• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * - - 8 votes

4F-MPH, best antidepressant I have ever tried to date. (group buy?)

antidepressant default mode network adhd add-pi nootropic

• Please log in to reply
240 replies to this topic

#91 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 05:23 AM

So in the beginning of this thread you claim and link to this lab's page to buy from https://www.bulgalup...products/4F-MPH

Then you claim the actual lab you ordered from scammed you and next time you'll order from the original lab .....

You're a fucking scammer Redan

Post the name and correspondence with the lab you purportedly ordered from.

Lying shitbag

Keep on raging. I talked with a lab on alibaba that scammed me. 

Like I said, at the end of the day (sooner or latter) I will purchase this compound from my own funds or return the money to the participants. 

I guess your crusade against me is kinda moot now?

#92 gijane33

• 3 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 05:37 AM

I'm not one to post. I only wanted to point out here that obviously every single person processes these "things" in life in different ways. And certainly we all have high hopes here for the completion of this group buy. It's for a great research compound, and after all, some of us desperately want for this compound purchase to come to fruition. I know I do, and that's because life is tough, it's very tough at times, and I've been able to experience this great research compound prove extremely beneficial in my fight against depression.

So, perhaps I'd be angry or upset because the group buy hasn't happened as of yet. My getting upset is not going to make it happen any sooner. Importantly, in this situation, there are the leaders and there are the followers. There are the ones who organize and "do", and there are ones who ride the bandwagon or the coat tails of the "doers".

I don't know Redan personally, although I will not shoot the messenger here, and also the one who is actually trying to make this happen. I DO know personally another member who has had their own positive experience with Redan, and I actually consulted with them before deciding to join this group buy. Now, I did go ahead & purchase this compound elsewhere, but even if I hadn't, I'd like to point out that I have no concerns. Unless one truly knows the ins and outs of trying to organize and then execute a group buy of this nature, and see it through to the end, Id advise not to shoot the messenger. If someone is upset at Redan, well, one can feel however they want to feel, but perhaps however, they could begin a group buy of of their own.

Awe, it's just my opinion, although if one is upset about a situation like this, perhaps taking their own accountability with being an adult and choosing to join the group buy to begin with would shed some light as to who they may be really upset with. And if one can just sit back and complain instead of attempting to be part of the solution, well perhaps one may want to understand just how challenging organizing these group buys can be. It's a controversial research compound. It's not like Redan was organizing a group buy of Girl Scout cookies.

Sure, it IS frustrating the compound has not been purchased as of yet, although it IS worth waiting for, and personally I've learned Redan is quite accountable. Let the process take its course is my advice to those who are bent on throwing Redan under the bus. He's a "doer", and I appreciate his efforts! No doubt someone will be upset with me for writing this, and that's okay. Hey, I live in the United States, I'm a single stay at home mom, and one of my great passions in life is taking accountability for my own choices. And Redan is alright in my book. I've only learned of good solid evidence in that direction. Okay - I've written my peace!
  • Well Written x 1
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#93 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 05:57 AM

gijane33, I truly thank you for your vote of confidence on the matter. Make no mistake, what you said just puts a fire under my ass to complete the group buy as promised. 

As I promised and want to reiterate, each participant will be getting ten grams of 4F-MPH. 

I was apprehensive to start this group buy, and in all honesty I am afraid for those who might become addicted to this research chemical based off of my own experience with it prior to starting this group buy (for a good period I became addicted to this compound, and probably still am!); but, nevertheless a promise/agreement was made and I intend to follow through with it even if I decide to give away my own share of the compound to compensate for the delay...

Again thank you and I hope everyone participating are adults and not children looking for an ego boost (although, quite literally this compound will boost your ego by a considerable amount, due to my own experience with it prior to wanting to organize this group buy.

#94 Dakman1

• 53 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 November 2016 - 06:20 AM

What's the name of the lab and show the fucking correspondence you lying fucktard

Show your honesty and integrity starting there.

Show a digital paper trail of correspondence that went into purchasing the compound then show the correspondence of complaint.

The people whose money went into purchasing this compound deserve to see this information. They deserve to see that there is action being taken in light of the allegations made of you.

It's very fucking simple to show that a compound was purchased from a supplier and who the supplier was.

Then simple again to show there is a correspondence of complaint.

Or have you got a new bullshit excuse to not show this information.

Those involved and financially invested in this group buy should be in this thread demanding to see this information.

It's your right to see that you haven't been scammed by this guy who just claims that a product from an undisclosed supplier was fake.

Keep in mind, Redan claimed to be purchasing from this supplier with a good reputation https://www.bulgalup...products/4F-MPH
Then claims to have been duped from another lab and promises to purchase from https://www.bulgalup...products/4F-MPH in the future.

Read between the lines people, Redan has purchased the compound for himself with your funds and now plays you like fools and wants your pity and understanding.

Redan is not the victim here, you saps that trusted this thieving piece of shit are the victims.
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#95 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 06:24 AM

Read between the lines people, Redan has purchased the compound for himself with your funds and now plays you like fools and wants your pity and understanding.

Redan is not the victim here, you saps that trusted this thieving piece of shit are the victims.

Nobody has to read between anything.

I was scammed, didn't get the compound as promised and am now waiting to accumulate enough funds to purchase from bulgalupum. 

Are you high on something? 

#96 Dakman1

• 53 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 November 2016 - 06:59 AM

You claimed you were going to purchase from them in the first place......

Post the correspondence with the lab that you used..... SIMPLE
  • Good Point x 2
  • WellResearched x 1

#97 Dakman1

• 53 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 November 2016 - 07:02 AM

What should also be noted to those involved is that Redan pulled out financially early on claiming to not have enough funds but would still take some product for his efforts.

So Redan didn't get scammed.... You people got scammed

Yet here he is claiming to be the victim when he had no horse in the race, he was just riding your horses

And Redan arse fucked your horses

Edited by Dakman1, 09 November 2016 - 07:03 AM.

• Unfriendly x 1
  • WellResearched x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#98 Dakman1

• 53 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 November 2016 - 07:09 AM

Here's another angle for you to consider Mr Nice Guy Redan

Post the name if the supplier you used so that no one else gets horribly scammed by them trying to purchase this or any other compound.

Come on Redan, show how much you really care about the community and don't let others get scammed terribly like you did by this BIG NASTY LAB

Go on Redan..... Because your lie is being shown up like a kid with cookie crumbs around his mouth claiming to have not stolen the cookies

You're a pathetic thief and a worse liar, you slimey sleazy piece of shit.
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • Informative x 1

#99 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 07:14 AM

Here's another angle for you to consider Mr Nice Guy Redan

Post the name if the supplier you used so that no one else gets horribly scammed by them trying to purchase this or any other compound.

Come on Redan, show how much you really care about the community and don't let others get scammed terribly like you did by this BIG NASTY LAB

Go on Redan..... Because your lie is being shown up like a kid with cookie crumbs around his mouth claiming to have not stolen the cookies

You're a pathetic thief and a worse liar, you slimey sleazy piece of shit.

You funny. 

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • Cheerful x 1
  • Agree x 1

#100 Dakman1

• 53 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 November 2016 - 08:27 AM

Post the name and the correspondence Redan

There's only one reason you won't.
  • Good Point x 1
  • like x 1

#101 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 08:36 PM

I will send the correspondence to the participants of the group buy. 

Any participants interested in it please PM me with your e-mail.

Thanks,

• Unfriendly x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#102 gijane33

• 3 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 08:52 PM

I'm going to unsubscribe to this thread, and so Redan, please know I'll be in touch through a private message and feel free to reach out to me the same. I've some direction ideas as far as executing a relatively fairly timely transaction for all involved which I would like to run by you.

I'm not going to come out here to this thread; however, to read messages full of foul language, which is so very unnecessary, and surely highlights one lack of intellect all the way around. It's so disappointing to read such trash talk, and even if it were justified anger, which I know from experience is not, well, even then just for the sake of comparison, the language and lashing out is uncalled for, and I'm just not going to read anymore trash talk. I will keep those whose misdirect their anger, and do so in such a classless way, in my prayers. Thanks to all of you on this thread who've lended their insight and have stayed the course. Thank you!

#103 Dakman1

• 53 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 November 2016 - 01:40 AM

Thanks,

So the community you love so much doesn't deserve to know the name of this EVIL supplier then?

The EVIL supplier that isn't the supplier you stated you were going to use which had a 'stellar' reputation which as you'd know..... would have given the participants a reassurance before committing to helping fund YOUR compound.

You story stinks like fresh dog turd Redan

Would one of you so lucky to receive this information kindly post it to this thread, just so it can be scrutinised for fraudulent origins and to have some clarity as to who this supplier is and that Redan isn't bullshitting everybody by making up fake correspondence.
  • Well Written x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#104 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 02:00 AM

Thanks,

So the community you love so much doesn't deserve to know the name of this EVIL supplier then?

The EVIL supplier that isn't the supplier you stated you were going to use which had a 'stellar' reputation which as you'd know..... would have given the participants a reassurance before committing to helping fund YOUR compound.

You story stinks like fresh dog turd Redan

Would one of you so lucky to receive this information kindly post it to this thread, just so it can be scrutinised for fraudulent origins and to have some clarity as to who this supplier is and that Redan isn't bullshitting everybody by making up fake correspondence.

You funny.

You're speculations are so outlandish and your becoming nauseatingly incoherent that I doubt anyone in this thread is taking you're "public service" at all seriously. 

Good job man at making yourself seem like a paranoid tin foil nutter.

Edited by redan, 10 November 2016 - 02:02 AM.

• Good Point x 2

#105 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 02:04 AM

What now dakboy? Maybe anyone shouldn't even accept what I'm gonna send them because it's in reality some poisonous compound and I'm out to cause harm to other people?

Wait maybe... I have a stash of 4F-MPH and I just like to post here for shits and giggles?

I have a good reputation you see, because you're the only on hating on me and nobody else seems to be agreeing with you. 

You can leave now.

Thanks for your public service.

• Off-Topic x 1

#106 Dakman1

• 53 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 November 2016 - 02:23 AM

You do have a stash of that compound and now you're just taking the piss out of yourself and those you ripped off.

Publicly name the lab Redan........
  • Well Written x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#107 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 02:47 AM

You do have a stash of that compound and now you're just taking the piss out of yourself and those you ripped off.

Publicly name the lab Redan........

How do you know that? 

Did you telepathically read my mind? 

I bet you're here because you have issues you can't solve yourself. I thoroughly recommend a psychologist or a psychiatrist. 

• Pointless, Timewasting x 2
  • Good Point x 1

#108 Dakman1

• 53 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 November 2016 - 06:27 AM

Name the lab, thief........
  • Good Point x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#109 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 06:53 AM

Name the lab, thief........

I can name it to the participants. Now you can fuck off. Haha. Nobody appreciates you.

• Unfriendly x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • dislike x 1

#110 Dakman1

• 53 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 November 2016 - 07:29 AM

WTF has appreciation got to do with anything....?

Doesn't the community you want to help deserve the name of this lab Redan???

Will anyone who receives the name of the lab please post here so that lab can be informed of Redan's allegations towards them and they can have right of reply???
  • Good Point x 2
  • Well Written x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1

#111 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 07:45 AM

WTF has appreciation got to do with anything....?

Doesn't the community you want to help deserve the name of this lab Redan???

Will anyone who receives the name of the lab please post here so that lab can be informed of Redan's allegations towards them and they can have right of reply???

So, you are getting a kick outta this, or is it that you want also to help the community.

State your purpose here. 

• Needs references x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • dislike x 1

#112 Dakman1

• 53 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 November 2016 - 10:24 AM

State the lab, why wouldn't you???
  • Informative x 1

#113 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 10:45 AM

State the lab, why wouldn't you???

What's your purpose here?

Answer the question.

• Needs references x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#114 Dakman1

• 53 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 November 2016 - 04:28 PM

Why wouldn't you post the lab Redan......

Remember your full disclosure post with your big boo hoo I'm so ashamed I'll leave the community once I've paid everyone back.

Do the community a favour now and post the name of the Nasty Evil lab that did this terrible thing to you.

Take a look at the Reddit nootropics page, which you do, and notice how many threads are started by people crying about a mere nootropics vendor not replying to an email or changing an order at the last minute or my such and such nootropic smells tastes looks funny. They cry at the loudest they can how they've been ripped off and warm others to keep away. Sometimes over a thirty dollar compound. Your group buy has spent hundreds of other people's money and you won't even alert the community to this dispicable lab. Leaving others to potentially be ripped off like poor little you too.

Go on, you're a good guy, lol

Name the lab Redan........
  • Good Point x 2
  • Well Written x 1

#115 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 10:56 PM

I don't feel obliged to answer any of your questions since you haven't answered any of mine.

I already offered to the participants all the information on the matter.

Cheers.

• Good Point x 1

#116 Dakman1

• 53 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 November 2016 - 11:45 PM

How many have requested it.

Shouldn't you just send it to them.

Your evasion publicly taints you further.

You bullshit story has spiralled into a disaster.
  • Well Written x 1

#117 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 12:01 AM

Here are the facts.

1. You accused me of scamming and ripping off people; but, can't substantiate this claim at all.

2. You're thrown ad hominem attacks at me discrediting whatever you have to say on this matter.

3. You've failed to produce anything that would supposedly repute my reputation (as if I even cared about).

4. You've failed to mention your utility in this thread confirming that you're just some random troll that has nothing worthwhile of producing or doing.

5. You're not even part of this group buy, so everything you've mustered up so far has been just babble.

Care to address any of those points?

• Good Point x 2
  • Off-Topic x 1
  • Agree x 1

#118 Dakman1

• 53 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 November 2016 - 03:54 AM

Would you like a run down of your dodgy bullshit story so far in bullet points Redan.

Your story stinks, like your reputation.

Perhaps I might start a thread on reddit about this failed group buy and see if there is any interest from the wider community as to who this lab is so people can avoid them, would you be interested in taking part in that thread?
  • Well Written x 1

#119 limerence

• 56 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 06:28 AM

So glad I'm subscribed to this thread. I've been kicking the last few days and this thread has been more fun than a barrel of monkeys

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Redan is clearly on speed from how he types. Wherever it came from who knows....

Edited by limerence, 11 November 2016 - 06:30 AM.

• like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#120 Werper

• 190 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 03:43 PM

Here we go again with Redan (yadayada) group buy scams.  Why would someone who is asked a simple question, that could exonerate himself from further ridicule with one simple post, instead choose to not answer..But Instead makes multiple posts trying to divert the topic of conversation away from himself.    There is only 2 answers  1.) he can't answer the question because he did indeed scam everyone 2.)  He is a complete moron that likes making life difficult on himself.

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • Agree x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: antidepressant, default mode network, adhd, add-pi, nootropic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users