Photo
- - - - -

Going in to see the doctor tomorrow

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 johnmk

• 429 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 12:46 AM

I'm going in ostensibly because I've had some heart arythmia and anxiety lately. What symptoms should I mention, in addition to those, that might get a full across-the-board completely complete as possible blood test/profile done (I'm hoping for lipids/cholesterol, testosterone, thyroid, glucose, etc.). I don't want to have to "request" these such that I have to pay for them. My insurance is pretty cheap and they don't believe in preventive care. I know this might seem low to some but I really want to see if there isn't something else behind my ADHD. Also, aside from that, I just want the tests done (as much tested as possible) so I have some measure of comparison in the future, as I get older. If it could be turned into a doctors-orders physical as well that'd be perfect. It's just that if I request it per se, I have to pay like $200 for the physical and $200 for all the lab work.

Sincerely,

-John

PS: This is an identical post to one I made in the AvantLabs forum just a few moments ago. Please understand my earnest nature for information on this topic.

http://forum.avantla...showtopic=19445

#2 ajnast4r

• Guest, F@H
  • 3,925 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 October 2005 - 11:40 PM

just ask for a CMP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users