• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

Buy tDCS device

tdcs

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Lsdium

• 54 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 10:11 PM

Greetings guys

Have been recently really interested in tDCS at the moment and are wondering if anyone has some nice experience with them?

Share some experience with tDCS, if your skills have been improve with use of tDCS.

Also what tDCS device should i buy?

Thanks Longecity Community :)

#2 mcleodx

• 16 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 12:39 PM

Hi Lsdium

This is actually my first post (bar intro) so glad it's going to be passing on some experience regarding something as interesting as tDCS.  I bought a unit from a Chinese company (I'll pass the name on via message if you would like to know).. and have used it from roughly the last 3 years.  

To be quick frank, I expected more.  Thanks not to say that my experience is accurately representative of anyone else's experiences.  However the descriptions of people using tDCS to increase their performance in the military and in other applications lead me to expect more than what actually happened.  

The sensation is not painful or uncomfortable, apart from maybe the slightest stinging on the scalp where the electrodes are positioned.  I used the most popular only brain-training platform in order to quantitatively measure the benefits/effects of using tDCS.  Sometimes I actually performed worse, but then again, it wasn't exactly a scientifically stringent experiment I was conducting.

Overall I'd say that for me personally, that my experience with tDCS has been closest to useless, then moving towards beneficial, and not really at all negative or detrimental to my cognition.  Others report significant benefits however, and so it's best (as always) to experiment yourself, because otherwise you can't really know for sure.

sponsored ad

• Advert

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tdcs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users