Need HELP! LLLT, TULIP, EEG and tGCS research

depression nootropic mental treatment lllt laser led healing

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 joseph towers

• 13 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 06:56 AM

Greetings, 

I am looking for treatment solutions for what I believe are sleep related -- specifically, I have three problems: 

1: REDUCE the amount of sleep I can nominally function on (I require no less than 8-9 hours of sleep, which has proven both difficult and incompatible with my work and life)

2: INCREASE or REALLOCATE metabolism / circadian rhythm timing. (I appear to be most active at night hours, but I need this to shift to morning and afternoon hours before I suffer the consequences) 

3: FIGHT DEPRESSION. (I feel I am sleeping excessively as a result of loss of motivation)

...Currently, I am investigating LLLT, TULIP, EEG and tGCS as plausible solutions, but I am finding so much information, reports and CONFLICTING clinical studies. I do not have the time nor the funding to experiment -- I need evidence.

I cannot afford 'snake oil' solutions.

If the solution is expensive but proven, I may consider investing in it, however, I have already had to cross-reference reports to 'recommended' equipment

( case in point: the 'Foc.us' http://link.springer...0221-015-4391-9 which was condemned in this report for being counterproductive to its intent) 

*****IT IS IMPORTANT THAT IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO HAS INSIGHT ON THIS SUBJECT (on this site/forum) THAT I PLEASE BE REFERRED TO THEM FOR CONTACT*** 

...I know, caps lock is a dick move, but I walk the line between hope and apprehension. Thank you for your time, and more importantly, your willingness to exchange knowledge. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: depression, nootropic, mental treatment, lllt, laser, led, healing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users