seemed shallow and short and proceeded to cycle more than the usual amount 10-15 dreams. The character/logic of the dreams are unaffected (i.e. as they are by certain drugs etc.).

Throughout the day I felt no different emotionally but felt more ecstatic about insignificant things like getting ready to stand up would give me those tingly shivers (dopamine flush), this happened a handful of times.

I also noticed alterations in my thinking patterns for instance my long term memory recall was altered in a peculiar way (remembering childhood which integrated into unusual trails of thought).

Grounding, allows the body to have all of its electrons available to carry on their normal functions in the body, which include the stabilization of excess free radicals. It also normalizes cortisol levels and decreases viscosity of blood as you can see on the left is ungrounded and right is grounded:

BloodViscosityimages.jpg

Electromagnetic signals like WiFi and TV induce voltages in our bodies that disrupt the trillions of subtle electrical communications which are vital functions in our body's systems like the nervous system which is everything you have ever experienced and known about.

You can buy an anti static wrist strap off ebay for $5.00 that is super comfy and fits over your ankle for sleeping. You connect this to the main's earth 3rd pin used for earthing electrical appliances via any standard electrical plug and cable or just wrap some speaker wire around your ankle if you just want to try it for a day.

$(KGrHqFHJBUFJS+ilFmsBSVTK5MgLg~~60_35.J

CB1143907-40.jpg

qaa2earthlift.l.jpg

Ultimately this can help you have:

• Improve brain fog caused by Electromagnetic Signals
  • Improved sleep
  • Harmonization and stabilization of the body's basic biological rhythms
  • Improved blood circulation
  • Improved immune function
  • Reduced stress / anxiety / irritability

Edited by Intropersona, 06 May 2015 - 07:30 AM.

• Ill informed x 4
  • Enjoying the show x 3
  • unsure x 1
  • Needs references x 1
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • Disagree x 1
  • like x 1

#2 Intropersona

• Topic Starter
  • 64 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 07:37 AM

This is a load of bollocks... by being connected to the ground, you are now part of the very pathway by which all nearby electromagnetic frequencies will pass through to the Earth. This will actually add to the EMF pollution that your body is dealing with, rather than reducing it or protecting you.

• Good Point x 5
  • Needs references x 2
  • Ill informed x 2
  • Agree x 1
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Intropersona

• Topic Starter
  • 64 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 07:58 AM

This is a load of bollocks... by being connected to the ground, you are now part of the very pathway by which all nearby electromagnetic frequencies will pass through to the Earth. This will actually add to the EMF pollution that your body is dealing with, rather than reducing it or protecting you.

Your electrical outlet contains an equipment ground, not an earth ground. They are not the same (peaks of 85 volts on my grounding system during lightning storms.) It is best to only use in the countryside if you want the health/mind benefits (which no doubt are proven to exist), otherwise you could put yourself at risk to emf exposure.

Edited by Intropersona, 06 May 2015 - 08:25 AM.

• Needs references x 1
  • unsure x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Informative x 1

#4 VerdeGo

• 205 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 06:37 PM

You may want to add some orgonite to your grounding practices. Of course this is not backed up by science, but is based on the research of Wilhelm Reich in the '40s and later Don Croft (the latter not being a scientist at all). Since you're already down this path, meditation and possibly some orgonite can further "ground" you in a mental and spiritual way. 

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#5 OneScrewLoose

• 2,378 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 May 2015 - 12:02 AM

You do know that it's impossible to assure that it's not placebo with simple, anecdotal evidence, right? This isn't my opinion, this is the way science works.

• Cheerful x 2
  • Good Point x 1
  • WellResearched x 1
  • Agree x 1

#6 Fenix_

• 183 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 May 2015 - 03:28 AM

Wouldn’t grounding make a person more conductive to EM radiation, sort of like an antenna? It seems to me that isolating oneself from ground would minimize the effects of EMR on the body. I am having trouble understanding how this is supposed to work because your claims are mostly visceral. Do you have any scientific evidence as to why grounding might work? I am genuinely curious because I do not believe that RF fields we are all exposed to are entirely harmless.

Edited by Fenix_, 09 May 2015 - 03:29 AM.

#7 OneScrewLoose

• 2,378 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 May 2015 - 08:33 AM

http://genegeek.ca/2...e-or-marketing/

Why would we need electrons? The principle carrier of electrical current in animals is Na2+, the sodium ion. We do not use electrons to carry information like a computer does.  This is beyond silly.

Edited by OneScrewLoose, 09 May 2015 - 08:37 AM.

• Good Point x 2
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Agree x 1

#8 OneScrewLoose

• 2,378 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 May 2015 - 08:36 AM

Your electrical outlet contains an equipment ground, not an earth ground.

Not true in most cases.

#9 Spinlock

• 53 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 02:55 AM

Most radio Antennas are grounded at one end. It will not stop them from recieving electromagnetic radiotion, noor does it drain the antenna of fast moving electrons or any other stupid claims like that. All a ground will do is shock you if you have a static charge which you get from rubbing against the couch on a dry day, not from electromagnetic radiation.

Edited by Spinlock, 15 May 2015 - 02:56 AM.

#10 Mr Matsubayashi

• 226 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 May 2015 - 01:14 PM

I'm what would be considered an expert at the electrical end of this discussion and I would strongly discourage anyone from attempting DIY wiring projects to wall plugs. If something goes wrong and your "safe" earth connection touches the active, hell, if your house is struck by lightning you might DIE.

Does the body accumulate a net charge relative to the true earth? Generally not, however we all know the experiment of rubbing your boots on carpet and zapping your friend.

Does an electrical connection to earth reduce the electrical noise your body is subject to? Definitely not. Electrical equipment in your house will generate noise on the earth. The condition and wiring location of your earthing rod will play a significant role in the electrical noise your body will be subject to.

There is no repeatability of the earth connection going from one house to the next because of the variations of wiring layouts and equipments connected and running.

Additionally, dry human skin is a very good insulator. The connection to the "earth" will have a fat 1000 - 100000 ohm resistor in series.

I'm normally pretty open minded and will try most things but this is bunk and dangerous. OP if your earthing device connects to the wall socket please re-consider its use.

• Good Point x 2
  • like x 1

#11 VerdeGo

• 205 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 06:09 PM

What about the growing popularity of zappers? 

http://www.drclark.n...-basics/zapping

Amazon reviews of a basic zapper: http://www.amazon.co...customerReviews

What concerns me are other reviews in which it caused internal parasites to exit through the mouth and nose. Ick!

Would this type of electrical stimulation be safe?

#12 OneScrewLoose

• 2,378 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 May 2015 - 09:26 PM

Why do you want electrical stimulation? Our brains don't convey electrical information through electrons like computers due. In the biological case, the sodium ion is the main carrier of electrical current.

#13 VerdeGo

• 205 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 10:03 PM

I personally don't care to use zappers. But the large amount of reviews of people using them has me curious as to how they could be effective at removing parasites and curing other ailments. Anyone have any experience with a zapper or a similar device?

#14 OneScrewLoose

• 2,378 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 May 2015 - 10:07 PM

Sounds like woo to me. Any studies to demonstrate this, or is this just something from curezone? What parasites would you have? It's kind of silly to try and target hypothetical parasites that may or may not exist. I would focus on specific symptoms you experience and work from there?

What are your top 3 difficulties?

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#15 VerdeGo

• 205 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 10:25 PM

I doubt modern science has much interest in this, but I did find one study (not by an MD, however, but a PhD). Parasites are a real issue, and can be acquired by many things, including cats and their feces. The question is whether or not zapping can dispel these parasites and generally heal the body in other ways.

Bioelectrical Stimulation for People with Patterns Consistent with Certain Chronic Infections

The following Article was first published in the "American Naturopathic Medical Association Monitor" (ANMA Monitor 2(4):5-9.1998). The author and re-searcher is Robert J. Thiel, Ph.D., N.H.D., of California. Dr. Thiel is not an MD, therefore this information may not be presented as medical advice. The recommendations are statistical, not specific to any individual.

ABSTRACT

The purpose of this pilot trial was to determine whether there may be any efficacy to combining the use of bioelectrical stimulating units with nutritional interventions for people with patterns consistent with chronic fungal, bacterial, viral, or parasitic infections. This trial was a pretest-posttest, natural control-group design where subjects were assessed before and after bioelectrical stimulation was introduced by the use of a device, most commonly referred to as a "zapper". 140 of 143 (97.9%) participants reported improvement within 45 days, P<.01; 48.2% improved substantially and 49.7% improved minimally. Thus, it appears that combining bio-electrical stimulation with nutritional interventions may have efficacy and deserves further study.

INTRODUCTION

Reports of infections are on the increase [1-4]. Within the past two decades, at least twenty new infectious diseases (or new presentations of old infectious diseases) have become universally recognized as problems for humans [3,4]. Increases of infections are believed to be caused by changes in lifestyle, diet, agricultural practices, travel, and medical interventions [2-4]. Regarding medical interventions, the excessive use of antibiotics has led to an increase of bacteria which are resistant to antibiotics[5]. This, in turn, has led to the development of stronger antibiotics, which then has led to an increase of the amounts of strains of bacteria which are resistant to antibiotics [5,6]. There is even a strain of staphylococcus aureus that was initially described as "a deadly bacterium that can resist every drug in science's infection-treatment arsenal" [7].

Approaches other than antibiotics are needed to deal with these and other infections [2,5]. One approach, as advocated by Hulda Clark (Ph.D., N.D.), involves the use of bioelectrical stimulation (which she terms "zapping") combined with herbal interventions [2]. Dr. Clark believes that all invading organisms are parasitic and can be destroyed by zapping or by being exposed to an electronic field at a frequency taken from its own bioradiation band width, and that devices exist which can generate the proper frequencies. Similar to my hypothesis that all matter appears to emit some type of electromagnetic energy [8], Dr. Clark has hypothesized that all living matter emits some type of high frequency energy (which she terms "bioradiation"). Dr. Clark believes that a particular frequency range for each form of living matter can be identified and that a lethal effect can be obtained through a device she refers to as a "zapper" [2]. Others have made units which predate her comments, even back in the 19th Century [9,10]. Actually, instructions on how to make such devices are now nearly universally available from a variety of copyrighted sources (and these devices are often made and used by the lay public without any type of supervision) [2,9,11,12]. Dr. Clark has stated that a zapper can selectively electrocute parasitic organisms without adversely affecting humans because humans are not harmed by such a low voltage (9V) and that the frequencies that affect parasites are sufficiently far removed from those that could bother humans [2]. A clinical trial was performed to determine if such interventions may have any efficacy when combined with nutritional interventions.

RESULTS

Reflex assessment, combined with the interview process, suggested that the average participant had 1.1 chronic infections (note that reflex assessment is not diagnostic [8]). 48.2% reported substantial symptomatic improvement (between 75% improvement to complete remission), whereas 49.7% reported minimal improvement (less that 75% improvement); total with any improvement was 97.9%. In the control group, the average control also had 1.1 chronic infections; 12.9% reported significant improvement, whereas 48.4% reported minimal improvement; total with any improvement was 61.3%. Improvement (from both groups) was reported for symptoms including bloating, diarrhea, constipation, flatulence, fecal incontinence, congestion, fatigue, lethargy, skin rashes, itching, abdominal pain, indigestion, and coughing. Analyzing the results utilizing Chi-square, comparing the two groups for total improvement and any improvement revealed P<.01 and P<.01 respectively.

The improvement by possible infection type for the participants is shown below.

Type Afflicted % Substantially % Minimally
Improved Improved

Strep 2.8% 75.0% 25.0%
Staph 10.5% 60.0% 33.3%
Viral 21.7% 35.5% 61.3%
Fungal 33.6% 39.6% 60.4%
Parasitic 42.7% 59.0% 37.7%

The commercial zapping model seemed to require more repeated sessions than the engineered model to get similar results: this could be because the engineered model was designed differently (which the extra circuit) and/or because it was held by the participants longer. When long term staphylococcus infections were present that did not clear up with conventional antibiotic treatments, the engineered model seemed to be substantially more effective than the commercial model.

97.9% of participants reported symptomatic improvement; with 97.4% zapped with the commercial model and 98.4% with the engineered model (both combined with supplementation) reporting improvement. Neither age nor gender were found to have any significant impact on improvement.

Temporary (lasting less then one hour) adverse reactions to zapping, specifically dizziness or a near intoxicating feeling, were noted from three (2.1%) of the participants; all of which stated that benefits associated with the zapper exceeded the temporal adverse reactions. (A recent monograph by Dr. Robert Beck regarding the use of a similar device states "if subjects ever feel sleepy, sluggish, listless, bloated or headachy, or have flu-like reactions, they may be neglecting sufficient water intake" [16]. Dr. Clark advises that those who are pregnant or wearing a pacemaker should not use a zapping unit [2].) A more commonly heard comment was that some participants (5.1%) felt refreshed or relaxed after undergoing the zapping sessions. Temporary reactions to supplementation included increased itching (in subjects who had previously complained of itching), increase of various reported symptoms, and mild intestinal discomfort: these complaints were only temporary when they occurred (generally less than one week).

DISCUSSION

This trial did not include anyone who completely responded to previous nutrition-only interventions. My previous research has clearly shown that nutritional interventions can, on their own, result in symptomatic improvement when chronic infections are present [14,15]. This trial attempted to see if adding the intervention of bioelectrical stimulation could result in symptomatic improvement to greater degrees for people with chronic infections. Many of the participants were greatly impressed by the effectiveness of the zapper; some who improved, however, felt the zapper had no effect and improvement was entirely due to the continued use of supplementation.

Although most understand that bacterial and viral infections are common [1-4], many health practitioners did not seem to understand that yeast/fungal infections and parasites are often found in humans [17,18]. Although one major study found parasites in 20.1% of stool samples [18], many of these parasites appear to not always cause detectable symptoms [1]. In humans, most parasites are believed to live within the digestive tract [1,18] (though Dr. Clark has implied that this may not be the case [2]). Parasites, by nature, must be able to live in an organism for a long time without killing the host organism or getting killed by it [19]. Thus, it is not surprising that the highest percentage of the participants had this type of infection.

How does zapping work? Dr. Clark has written, "Any positively offset frequency kills all bacteria, viruses and parasites simultaneously given sufficient voltage (5 to 10 volts), duration (seven minutes), and frequency (anything from 10 Hz to 500,000 Hz)" [2]. A positive offset frequency is one which alternates between positive and zero voltage. I am not at all certain that zapping actually kills any invading microorganism. This trial suggests that since only 48.3% improved substantially, zapping probably did not kill "all bacteria, viruses and parasites" (according to Dr. Clark's book, the reason could be that possibly the current did not access all body regions, specifically the bowel contents [2]).

There are several reasons to believe that there may be scientific justification for the use of zappers. First, it needs to be understood that precisely how the body combat parasitic infections is not fully known [20]; this may be because many of the disease causing parasites have the ability to turn off immune responses [20]. (Both immune and non-immune responses are involved in the body's defenses against pathogens of all types [20].) It is possible that the body produces additional acid, has an IgG response [1,21], or has other actions to deal with intestinal parasites [20]. Second, it needs to be understood that both the colon and the small intestine produce electrical spike bursts [22]. Third, animal studies support the hypothesis that electrical stimulation has various effects on the body, including the inactivation of muscle acetyl CoA carboxylase and increasing AMP-activated protein kinase [23]. The inactivation of muscle acetyl CoA carboxylase may temporarily increase pyruvic acid [24] or decrease the effectiveness of normal portions of the immune system [25]. It has been reported that researchers from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine found that passing a current of only 50 micro-amps can prevent certain viruses (including HIV) from replicating [26]. It is of interest to note that a technique recently developed at the Royal London Hospital uses gracilis muscle augmentation combined with electrical stimulation to improve sphincter control in individuals with fecal incontinence [27] (some of the subjects in this trial had this symptom).

It may be possible that some of the body's defense mechanisms against pathogens include electrical activity or that electrical activity may improve nutrient absorption. This last hypothesis is consistent with work performed by Dr. J.C. Weaver. Dr. Weaver performed a study in which he found that electrical stimulation appeared to make the body's cell walls more permeable so that its response to infection after ingesting supplemental nutrients was enhanced [28]. It is also consistent with a similar hypothesis written in 1924 by Dr. E.W. Cordingley that "electrotherapy" increases "local nutrition" [29].

Why does a subject undergo three zappings? Dr. Clark and this investigator have different opinions. Dr. Clark has written that the first zapping "kills viruses, bacteria, and parasites. But a few minutes alter, bacteria and viruses (different ones) often recur. I conclude they had been infecting the parasites, and killing the parasites released them. The second zapping kills the released viruses and bacteria, but soon a few viruses appear again. They must have been infecting some of the last bacteria. After a third zapping, I never find any viruses, bacteria, or parasites, even hours after."[2]. This investigator does not agree, however, because often the same infection remains. It appears that repeated zappings are needed because it takes that long for the proper portion of the immune system to be properly stimulated into action. And I should add, for some people it only seems to be needed one or two times (some many more).

There are at least 130 different parasites [2,17], many different bacteria and viruses [4-7], and at least 150 medically significant yeast/fungi (Candida albicans is only 1 of them) [17,30]. Is the solution to the multiple infectious agents, as has been proposed by some [6], new antibiotics? With deadly infections that do not respond to "drug-based" treatments [4-7], should not other avenues be explored?

The results of this study suggest that zapping combined with nutritional interventions may have helped most of the participants improve. Nutritional interventions give the body substances which it can use to improve immune responses [18]. Although this is not certain, it appears that either nutrient absorption is somehow improved [28,29] or IgG (immunoglobin G) [1,19], some T cell (T-lymphocyte), biochemical acid, or some other defense mechanism is somehow stimulated through zapping and thus some segment of the immune system, but not the zapper, destroys the invader. Regardless of which (or whose) hypothesis is correct, it can be concluded that zapping and nutritional interventions can be helpful adjuncts for people with various forms of chronic infection and does deserve additional study.

#16 OneScrewLoose

• 2,378 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 May 2015 - 10:38 PM

I would be extremely skeptical of that study for this reason. The impact factor for the study itself is 0.91. Anything under 1 is pretty bad. On top of that, I cannot find an impact factor for the journal itself, and I've never run into that problem before.

I would not take this study at face value. If you have parasites, electrical shocks aren't going to fix it.

• Good Point x 1

#17 VerdeGo

• 205 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 12:03 AM

I was only putting it out there to educate people that zappers are used for such purposes, and loosely ties in to OP's post. It's just another means of using electricity to try to gain beneficial effects on the body, though these benefits and methods are highly questionable. I'm a highly skeptical person by nature, and I'd never use one on my self unless I was using it as a last resort after medicine failed to treat a disease. But there's a lot of people who swear by them, just as OP swears by his method. Just food for thought.

• like x 1

#18 OneScrewLoose

• 2,378 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 May 2015 - 01:00 AM

I would lean towards believing that people who would "swear by them" had 'parasites' that were never specified, but somehow cured by this. In other words, placebo.

Often though, it's beyond placebo. When people try to fix one thing, they often try to improve their health in general, but then attribute it to these magic devices. IMO, this is why gluten-free has caught on so well. Gluten-free gets rid of so much junk food, there's no way you can't feel better. For most people, it's just probably not gluten issues.

• Good Point x 1

#19 Spinlock

• 53 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 02:43 AM

I would lean towards believing that people who would "swear by them" had 'parasites' that were never specified, but somehow cured by this. In other words, placebo.

Often though, it's beyond placebo. When people try to fix one thing, they often try to improve their health in general, but then attribute it to these magic devices. IMO, this is why gluten-free has caught on so well. Gluten-free gets rid of so much junk food, there's no way you can't feel better. For most people, it's just probably not gluten issues.

The theory behind this is vague nonsense. Sounds like this is the next oil pulling.

#20 VerdeGo

• 205 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 03:24 AM

In regards to placebo and zapping, the following testimonials tend to put that in doubt. However, these are for information purposes only, and I cannot validate if any of these are for real. But I'm not sure why someone would zap themselves so they could experience some of the below events unless they were convinced their ailment was parasitic in nature. In fact, this turned me off completely to zapping myself. That's why I'm trying to find someone on this forum who has used a zapper, and can provide their feedback, whether positive or negative, to enlighten us. Warning: Disturbing content.

Well 45 minutes into my first zapping session my nose began drool slime. I began to cough up all kinds of nasty stuff then I felt something literally moving in my face an go to the back of my throat, I began hacking really hard and to my disgust a little egg shaped thing came out and into the sink It was about 1/4 inch hard yellowish egg with white stringy things coming off of it (sounds more like total recall). Then more drainage followed. I shocked myself for most of the day, the euphoria is almost addictive, any way I under went extreme pain in my spine for about 4 hours as well as my head and stomach. Then all stopped!

~Stanman

Hi K__,

We purchased a zapper around Christmas time. Honestly, I was skepticle but very desperate for help. I have been fighting parasites for several years (along with the horrible symptoms they cause). Well, yesterday I received a clean parasite test--wow, I can't believe it.

I zapped faithfully for a month and it killed cryptosporidium, toxoplasma, and yeast. I still feel yucky but am looking forward to a better day now that I am not fighting critters anymore!

My question for you is how do I know the zapper is not killing good, beneficial bacteria as well?

[This is a very common question, and a real concern for many. I have not heard back from a single person who has had an intestinal upset while using The ____ Zapper. The good bacteria replicate very quickly and the intestinal balance is maintained when using my zapper -- comment by K____]

Also, be prepared because all those that I know and love who have listened to my cry over the past few years are going to be coming to you for a zapper!

Thank you! -- from B Apr. 25, 2005

I had the same thing for years. It felt like i had something like a bur stuck in there. I went to a specialist throat doc and she used the tube with a light device, that went down my nose down to my throat. She got very quiet and pulled it out and I asked her if she saw something, she said well hmmm your vocal cords look irritated. She didn't charge me for the scope procedure (now I know why). I could of got her for not telling me she saw a worm. She saw the worm looking back at her. I was really sick in 04 and fired many docs and decided if I was going to save myself I needed to do it the natural way. I did barefoots de-wormer and bought the _____ zapper. One morning I was coughing and I coughed up a pearl white worm about an inch or so. Then I didn't have any more trouble, until I got it again, the same spot. So I did the zapper 7 minutes on 20 off and i did this for 3 days straight. I got it, I killed it and so far I have no more feeling of a bur stuck in my throat.

"Josie Jo" Mar. 10, 2006

Dear Mr P___,

I have been using your zapper along with the **** parasite/colon cleanse ... At the end of your e-mail, you ask me if I actually could see the parasites. I could see them with the naked eye and then I would use a hand-held magnifying glass, just to be sure. Please find below an exerpt from an e-mail I sent to a parasitologist in Indiana, who, incidentally, has not yet replied. Excerpt from an e-mail to Dr. R___ M____:

"After five weeks of cleansing [using a herbal parasite cleanse while zapping with The ____ Zapper] I was given a colonic. The therapist said she had never seen so many different kinds of parasites in a single body. At that time I was too sick to even look, but after that I began to look for myself. I became traumatized by what I saw! It is very troubling to not be able to identify the many different creatures that I observed. Kaiser Permanente was unwilling to take any samples to identify. I am fairly sure of several items: 1) Dwarf tapeworms 2) Whipworms 3) Flukes in the larval stages, surrounded by red mucous 4) Trunk like forms with mouths on one end, which might be hookworms. Beyond that, I am at a loss, even to pinpoint adult flukes, and I am hoping that you might help me if I give you a few descriptions. Perhaps you could recommend a book or essay with drawings of these critters in the shape and color as they come out of the body. I should have photgraphed them but I was not in any condition to even think of doing this at the time... even now. Here are very short descriptions of some of the critters I encountered: a) A flat tan-colored critter, many of them, ranging in size from my small fingernail to my thumbnail (Could this be a lung fluke? Are there pictures somewhere?) (My lungs have been very much affected with mucous.)

b) A tan pulpy critter the size of a pistachio. (Many of these.)

c) A light blood red critter, very pulpy, ranging in size from my small fingernail to my full thumbnail. (This critter still appears after thirteen weeks of cleansing.)

d) A similar red critter with points over its body.

e) Masses of red critters in red mucous, rolled up in individual balls, which, when pulled apart, have points and sometimes legs like a frog.

f) Rolled up forms with many extrusions on one side, resembling the image of a flea.

g) Many, many strange honey-colored forms that seems to grow tubes at random, without any symmetry. (They sometimes appeared to grow entire caverns - the most puzzling and disturbing of all the forms I encountered.)

h) Flat forms the size of my index fingernail, but with extended tubes front and back, resembling an elephant trunk, a tan color.

i) Many, many, cream colored particles like cooked barley, which also appear in larger forms which begin to curve, eventually becoming as large as an uncooked black bean, but with extrusions like hairs on the inner curve and looking like grubworms from the garden. (These barley pieces persist after 13 weeks of intense cleansing.)

j) A continual flow of tiny egg specks, white, black, pink, rose, and bright red. (These continue after 13 weeks of cleansing.)

k) Hard, clear shells the size and shape of a small oval cough lozenge, filled with red particles. (Are these fluke egg cases?)

l) A small dark form shaped perfectly like a cupcake, complete with regular striations around the sides, and, when broken, exposing hundreds? thousands? of tiny white specks. (Is this an egg case?)

m) Hard grey balls 1/8" in diameter, which, when broken, reveal hundreds of tiny white specks.)

I did not keep a diary and I should have, complete with descriptions. Now I am unable to pull into view many of the other critters, but I think I have described the most numerous ones... Gratefully, Barbara Jun. 19, 2007

... I used an ____ zapper and saw a huge parasite release after using it for 4 days. Probably passed 1000 1/2 inch red parasites ...

anonymous  

Here a short version, much happened physically before all this. I've been breaking out constantly, which I never did when I was a teenager, I'm 46 now. My left sinus was constantly plugged for several years, and I would get the worst sinus headaches. I had been spraying Colloidal Silver which did help a great deal, but would still blow out stringy clear worm looking things which led me to believe I have parasites. I started feeling bloated and full after eating only a small amount. I started zapping, with a ____ with some success (helped with my sinus), then got a _____ Zapper, then things started to happen. I should have saved them, but first I hacked up something from my chest that looked like a slug, and also one out of my right sinus which surprised me since my left sinus was always plugged (this left my sinus feeling raw and burned when I inhaled for awhile), lots of phelgm afterwards, chest and sinus. I went through a full course of, and still continuing with Clarkia, nothing big came out, but today was the first day I passed one of those white worm masses, and one that looked like a nightcrawler. This time I saved them so my girlfriend, and my doctor if I decide to see him, won't think I'm crazy. I don't know if it was from the major session of zapping or my DE Cocktail. I had nothing to do on Sunday morning so I zapped 6 times 10/20 with the ____ Zapper ... and last night it cleared right though me ... and by early evening it was time to go. The funny thing was this stuff was the only things that came out, so it was easy to pick through with a chopstick ... I hit those with the negative paddle and man ... you can feel that thing go nuts ...

"52286" Jan 10, 2006

... My experience. The Barefoot's dewormer kills the bugs. Adding a zapper accentuates the ability of the dewormer to kill the bugs, so I take about a teaspoonfull of it before I do the zapping. Zapping does not replace the bugkiller; it is an adjunct to it. You do them both together and get better results. I did get the _____ Zapper from K_____. It kills the big bugs as well as killing the bacteria and viruses. I am not familiar with the other makes of zappers, only that this one is working very very well for me. ... At first I did 2 series of the zapping per day. I did it for 7 minutes on and 20 minutes off, three times. The first time is to stun the bugs, the second time is killing them, the third time is killing the bacteria and viruses that they give off. You have to do all three times because you could get a cold from the small microscopic bugs if you don't. I have such a huge infestation and have had it for so long that I am finding I am having to do a longer time for zapping and more of the dewormer to get rid of the host of critters I have ...

"Pioneer1" Feb 21, 2008

Okay, I have zapped with a "zapper" for about three months off and on. I bought the zapper from ebay. I was unhappy with the results because my colitis would not stop flaring. I started zapping last wed., but mind you I had started to feel bad with flu like symptoms before that day. (This is because my colitIs was flaring again). I went on cipro for 10 days because I had food poisioning 2 weeks before that. Following the period after completing the cipro I enjoyed the best remission period in a long time. But things started to get worse, much worse. So i decided to buy the _____Zapper based on peoples suggestions, not to mention the 3 month trial. Anyways I had zapped before with the other one and had mild tummy aches, but nothing serious. This time around I feel like I am pregnant and is very sore, even to move. I have a fever that comes and goes, and use the bathroom about 4 times every hour or so. Did I overdo it, I was zapping at the 7-20 7-20 7-20 cycle 2-3 times a day. By thursday I had to leave work earlier, and didn't go into work on friday. I am kinda of worried, has anyone else have this happen to them? This leads me to my next question, I have been looking in the toilet everytime to try and find some parasites. This time I found something really suspious. Everytime I look at it I am more convinced that it is. I will post some pictures later today. Its about an quarter on an inch long, with a squiggly tail, with a rather rice-like body, the color of this thing is black. Now here is the tricky part his head from the looking over it is in the shape of an alligators, but his mouth is wide open and resembles an eel's. Weird HUH! Also its eyes are easily seen with someone who has 20/20 vision.

"Selfhigh05" Oct. 1, 2005

Those are all from one site. However there are many other sites with with both positive and negative reviews, including one person who injured themselves after one zapping session at a high frequency. So I must highlight the dangers. I'm also not on here to debate the existence of parasites in the human body. They can and do exist, but I'm not sure how many people are affected. And I'm not even touching on the other benefits people claim that zapping does. But it's one of those weird things that does exist, and people use, and I'd like to get more opinions on what is going on if even one of these testimonials are genuine.

Sushi anyone? 

#21 Intropersona

• Topic Starter
  • 64 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 06:54 AM

I'm what would be considered an expert at the electrical end of this discussion and I would strongly discourage anyone from attempting DIY wiring projects to wall plugs. If something goes wrong and your "safe" earth connection touches the active, hell, if your house is struck by lightning you might DIE.

Does the body accumulate a net charge relative to the true earth? Generally not, however we all know the experiment of rubbing your boots on carpet and zapping your friend.

Does an electrical connection to earth reduce the electrical noise your body is subject to? Definitely not. Electrical equipment in your house will generate noise on the earth. The condition and wiring location of your earthing rod will play a significant role in the electrical noise your body will be subject to.

There is no repeatability of the earth connection going from one house to the next because of the variations of wiring layouts and equipments connected and running.

Additionally, dry human skin is a very good insulator. The connection to the "earth" will have a fat 1000 - 100000 ohm resistor in series.

I'm normally pretty open minded and will try most things but this is bunk and dangerous. OP if your earthing device connects to the wall socket please re-consider its use.

I have to disagree with you here. Effectively the chances of you being zapped by doing this are the same as your house being struck by lightening which is a chance so slim it is completely ridiculous to even consider. Even if you are worried, just disconnect in a thunderstorm, easy as that.

There is also no way for a wire that is connected to the earth to suddenly touch the positive charge. The wire is screwed in place and has about an inch to travel somehow if it got out which it wouldn't.

I am curious how much electrical noise will be generated by being earthed via a home ground rod? I assume it wouldn't be anything to worry about though.

Wouldn’t grounding make a person more conductive to EM radiation, sort of like an antenna? It seems to me that isolating oneself from ground would minimize the effects of EMR on the body. I am having trouble understanding how this is supposed to work because your claims are mostly visceral. Do you have any scientific evidence as to why grounding might work? I am genuinely curious because I do not believe that RF fields we are all exposed to are entirely harmless.

Not according to the people asked on this forum here: will-grounding-cause-em-fields-to-pass-through-your-body

#22 OneScrewLoose

• 2,378 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 June 2015 - 11:20 AM

This thread is fucking ridiculous. I'd align my chakras before doing this.

• Agree x 2
  • Informative x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#23 drg

• 332 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 June 2015 - 03:07 PM

Confirmed rubber soled shoes and nike are responsible for the increase in mental illness in the past couple generations.

Edited by drg, 21 June 2015 - 03:07 PM.

• WellResearched x 2

#24 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 01:42 AM

Before ridiculing the concept of Earthing / Grounding, you might want to take a look at http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/22757749 for example.

Or, for that matter: http://www.ncbi.nlm..../?term=earthing

• like x 1

#25 Major Legend

• 741 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 02:16 AM

It may be possible...I've changed my mind after trying half a lemon a day to shift my PH balance, I was a skeptic in these things, but it turns out some of them

have some basis in science, though most likely the claims have been exaggerated to give voice to otherwise a small phenomenon. Especially when "naturalists" jump on top of the phenomenon and start claiming crazy thingsm- looking at those health crossfit rich yoga hipster too...

My view is if it doesn't cost anything and it is safe, why not? Though I must admit that organite stuff is some crazy bunk science - I've never owned one, but if that stuff worked in any way than fuck me I don't know anything.

That said earthing using the electrical plug, sounds horribly ill-advised. Perhaps there should be a voltmeter test or switch or something.

Plugging myself to a electrical plug goes against every instinct in my mind, no matter how safe the practice actually is.

The common sense in this is probably a phenomenon I would call the body/mind neutral zone. Basically any attempts to recalibrate your body to default will pretty much yield benefits. Here are some examples, some of them have explicit scientific proof.

- Controlled breathings

- Meditation aka clearing your mind from pain/reward loops

- Electrical stimulation e.g. vagus nerve, cranial electrotherapy

- Hydration

- PH

- Brain entrainment to alpha

- Massages

- Relaxation

- Being in a quiet place

- Chiropractors, straight back to release tension on nerves.

- Yoga/ Stretching to improve blood flow around your body.

- NLP, or any psychological method that involves clearing your mind

Its just once your body and mind is set to neutral its easier (takes much less energy in absolute thermodynamic terms) to go from 0 to anything else, rather to go from something to something else. I believe its all just the same thing, and the whole meditation thing (e.g. buddhism) is founded on the concept of going to neutral. 

Edit: You know this is due to the way neurological systems are wired, or any complex computational program really. It relies on loops to actively detect changes in the environment and make changes, unfortunately this has a tendency to generate endless loops. The brain is just advanced enough that it can operate with useless loops running and only be partially impaired by inefficient usage of resources. Computers applications simply crash, and its one of the reasons why biological computers are so interesting.

Edited by Major Legend, 10 July 2015 - 02:38 AM.

• dislike x 1

#26 Fenix_

• 183 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 July 2015 - 06:40 AM

I am going to assume that most of the studies done compare grounding to complete electrical isolation. Now unless you are able to touch a hot wire and not get shocked, you are in fact grounded. Running a conductor between your ankle and the earth just lowers resistance from not much to even less.

Edited by Fenix_, 10 July 2015 - 06:48 AM.

#27 PeaceAndProsperity

• 1,194 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 05:05 PM

Your electrical outlet contains an equipment ground, not an earth ground. They are not the same (peaks of 85 volts on my grounding system during lightning storms.) It is best to only use in the countryside if you want the health/mind benefits (which no doubt are proven to exist), otherwise you could put yourself at risk to emf exposure.

Did you just critize your own original post and then reply to your own critizing post? :|?

#28 OneScrewLoose

• 2,378 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 July 2015 - 05:36 PM

I gotta say I've changed my tune with grounding. Before I stuck paper clips into an electrical socket, I made sure that, with my other hand, I stuck a screwdriver into the ground prong. I think this had beneficial effects on my health, relative to not being 'grounded'.

• Enjoying the show x 2
  • Good Point x 1

#29 Duchykins

• 1,415 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 07:56 PM

The level of voodoo science in this thread is staggering.  

I'll have to admit it's been a while since I belly laughed so much at one page of posts.  My cheeks still hurt from smiling so hard.  And it all started when I saw the picture of the anti-static wrist strap (which I have used from time to time for up to 12 hours at a time working on small electronics).

And no, I didn't feel a damn thing.  You're not supposed to.   :laugh:

• dislike x 2

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#30 Duchykins

• 1,415 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 08:53 PM

Before ridiculing the concept of Earthing / Grounding, you might want to take a look at http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/22757749 for example.

Or, for that matter: http://www.ncbi.nlm..../?term=earthing

Check the publication source on that first link:  J Altern Complement Med.

https://en.wikipedia...entary_Medicine

Just because it's listed on PubMed, doesn't mean it's gone through the standard rigorous scientific methods and it comes from reputable journals. Even semi-religious papers with extremely dubious claims can be found there, if they were published in medical journals.

Like this one.  This paper ultimately upholds the modern evolutionary synthesis but makes quite a few blunders along the way, making it very obvious that you would never see a paper like this in a properly respectable biology journal.  Everything in the text that is in bold is dead wrong. 

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/23908779

Rambam Maimonides Medical Journal

Intelligent Design versus Evolution.

Abstract

Intelligent Design (ID) burst onto the scene in 1996, with the publication of Darwin's Black Box by Michael Behe. Since then, there has been a plethora of articles written about ID, both pro and con. However, most of the articles critical of ID deal with peripheral issues, such as whether ID is just another form of creationism or whether ID qualifies as science or whether ID should be taught in public schools. It is our view that the central issue is whether the basic claim of ID is correct. Our goal is fourfold: (I) to show that most of the proposed refutations of ID are unconvincing and/or incorrect, (II) to describe the single fundamental error of ID, (III) to discuss the historic tradition surrounding the ID controversy, showing that ID is an example of a "god-of-the-gaps" argument, and (IV) to place the ID controversy in the larger context of proposed proofs for the existence of God, with the emphasis on Jewish tradition.

Excerpts:

Michael Behe is a creationist’s dream come true. Unlike previous religious “scientists” who attacked evolution, Behe is a Professor of Biochemistry at a respected university, a research scientist who does experiments, is awarded grants and publishes papers in international science journals. Moreover, his book is extremely well written, cleverly argued, and shows his obvious expertise in biochemistry. Indeed, Behe’s book is the most sophisticated attack on evolution to appear in recent years. It has revived the hopes of the creationists – here is a professional biochemist claiming that the Darwinists are all wrong about evolution.

SUMMARY

Many topics have been covered in this article. It is time to summarize.

1. The proposal of ID has nothing to do with creationism. Neither Behe nor any other proponent of ID ever invoked the words of Genesis as a justification for ID.
  2. The proposal of ID has no connection whatsoever with the “argument for design,” except for sharing a common word – design – in its name. The “argument from design” deals with complex systems, which need not be IC, whereas ID deals with IC systems, which need not be complex (such as the Behe’s simple mouse-trap).
  3. The proposal of ID is a “God-of-the-gaps” argument, because Behe invoked the supernatural Intelligent Designer as a result of his inability (gap in his knowledge) to think of a Darwinian explanation for the evolution of an IC system.
  4. The religious person who believes that the Book of Genesis is the word of God need not hesitate to accept the scientific findings that demonstrate the evolution of the animal kingdom.
  5. The most common proposed refutation of ID, namely, that IC systems are formed by scavenging already existing parts, does not explain most examples of IC (“might happen very, very rarely”).
  6. The refutation of ID proposed by H. Allen Orr covers all cases of IC, and should therefore be viewed as the definitive refutation. Orr has shown that an IC system can be formed through gradual evolution, with each step offering an additional survival advantage, even though the final system will not function at all unless every part is present.

A little off topic but sort of related, this is my favorite paper, which you can find in the Cornell University Library database (which you might view as a sort of physics & math version of PubMed)

http://arxiv.org/pdf/1203.6902v1.pdf

I used to love to troll creationists with this paper.  This paper caused a huge fuss among religious groups at first until about early 2013, because they had a lot of trouble trying to pick this paper apart, looking for errors and whatnot.  It was quite a while later that someone noticed the publication date

• dislike x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: grounding, earthing, brain fog, clarity, emf shielding, emf, emr, brain health

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users