Photo
- - - - -

Cholinergics at night

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 wannafulfill

• 275 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 08:05 AM

I don't like the subjective effects of cholinergic drugs/supplements at all. I have tested almost all of the supplements and they do not give me a good feeling. Would it be a good idea for someone looking for the benefits of, say, centrophenoxine, to take it before sleep assuming it does not cause one to not be able to sleep well?

#2 liorrh

• Guest, F@H
  • 388 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 08:43 AM

what about low dose ALCAR? it is somewhat cholinergic.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 xanadu

• 1,917 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 06:08 PM

Lots of things give me problems sleeping but I've had no problems with centro. I take a low dose early in the day.

#4 wannafulfill

• Topic Starter
  • 275 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 11:42 PM

what about low dose ALCAR? it is somewhat cholinergic.

ALCAR affects me the worst out of any supplement I have tried. It is unmistakable. Even at low doses, after an hour or two I feel tired, upset, and cranky. It makes me feel my body and mind if that makes sense and it is not a pleasant sensation.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 Pablo M

• 636 posts

Posted 29 September 2005 - 03:04 PM

Took 500mg of centrophenoxine last night around 5PM. I had to take 3mg of melatonin to get to sleep.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users