Help with PRL 8-53

prl-853 nootropic help doesnt work problem dosage

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Grandmaster

• 217 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 05:59 PM

Hello

Im a user of PRL 8-53 since october 2015 but from november to the february 2016 i havent used it because of lack of positive effects. On the time i dosed it, it wasnt everyday - maybe 1-2 times per week. I dont see any positive effects on memory while using it, it gives me slight brainfog and it seems to raise my body temperature - around hour after dosage my face get warm and i get flushes on it. Dosages i tried were from 5 to around 30 mg and i dont think any of them gave me positive effects on memory. I tried it mostly sublingual but also few times in capsules- all seems to not work... What did i possibly wrong and how to make this nootropic work?

Regards

#2 Baten

• 785 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 07:48 AM

You're not the only one. I noticed absolutely nada during my time taking this compound.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 snoopy456

• 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 April 2016 - 03:42 AM

Cut and pasted from another thread with more info:

Strangelove, on 02 Apr 2016 - 1:34 PM, said:

snapback.png

I am having similar experiences with Snoopy456, thank you for let us know!

I think PRL-8-53 is the best nootropic to add to NSI-189, two very popular additions to add to NSI-189 is noopept and tianeptine sulfate, but I like the addition of PRL-8-53 best.

I am not going to add much about the experience, as what Snoopy456 wrote is pretty much what I am getting myself. PRL-8-53 seems to make me more present, and together with NSI-189 give me a boost in motivation to apply myself in the present instead of abstractly theorizing. 

I have been distributing discounted NSI-189 to other members for some time now and I urge them to try it with PRL-8-53. Hopefully will have more feedback soon.

Happy to see this working for someone else. I haven't gotten around to Fasoracetam yet.

I did add Uridine Monophosphate (morning and evening) yesterday to the mix plus Choline and either I'm getting the cumulative effects really kicking in with NSI-189 or I have the right combo for my screwed up chemistry.

Long story short. I went through a dozen of Racetams with nothing to show for it. (If someone wants to pay the postage I'll ship all that crap off to you)

Wakalert etc etc. great but a very temporary solution that your body will soon get used to and your co-workers will notice when thy notice your eyeballs bobbing around in your head.

Here is my stack /routine:

Coffee and smoke in the morning ('cos that's how I roll).

3 raw eggs (because it's the quickest breakfast I can think of) with Omega 3's, Multi Vitamin, L-Theanine 

Sublingual NSI-189    20 -25 mg

Sublingual PRL-8-53  about 3-5 mg

Added yesterday and today: 

Uridine Monophosphate 175 mg twice daily with choline supplement and some extra B vitamins because "Mr. Happy" (search for it) said to do it. 

If you are still sitting on the fence and are showing symptoms of Dopamine deficiency. Get off the fence. Just stop clicking around and go buy some NSI  and then go buy some PRL-8-53. If you are still not firing on all cylinders go buy some Uridine Monophosphate. Your future self will thank you. 

* But do it in stages so you know what works and what doesn't. 

• Informative x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: prl-853, nootropic, help, doesnt work, problem, dosage

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users