• NO

Posted 23 December 2015 - 08:35 PM

Background:

29 year old male
5'10 180lbs.
Active gym goer
Have a good career
Eat pretty healthy/ good water intake.
3 herniated discs from labor job during college, had an epidural steroid injection which has helped tremendously.

I've suffered from General anxiety (years) and panic attacks for 6 months. I was on celexa for 2 years, I weened off using ashwagandha. I've learned do deal but it's still there.

My issues are:

Still slight anxiety
Still slight depression
Burned out adrenals and elevated cortisol due to caffeine (energy drink) abuse from stress.
Weight gain because of the above mentioned issues, plus I think long term celexa use did this too.
Slight back pain even though the injection helped.

Supplements now:

Multi vitamin
B complex
Vitamin C
Magnesium
Ashwagandha (ksm 66 300mg)

Basically I'm looking to add a little more to my stack now that I'm familiar with adaptogens (ashwagandha) to help with the mentioned issues which are...

Slight anxiety
Slight depression
Elevated cortisol/ burned out adrenals
Mild back pain from discs

What nootropics or adaptogens can I add to my stack to help me out?

Thanks guys! This is my first post and I look forward to reading and chatting with everyone.

#2 rades1

• Topic Starter
  • 13 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 December 2015 - 09:38 PM

Bump

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 Samson Alin

• 3 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 11:22 AM

So,for high cortisol you could try Phospatydilserine and Relora which suposedly could bring down your high-cortisol.From my personal experience ,I saw that once the cortisol has a normal value,anxiety goes down as well.What I strongly recommend is to do an genome test from 23andme.com .The results could shed some light on the causes of anxiety due a mutation that corelates with deficiences at neurotrasmitter production level.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users