cerebrolysin

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Flow

• 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 February 2016 - 10:09 PM

Here is my situation:

started Cerebrolysin IM injections, so far had 2 per 5ml each, done 1 day apart. 

I feel marked relaxing effect, I can fall asleep easily, and generally have this state of serenity and calm, with no anxious thoughts lurking behind. Its a bit like smoking a small joint, mellow, chilled feeling. Can meditate easily, with no rushing thoughts breaking in and my mind feels open and  spacious.

But then this also includes certain tiredness, not a bad fatigue but rather mild-moderate lazy demotivated state. Spent all day reading about neuro stuff, yet no  real work had been done - just didn't feel like to, and did not push; though if i absolutely needed, I guess I could. And I'm hungry as fuck all the time.

I do not feel any mood, energy or cognition boost, in fact, these might be even a bit dulled. I know CBL is doing good things there inside, and willing to finish full month course, but I would like to be productive meanwhile too. So if anyone has ideas as to why I may feel too chilled/tired and how to alleviate it, please chime in!

The reasons I started CBL:

had varying degrees of adrenal fatigue with bouts of depression and anxiety mixed in for years, tried shit ton of supplements, the only two that are working really well for me are noopept and pregnenolone. So figured must have to do smth with neurogenesis and neurotropic factors => CBL. 

While noopept and preg gives me bright, sparkling energy and mind buzzing with ideas, was hoping for the same effect with CBL, but alas. 

Got my CBL from local pharmacy in Ukraine, where I reside at the moment. Its otc here, package looks legit and has holographic stickers at sides.

#2 Flow

• Topic Starter
  • 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 February 2016 - 03:34 PM

Ok, no replies, fine.

Will update this anyway.

So, day after CBL injection felt rather unpleasant fatigue. The feelings of niceness and calm had worn off, but fatigue remained. 

The second day, the energy levels restored to baseline, but now I have some lingering depression. Able to do normal day activities without being undermined by it, but its there, at the backdrop, the nasty empty feeling. I used to have it at certain moments of my life, so its like re-living them now. Distracting myself with work, this always been the best method for me.

Hope it wears off till tomorrow and I am my normal self again, albeit that does not mean 100% healthy and happy still.

This is ironic, I actually felt really not bad before CBL, but wanted to make it super good, had opposite effect. Biting my ass in regret now, but then this is what happens when you experiment like this. The risk/gain ratio looked very acceptable, could not know this would happen a priori.

Will follow this thread, if someone finds it at later date, please do chime in!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 Keizo

• 483 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 June 2016 - 06:16 PM

How did it go for you? I don't know but it's common for me to feel tired on it now and then (and I have seen a  few people mention that happening to them). Although after a few weeks I tend to loose a few hours of sleep (5ml 5 days a week or so).I use it more for the long term.

As for feeling sad or negative on it, that also has happened to me, but I don't think it's so bad. At other times I feel it makes me feel good, usually the first 3-4 days I feel an improvement in mood and energy, then slowly I start feeling more tired and more of a neutral mood but with heightened tolerance to stress and various cognitive benefits. I really feel in the long run that it has improved my mind, my ability to reason, stress, depression, etc. (But then I probably messed my mind up quite a bit on benzodiazepines, and I can't recall exactly where my baseline was before that. But the improvements seem to be continuous as I have used some a few months per year. I quit benzos in April 2014 or something like that. Started with Cere in Dec of 2014. Initially I felt it really cleared up some mental sluggishness and fatigue that had been the 1 thing that didn't seem to go away post benzodiazepines.) 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#4 AlexCanada

• 263 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 August 2018 - 10:21 PM

I am not noticing any improvement with 2ml per day. no idea if it is helping my cognition or anything else at all.   Maybe it's just not for me. I have severe hormonal deficiencies and poor energy to top it all off. CFS. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cerebrolysin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users