• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Is mankind about to kill itself or being reduced on purpose?

exctinction

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 tfor

• 202 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 12:16 AM

I watched a video on youtube from some kind of health guru unfortunately I don't know his name right now.

He's bald and maybe 70 years old and I think that the hodgetwins are followers or students of him.

Anyway, he talked about an article he just read where the author said that humanity is at 11:59:59 and that we're really

close to killing ourselves or being killed.

Then he got into all kinds of threats like for example raising aluminium counts in soil (he said he wants to know where it comes from

and then said maybe chemtrails).

Then he talked about GMOs and all the risks involved in it. He said that nobody needs GMO and

that the world hunger argument is simply a lie and that hunger could also be ended without GMO and with better farming methods.

He also talked about school education deliberately being lowered. He said that people are being dumbed down in purpose and that

his father was a father and after 30 years of teaching he said that back then a 8th grader knew as much as a 12th grader today.

He also talked about the problem of overpopulation and basically asked if you were a politician and had to deal with this issue what

would you do? What's better a war where you kill off millions or rather poisoning people on purpose through GMO and toxins in foods

and then have them die a slow death which supports the economy through medical bills and pharmaceutical drugs?

He also talked about a toxin found in yoga mats and that the same stuff is used in fast food and that fast food companies refused to reply

to this issue when they were inquired about it.

What do you think about this? I mean you can think about the whole conspiracy whatever you want to but I also wonder why is it that

politicians are allowing so many things which are negative where every normal, sane person would directly see the danger in this and

they obviously don't. Why for example is there so much dangerous crap in foods and cosmetics? Or why are GMO seeds allowed even though

so many people warn against them?

What if one day the entire planet is basically contaminated with GMO plants?

Even today it's not even possible to buy GMO free food cause even if you buy organic it could still be contaminated.

Edited by tfor, 22 September 2015 - 12:22 AM.

• Agree x 1

#2 Antonio2014

• 634 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 September 2015 - 01:59 PM

What I think: http://i0.kym-cdn.co...131/351/eb6.jpg

• dislike x 1
  • like x 1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users