An Update From Your Sponsor

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 psychenaut

• Life Member
  • 153 posts

Posted 16 September 2005 - 11:17 PM

Hello All,

This forum has been out of sight but not out of mind. I have been up to my elbows in alligators serving our Customers and growing our ecommerce platform and have had no time to look out the windows, much less post. However ImmInst serves a cause we strongly support, and I look forward to being able to post more than monthly.

If you haven't visited the Relentless Improvement site lately, there are many good surprises.

Prices are lower on many items, nearly all have quantity discounts.

All Life Extension Foundation items are priced at, or below, LEF member pricing but we charge no member fee. So non-members save at least $70+ right off the bat. LEF recognizes us on their own site's "Links" page as a fully authorized distributor and partner.

We added Vitamin Research Products as a supplier. Very well respected and decades of providing independently tested supplements. It would be hard to find a supplier with more integrity.

Advanced Orthomolecular Research is about to release some awesome new products. Watch my blog for updates. We stock just about any item they offer for USA sale, and are their largest North American distributor.

GeroNova Research is readying two new and never before seen products (that are not r-lipoics Scott [g:)] ). GeroNova is dedicated to the longevity cause and you will be pretty amazed at what they are cooking up.

We now offer you a brand new premium quality Aniracetam and Piracetam. We control this product cradle to grave, and provide complete independent lab test results on each product page. We are the only company that tests for microbial- e.coli, Staph, yeast, mold and general bacterial contamination. I was always concerned about this ( I take these too) so I spent the money to assure our safety and quality. Let me know how you like the label once you receive a bottle.

We can obtain any item that our supplier partners offer. If you do not see it on our website, email me and I will see that it gets added.

A new back-end (shopping cart to you non-techies) gives you a super easy shopping experience, it will save all of your information for your next visit (if you chose). It is much easier to add items or edit quantities. You can easily "Email a friend" complete product pages with an Order button embedded in it. We set it the email preferences by default so that you are opted-out of newsletters and mailings. You must opt-in if you wish to receive our sporadic communications. We are committed to respecting your privacy.

To service you better, we moved into new, larger facilities to enable us to stock more products in greater quantity. Our already high fill rate (95%+) will get even better.

Service levels remain high, and all orders recieve priority shipping (that some sites charge extra for).

International shipping now starts at only $10. (we lowered it again)
Domestic, AK, HI, PR shipping remains at $4.95 and orders over $100 ship free.

Many readers of this forum do business with us, and I want to thank you again for your trust. Any suggestions how we can serve you better are welcomed, please email me directly at Pete at relentlessimprovement dot com. Don't ask me to carry something that is illegal- we like being open for business.

Whew, if you made it this far, thanks for reading- and here's a bonus- FULL ImmInst members can get 10% off on their next order. Just place your order and email me immediately with your ImmInst screenname so I can confirm that you are a FULL member, and I will manually give you 10% before we charge your card. Not a member? Well, this is just one more great incentive- Click Here and put your damn money where your mouth is.

Cheers!
Pete

#2 Bruce Klein

• Guardian Founder
  • 8,794 posts

Posted 16 September 2005 - 11:38 PM

Heh... great to hear from you, Pete.

Thanks for the discount!

And best of luck as ImmInst appreciates your continued support.

Bruce

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users