- - - - -

What *racetam is the best?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 hiredavidrnow

• 51 posts

Posted 26 December 2005 - 08:39 PM

Hello

I have been taking Piracetam for the last few weeks, and I feel like it has been helpful.

What *racetam is the best? Which source is best for purchasing it, and what supplements go best with it?

Thank you!

David

[thumb]

#2 exigentsky

• 262 posts

Posted 26 December 2005 - 10:29 PM

Hi, you may be interested in an identical topic. Here: http://www.imminst.o...best racetam&s=

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 worldeater

• 72 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 02:36 AM

I've only tried Piracetam, Aniracetam and did a short trial run of Oxiracetam.

I'd have to go with Aniracetam if I had to choose one of the three. The only annoying thing for me is that you have to take it with meals, although I suppose you could get away with taking it with some fish oil.

But you should just search through the forums. There's plenty of information here already.

#4 gcurrie

• 86 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 12:19 AM

Piracetam is super available, relatively inexpensive, and appears to hit the sweet spot for more people than any other racetam.

Aniracetam has a longer half-life (~ 6 hours vs. 2) and some prefer it's effects. I like it best, but stack both piracetam and aniracetam for a combined wider range of positive effects. Some people have reported spaciness/sleepiness with aniracetam.

Oxiracetam is not widely available and is relatively pricy. I've just started it myself but can't yet judge it.

There are a few more racetams, but they are hard to source and may have specific side-effects. Since they are more rare, we have much less personal account to go by.

All racetams need a choline source to replenish acetylcholine. Alpha GPC (my fave) and CDP-choline are considered the best.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 lemon

• 389 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 12:59 AM

My vote's for piracetam.

It's become an inexpensive commodity recently and it's water soluable. I find aniracetam to be rather hit or miss for me as it requires fatty acids for absorption and sometimes it seams like it just doesn't take. I have oxiracetam but have not used it enough to judge it's effects (plus it's alot more expensive than good 'ole p'tam).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users