Photo
- - - - -

looking for bh4, which = tetrahydrobiopterin

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 suprdupracetam

• 28 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 11:39 PM

HI. Thanks for reading. I'm looking for BH4 otherwise known as tetrahydrobiopterin. It's a natural cofactor of Nitric Oxide Synthase, and also the enzymes that convert tyrosine and tryptophan to dopamine and serotonin. very low doses may be helpful if someone has the mthfr(A1298C) mutation that helps recyle BH4.
It's available legally without any restrictions from Schircks.com to most countries. unfortunately the united states isn't one of them. of course schircks won't send to individuals anyway (or so they claim). So perhaps if someone here knew of a european pharmacy that could special order it without me having to attempt to grumble in Czech or something.
It's also available as CAS # 69056-38-8 in the united states. though it's more expensive that way I wouldn't mind at least to try it. So in this case I'm looking for someone who can get their hands on research chemicals. It really shouldn't even be designated as a research chemical though. it's a natural cofactor for godsake. tried vitaspace.com a week ago but no response. perhaps they're gone for a few weeks.
So If anyone could help me obtain this through any channel I'd be grateful. Please feel free to p.m. me or email me since obviously you might not be able to post a supplier to the board. and since you don't know me I'll jump through whatever hoops you want (hop on one foot and cluck like a chicken?) in order to convince you I'm not a secret emissary of the fda.

Thanks everyone.

Edited by suprdupracetam, 26 December 2005 - 12:03 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users