- - - - -

Substances that cause physical pleasure

recreational drugsanhedonia

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 aonyx

• 11 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 06:33 PM

This might be an odd topic. Again I'm not sure in what subforum would this go.

Please excuse my very limited knowledge on the use of drugs. As someone with severe disconnection from my genitals and acute anhedonia, I was wondering if there are drugs that produce or could potentially produce any sort of physical pleasure, besides the relaxation effects that some are often related to.

I'm aware of the possible issues about them not being easily available or causing severe health damage in the process (something I avoid), but I'm not even sure that drugs like this actually exist, and the concept is interesting to me by itself.

#2 jaiho

• 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 December 2015 - 09:00 AM

MDMA, LSD, Mushrooms

Basically, 5HT1A agonists.

If you're looking for something more long term, you want to upregulate this receptor, among others. St johns wort is one.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 aonyx

• Topic Starter
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 December 2015 - 05:04 PM

Oh, I thoght MDMA was only an euphoriant (plus the depression afterwards and that kind of stuff).

#4 Blink

• 48 posts

Posted 06 December 2015 - 05:14 PM

The first time took mushrooms I experienced something that would best be described as a full body orgasm. There was a very pleasurable energy traveling through the whole body, from the limbs and up the spine, exploading in pleasure when reaching the head. It was a very strange experience. Afterwards I was kinda shocked, but in a good way. I had no idea it was possible to feel something like that.

• Informative x 1

#5 jaiho

• 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 December 2015 - 06:37 PM

Mushrooms is his best bet. One of the least toxic drugs you can take. 

Try 2 grams of dried cubensis to start with.

Might even help his Anhedonia.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#6 aonyx

• Topic Starter
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 04:21 PM

That's a very interesting suggestion, I think I can find spores here.

#7 jaiho

• 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 December 2015 - 05:58 AM

MDMA also, if you load up on the suggested supplements, pre, and post dosing, there's a high chance you will get an afterglow. the depressive crash happens usually from impure MDMA, lack of water, or other reasons.

There's actually reports of a single MDMA roll resolving some peoples depression. Not sure about Anhedonia.

But i'll be trying it soon.

Mushrooms will give you immense physical pleasure. You will smell things you haven't sensed since childhood. Just wiggling around in bed is very pleasurable. And this is from someone with severe anhedonia.

#8 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 11:06 AM

Your answers are all in my anhedonia threat I made a while ago, use the google search.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#9 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 11:14 AM

The threat is called the anhedonia threat by vienno, it has all the info you need.

Cant copy the link for some reason.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users