• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

The problem that prevent me from using noo...

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 rhakshasa

• 136 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 01:26 AM

At 19, being depressed, having a LOT of time/energy draining school. I just can't work and most likely if I ever start taking an acceptable amount of nootropics I will be ruined fast enough. It's a pretty damned circle I need to break. I feel you really need a lot of money in order to follow a good nootropic regime that suck [ang]

#2 rhakshasa

• Topic Starter
  • 136 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 01:35 AM

I wish I wouldn't have posted that here.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Pablo M

• 636 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 07:23 AM

You can click "edit" on the upper-right of the post window pane and replace the text with gibberish. I think that you used to be able to delete a thread if you were the one who started it, but no longer.

#4 Guest_da_sense_*

• Lurker

Posted 02 November 2005 - 10:44 AM

Piracetam is very cheap. Soy lecithin too (though it's not some potent nootropics).

#5 rhakshasa

• Topic Starter
  • 136 posts

Posted 03 November 2005 - 01:35 AM

Piracetam is very cheap. Soy lecithin too (though it's not some potent nootropics).

Exactly, I don't really see much use in using a not potent nootropics. If I pay all my money I need it to be effective [:o]

#6 loony

• 12 posts

Posted 03 November 2005 - 02:06 AM

It will still have a host of beneficial effects to you long term and even short term, just be patient. Actually I think da_senses is telling you that soy lecithin is not a good donor for choline as other sources. I am new to this but I am taking what da_sense mentioned, the cheapest option, piracetam and soy lecithin. Next month I will ditch the soy lecithin and get CDP-Choline, it won't be too expensive man, I am a student too!

#7 enigma

• 143 posts

Posted 03 November 2005 - 05:25 AM

rhakshasa,

Dont assume that Piracetam is innefective because its cheap, it and the other racetams remain the only nootropics I have taken which has perceivably boosted my intelligence (while others have had other perceivable positive effects). There are cheap sources of choline too, like choline bitartrate/citrate/lecithin/DMAE/huperzine A (indirectly increases acetylcholine)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#8 Guest_da_sense_*

• Lurker

Posted 03 November 2005 - 01:56 PM

I meant that piracetam is both good and cheap. Lecithin might be even cheaper but is less potent in nootropics way, but it has some additional benefits (it's good for liver and so on).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users