- - - - -

Alcohol Issues

mental health alcohol

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Derin105

• 65 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 04:28 PM

So last night I decided to drink which I almost never do. I'm talking I haven't got drunk in almost 2 years. I kept sipping on my White Russian, made another, and another. 3 in total and like 2 shots. I did experience getting very drunk, but I got no euphoria from it whatsoever. Wtf?

It's like I was drunk but my "mindset" didn't change if that makes sense. What could cause this?

#2 Michael Rian

• 163 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 March 2016 - 06:51 PM

Do you suffer from any other issues like Depression or Autoimmune disorders ect?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 Londonscouser

• 94 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 March 2016 - 01:02 AM

I am the same, and it sucks because you would think alcohol would enable an individual more socially.....

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#4 ThreeKings12341

• 169 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 04:26 PM

I had that also the last time but the more i drunk and listened 2 my music i love the more i got the good feelings .. But i was for a long time emotional dull while drinking..

Before i took nac i could get pretty quick euphoric while drinking .. Now not anymore..
Only the next day i feel great

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mental health, alcohol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users