* * * * * 1 votes

How to make sulbutiamine taste good

sulbutiamine

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ULTRA_VULGAR

• 13 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 01:18 AM

Hello guys, I'm still sort of new here and learning the ropes, but I'm definitely not new when it comes to nootropics. I just wanted to pass along some very handy info, as I know that many people detest sulbutiamine for it's taste, but love its benefits. As many know, sulbutiamine tastes like B vitamins + dirt + gopher jizz. I was one of those people who made the mistake of buying sulbutiamine in powder form when I first purchased it and after one taste I was done. The disgusting stuff sat around for months! If you're like me, you don't like the idea of good nootropics going to waste (or anything for that matter) Here are a few ways to actually make it taste good!

1. sulbutiamine + vanilla protein powder. This has become a near daily occurrence for me after a good hard workout as I usually lack energy after a few hours at the gym. First, vanilla is the only protein powder flavor that can successfully mask the taste of sulbutiamine. I tried a few different brands of protein powder and all of them not only mask the taste, but enhance the vanilla flavor to the point where it actually tastes decent. I like to add come cinnamon, turmeric, or vanilla extract to mine as well sometimes.

2. Sweet tea. There is no secret here. It's because sweet tea generally has a TON of sugar in it to cover up the nasty taste of sulbutiamine.

3. Mocha coffee / frappuccino. While these can sometimes have quite a bit of sugar in them, you actually taste more of the mocha flavoring than the sulbutiamine. Note that chocolate flavored ANYTHING will not work, as chocolate is naturally bitter. I add 2 Splendas to mine to mask the sulbutiamine even more. 

Follow these tips and you'll be enjoying your sulbutiamine powder in no time!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sulbutiamine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users