• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Off the stack for over 1 week and still warped ?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 goedikey

• 27 posts

Posted 09 October 2005 - 06:32 PM

Hi,

been off my stack for over 1 week and still feel somewhat warped.

My stack was mainly aniracetam, rhodiola, some St-Johns Wort.

I stop using them because I felt better and noticed a huge improvement in my energy and cognitive functions for some reasons.
This was especially true since I added a small dose of the St-John Wort at the end. It was like to cherry on top for me.

I still feel great but can sometimes sense a bit of unusual stimulation and mind warping like I was getting from my stack.
Nothing really annoying but just a constatation.

Some store employee said the Rhodiola had to be reduced after some time. This is a very potent product.
i feel that the same goes for Ani and St John's...

#2 xanadu

• 1,917 posts

Posted 09 October 2005 - 07:24 PM

Why did you quit the stack?

"I stop using them because I felt better and noticed a huge improvement in my energy and cognitive functions for some reasons."

That's like saying they worked very well and did what you wanted them to do so you quit using them. Why did you take them in the first place?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 goedikey

• Topic Starter
  • 27 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 04:33 AM

Why did you quit the stack?

"I stop using them because I felt better and noticed a huge improvement in my energy and cognitive functions for some reasons."

That's like saying they worked very well and did what you wanted them to do so you quit using them. Why did you take them in the first place?

I initially started wit the stack to hepl me get over some bad moods and lack of mental and physical energy.

I had stopped for a break because I was feeling okay at some point and also because its a bit of a drag to always take all the products everyday.

After giving it some thought, I think it may be due to the fact the Aniracetam is fat soluble and may linger for some time.
The Rhodiola is quite effective and the concentrations in my blood may also last for some time...

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 magister

• 70 posts

Posted 11 October 2005 - 01:02 AM

The best thing to do when you quit a stack is to take a holiday and lie on the beach somewhere.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users