I suspect I have MDMA induced low testosterone & hormones FSH LSH

mdma low testosterone

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Iamnobodi

• 36 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 August 2016 - 08:26 AM

I am 22 yrs old and I got my testosterone checked. Turns out I am on the low end of the normal range of testosterone. That is as my doc said my testosterone is of an old man. My doc prescribed me Clomid...hopefully it works.

Results as follows:

Testosterone - 9.50 - Ref Range (8.40-28.70)

FSH  - 2.1 - Ref Range (1.9-13.0) 

LH - 3.19 Ref Range (1.50 - 9.30) 

I fear that that the cause of my low testosterone is past MDMA use. And from what I read online it is permanent:

http://www.peaktesto...tasy_MDMA.aspx 

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/18309234

Of course I fully regret ever taking MDMA or any drug for that matter. But what's done is done. No use in getting worked  about the past. I've completely stopped all drugs and alcohol now. Been off MDMA for nearly a year.  And been off alcohol for nearly a month now. 

I have also been very stressed and intermittently depressed over the past 2-3 months so perhaps that is the cause of the above results. Or perhaps the low testosterone was causing my depression. I'm not sure. I've also stopped Wellbutrin today. I'm going to give it my all to go the 100% natural route. 

So I wanted to ask, if anyone thinks that  Clomid would be able to restore my testosterone & hormones? And would it be possible to recover from MDMA-incudced low testosterone (if that is indeed the cause, which I suspect it is)? 

My doc also wants to remove my varicocele as he thinks that may be the cause of my low testosterone. But I did not tell him about my past MDMA use.

Thanks for reading. 

#2 platypus

• 2,386 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 09:49 AM

1st link does not work and the second one in on rats that were euthanized a week after MDMA abuse. Are there any studies on humans that indicate the change is "permanent"?

Testosterone measurements fluctuate a lot anyway, you should have it tested again at least once to get a better idea of your levels.  

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Iamnobodi

• Topic Starter
  • 36 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 August 2016 - 10:09 AM

1st link does not work and the second one in on rats that were euthanized a week after MDMA abuse. Are there any studies on humans that indicate the change is "permanent"?

Testosterone measurements fluctuate a lot anyway, you should have it tested again at least once to get a better idea of your levels.  

http://www.peaktesto...tasy_MDMA.aspx 

should work now 

#4 gamesguru

• 3,467 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 11:53 AM

wtf? do not clomid. plz no. do a natural AI, like button mushrooms or grapeseed.

and consider telling him about the mdma, although he may blow it out of proportion, or, have no idea at all about a relationship to testosterone.

i have a vericocele on one side, and it definitely is not good, but  removing it doesn't offer the best solution (although it does help cool the ballsack). kind of need to improve circulation, ala ginkgo or ginger style. the clever thing about ginkgo and ginger in this context, is they both increase test. might get up to 12.0 just with those two. throw in exercise, a fatty diet, a few other things, maybe 15.0? ginkgo also is a weak 5-ht1a and 5-ht2a antagonist, and may help with the post-mdma state.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 jack black

• 1,294 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 August 2016 - 06:37 PM

wtf? do not clomid. plz no. do a natural AI, like button mushrooms or grapeseed.

that part is misleading to say the least. I did those button mushrooms or grapeseed (and other "naturals") for months with ZERO effect.

clomid works for me (i have been taking 25 mg for a few weeks). before that HCG worked too, but got tired of injections.

I have no comments on MDMA, as I don't even get near those things. You even don't know what's in those "ecstasy" pills.

Edited by jack black, 02 August 2016 - 06:40 PM.

• Agree x 2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mdma, low testosterone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users