• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

If nootropics are for the brain, what are some great compounds for the body?

nootropic compound vitamin ageless looks appearance hair skin youth

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 eon

• Topic Starter
  • 1,369 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 October 2015 - 07:12 AM

Speaking of the iodine talk, the most popular combo is iodine with selenium, but I've never heard much about the use of tyrosine with the stack, which I've read tyrosine is also a good stack with iodine. Anyone ever tried it?

Also, I notice that my goatee has graying hair, kinda unusual for my age, early 30's yet my hair on my head has no graying. I'm not sure if the toothpaste I use that would go on my goatee area have anything to do with "discoloring" my goatee facial hair. I don't see any graying on my beard, just the goatee area. Strange. Not sure if this has anything to do with my use of glucose pre/post workout (about a tablespoon each). So I'm experimenting with cysteine to make the graying disappear. I read that cysteine could do that plus thicken the hair as well since hair is 8 percent cysteine. I've read PABA will bring back my hair to its natural color (if graying, then it will turn back to its natural color of black). Anyone tried these compounds. The serving for cysteine was said to be about 2 grams, PABA about 1-2 grams. 

#32 eon

• Topic Starter
  • 1,369 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 October 2015 - 07:15 AM

Speaking of the iodine talk, the most popular combo is iodine with selenium, but I've never heard much about the use of tyrosine with the stack, which I've read tyrosine is also a good stack with iodine. Anyone ever tried it?

Also, I notice that my goatee has graying hair, kinda unusual for my age, early 30's yet my hair on my head has no graying. I'm not sure if the toothpaste I use that would go on my goatee area have anything to do with "discoloring" my goatee facial hair. I don't see any graying on my beard, just the goatee area. Strange. Not sure if this has anything to do with my use of glucose pre/post workout (about a tablespoon each). So I'm experimenting with cysteine to make the graying disappear. I read that cysteine could do that plus thicken the hair as well since hair is 8 percent cysteine. I've read PABA will bring back my hair to its natural color (if graying, then it will turn back to its natural color of black). Anyone tried these compounds. The serving for cysteine was said to be about 2 grams, PABA about 1-2 grams. 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for AGELESS LOOKS to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 eon

• Topic Starter
  • 1,369 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 October 2015 - 07:17 AM

#34 eon

• Topic Starter
  • 1,369 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 November 2015 - 09:21 AM

Anyone here think the new Source Naturals "Active A" Vitamin A supplement is any good? It has 25,000 I.U. which 15,000 I.U. is beta-carotene and 10,000 I.U. is palmitate. It has 23 mg calcium.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropic, compound, vitamin, ageless, looks, appearance, hair, skin, youth

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users