Yoga and Nootropics for Mood Improvement

yoga mood nootropics improvement

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 NyteFox

• 15 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 January 2016 - 08:20 PM

I'm not sure of where to put this thread, so I put it in "Other" just in case.

Sometime early yesterday, I became interested in yoga again. So, I downloaded an app. I've been doing it to stretch out my muscles, to be able to breathe more clearly, and to improve on my mood and decrease stress.

At the same time, I'm using Nootropics (I have stack of what all I take if you're curious) to help maintain my mood and health as well.

So far, my mood has increased significantly on the positive side, and my stress is barely noticeable. The only problem I really have now is when I get irritable, but that's usually when I need to take my Tianeptine (I have to take it at least 3 times a day).

I was wondering how many others on here also practice yoga and take Nootropics. How does it work for you and what Nootropics and other supplements do you take? How often do you practice yoga?

#2 NyteFox

• Topic Starter
  • 15 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 January 2016 - 10:52 PM

I just realized that there's a "Lifestyle" category. Not sure how I failed to see it the first time. =-= I apologize. If there's any way to move this thread there, that would be great.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: yoga, mood, nootropics, improvement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users