• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

N-Acetyl Semax, Cerebrolysin, P21, IDRA-21, PRL-8-53, NSI-189, or Fasoracetam + Coluracetam?

n-acetyl semax cerebrolysin p21 idra-21 prl-8-53 nsi-189 fasoracetam coluracetam

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Poll: Which would you prefer? (52 member(s) have cast votes)

Which would you prefer?

1. N-Acetyl Semax (12 votes [17.91%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 17.91%

2. Cerebrolysin (14 votes [20.90%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.90%

3. P21 (5 votes [7.46%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.46%

4. IDRA-21 (3 votes [4.48%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.48%

5. PRL-8-53 (10 votes [14.93%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 14.93%

6. NSI-189 (16 votes [23.88%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 23.88%

7. Fasoracetam + Coluracetam (7 votes [10.45%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.45%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 baccheion

• 154 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 03:46 PM

I'm trying to determine which to buy. What have your experiences been? Which would you recommend? Which works better? Also, is Fasoracetam + Coluracetam on par with Cerebrolysin? What about p21?

#2 Baten

• 785 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 07:17 PM

You forgot to mention- what is your goal?

• Good Point x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 baccheion

• Topic Starter
  • 154 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 10:07 PM

You forgot to mention- what is your goal?

Enhance cognition (creativity, IQ, etc). If it can also stomp out procrastination, then that would be great.

#4 nootist

• 17 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 07:51 PM

I have only used coluracetam and fasoracetam for specific things I expected they would do especially well at (choline uptake, ADHD and related issues), rather than as a standalone stack.  That said, I have a vile tasting mix of them under my tongue as I type this, so I'll let you know.

#5 Blackkzeus

• 210 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 September 2015 - 06:12 PM

I'm guessing cerebrolysin and p21 would be much stronger than the rest.

#6 Keizo

• 483 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 September 2015 - 06:58 PM

Cerebrolysin doesn't have very much motivational effects in my opinion (unless you were like me - having protracted benzo withdrawal), it might help you deal with stress though, and slowly improve your state of mind overall. I definitely think cerebrolysin has improved my reasoning abilities over time, but then again I can't really recall how well I performed prior to benzos (which I started late 2010, and quit early 2013). I have used very roughly 500ml cerebrolysin since late 2013.

PRL-853 mostly has noticeable effect for the first day I take it (helps me with writing), then I need to take a break unless I wish to become fatigued over the coming days, but I haven't measured the memory effects.  I used about 5mg/day. 

Fasoracetam is the only thing that has really helped my motivation (or at least immediately), without side-effects. It's not very energizing for me though, but it really gets my mind to focus on studies. I haven't tried much racetams. In the coming weeks I will try phenylpiracetam and idra-21, then give piracetam another try.

I definitely have adhd (was diagnosed as well), and in the past significant social anxiety problems. Basically the adhd symptoms is me getting stressed and worried about making decision, organizing, or completing tasks. Difficulties holding several problems/deadlines/etc in my head without being overwhelmed. Even the most simple things....like deciding to take a detour on a forest walk to check something out "damn maybe this isn't such a fun idea, what should I do?" then I get somewhat drained and anhedonic from having to deal with the process of weighing things out. Tons of books I started reading, barely finished one in 5 years. Probably cerebrolysin has helped with these things as well, but it isn't anywhere near so immediately obvious as fasoracetam.

Edited by Keizo, 23 September 2015 - 07:00 PM.

• Good Point x 1

#7 baccheion

• Topic Starter
  • 154 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 01:31 PM

I have only used coluracetam and fasoracetam for specific things I expected they would do especially well at (choline uptake, ADHD and related issues), rather than as a standalone stack.  That said, I have a vile tasting mix of them under my tongue as I type this, so I'll let you know.

How'd it go?

#8 nootist

• 17 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 11:09 PM

How'd it go?

So-so.  I respond to most racetams at low dosage, and start out with low dosages of anything new, so I only put maybe 15 mg under my tongue.  Despite that, got brain fog, and no obvious benefit.  This was my second try with faso, with identical results.  I will try it at still lower dosage, and look for my own personal sweet spot, but can't yet swear that one exists.  I'm already full of oxi today, but will keep trying, and report when there's something meaningful to be said.

I mainly got it to allow some people with ADHD or autism to try it out, and very tentative results for them are more encouraging so far.

#9 nootist

• 17 posts

Posted 26 September 2015 - 08:44 PM

Update: I think I've noticed a trend with fasoracetam, where after my day of brain fog, I have a day or two of feeling quite clearheaded, focused, and in an upbeat and productive mood.  I'm not doing washouts before or after tests, and wouldn't want to put any weight on a few tries on one individual, but it gives me reason for cautious optimism.

Faso appears to be a PAM of not just mGluR group II, but also parts of group III (4,7), so I have an autistic person testing it today.  Since group II and III are mostly inhibitive counterbalances to (excitatory) group I, and much of ADHD and autism seem tied to overexpression of I over II, and especially III, I'll be very interested in seeing how this pans out.  mGluR7 is barely sensitive to glutamate at all, leading to speculation that it may be an "emergency brake" for glutamate, and faso is the first substance I've worked with which singles 7 out for attention.  (Most known group III chemicals modulate the whole group.)  I'll follow up with tests on persons with ADHD and/or OCD, and report results in the faso thread. 

#10 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 February 2016 - 05:54 PM

Sarcosine seems to permanently increase motivation..?

http://www.longecity...ine-users-read/

If so; its a vastly overlooked substance that should be in the water supply! (along with Lithium)   :)

Edit:

More reviews and links:

http://www.longecity...-schizophrenia/

http://www.longecity...tor-co-agonist/

Edited by Logic, 03 February 2016 - 06:08 PM.

• Informative x 1

#11 amu621

• 5 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 10:27 PM

None of these drugs actually beat exercise and some good laughter in my opinion, and I've tried everything under the sun.

• unsure x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#12 thedarkbobo

• 153 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 11:59 AM

Well, it might be not popular, but sunifram does the motivational/creative part for me. If I want it, usually on Friday because it affects my behavior and I don't want that in work.

Be rather careful with doses and mixing. I usually get boost for a day or two and fatigue on 3rd.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: n-acetyl semax, cerebrolysin, p21, idra-21, prl-8-53, nsi-189, fasoracetam, coluracetam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users