Photo
- - - - -

Questions about Cycloastragenol and Astragaloside IV

lactose intolerant lipid adducts

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 YOLF

Posted 17 July 2015 - 07:00 AM

Got some questions, please be sure to mention which you're answering.

1. Saponins are lipo and hydro phillic? That includes both cycloastragenol and A4? Would attaching it to a lipid or taking it isotonically improve absorption and make it more immediate? IIRC, chitosan helps with this.

2. As mentioned in at least one other thread, astragaloside has a galactose molecule or something very close attached to it. I'm lactose intolerant and taking alpha-galactosidase and lactase in copious quantities and still getting stomach problems from it...

A.Would it even be working? I seemed to get a bit of hair back where I was starting to go bald around 5 years ago that's largely remained, but I was also taking some other things for synergy that would have been confounding factors.

B. Is there an A4 metabolism diagram somewhere?

C. Optimized fucoxanthin-slim seems to improve my lactose intolerance dramatically to the point where I can even periodically eat ice cream. What enzymes are in that? Maybe I should take it just before the A4 and a small meal (asking instead of trying as this would require some adjustments to my routine and increase my calorie intake)?

3. Lots of things on astragaloside that look like they might result in ROS. Is that a valid concern? Might this confer some hormesis in damaged cells that are too weak to survive and maybe decrease some risks which might be associated with lengthening telomeres? Am I misunderstanding the cycloastragenol vs. A4 argument? Why is cyclo better? Have invitro studies been done to compare the health of cells dividing under both protocols w/ control?

4. Astragaloside IV and C60? Is C60 likely to mop up the ROS to some extent? Where is A4 active?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users