Photo
- - - - -

Ordering from Europe - Germany

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 paracelsus

• 2 posts

Posted 11 September 2005 - 09:10 PM

- of possible interest for people in EU countries thinking of ordering some legal, semilegal or completely illegal pills from QHI, IAS and Uniquenutrition -

Through various postings (particularly from Mr Life Mirage) in this forum I got interested in trying some pills myself. I searched for myself and later also found the very valuable supplier list in this forum.

When ordering from outside EU general problem: customs. Many suppliers, even the stranger ones with websites without adresses, company names etc., won't ship to Germany. And if they do, will you finally get the stuff - or will you get in trouble with the law....(Modafinil is definitely not legal here without prescription).

My experience:

Ordered Modafinil from * QHI *, order arrived around 12 days later, send from within EU (but not from UK), so no problems with customs, absolutely safe - and at a relatively low price: around 100 Euros including postage etc. for original Alertec (Canadian brand) 30*100mg

Picamilone and GamalateB6 from * IAS *: IAS supplies most Nootropics, Modafinil etc. but does not ship prescription drugs to EU&UK (they obey the laws!), fast shipment.

I was also interested in Pyritinol, Huperzine A, Galantamine, Cholines, Racetams etc......

Huperzine A - strange, although in Germany all sorts of phyto-medicine is extremly popular, including indian herbs like Brahmi or nordic plants like Rhodiola Rosea, I couldn't find this chinese herb here (Perhaps in TCM Pharmacies ??)

Pyritinol is available without prescription in german pharmacies, but more expensive than US suppliers.

Piracetam I think are available in Pharmacies, but I think one needs a prescription

......so I ended up ordering from US. I chose * uniquenutrition *:

- they have trial packages of almost everything, so one does not have to order the full 40/60/120 pills of everything, ending up with a bill of 300 USD and a lot of pills you probably don't like.

- I got an immediate response to an enquiring email on a sunday (!)

Still worried about customs, I asked them to make it look like private mail (no invoice/receipt) inside and declaring it as a gift - which they did! Order was shipped the next day and arrive unopened and unchecked by customs 8 days later.

In general very nice experience with all three - QHI, IAS, uniquenutrition - much better than ordering completely legal products from some US companies on ebay!

So now I' m sitting here with all my new pills, seriously expecting to raise my IQ to 199 and live till 2134... at least.....
:)

P.S.: nice site for info about "psychotropic"s incl. commercial names of various nootropics in different countries and research info:
www.psychotropics.dk

#2 Guest_da_sense_*

• Lurker

Posted 12 September 2005 - 01:54 PM

I've heard that German post is most restrictive and that's why most of the shops do not send to Germany as it never reaches buyers...good to hear you got it :)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users