• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

Why is making lewd comments 11 years ago more concerning to people than Defending a rapist while in office?

double standards political bullshit oh my are people this dumb?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 TheFountain

• 5,362 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 07:24 PM

So, 

in the wake of the recent Trump 'Scandal' about the lewd comments he made while he was a private citizen some 11 years ago, I find it so difficult to believe that there are this many stupid people in the world who are more concerned with what one candidate has said, than with what the other candidate has done.  

Bill Clinton has sexually assaulted several women while actually serving the oval office. And the first lady, Hillary Clinton, not only had a dismissive attitude but she helped hire an attorney to defend Bill in a court of law, thus getting him off easy from what would have been a terrible conviction. 

But, Trump says some shit 11 years ago, and he's torched by the media? 

What the fuck am I missing here?

And by the way, I am not a Republican, OR Democrat. I'm an independent who doesn't get this pure fucking hypocrisy! 

I mean we're talking about a woman with a deceptive past, who voted for the most destructive war in US history, who was in favor of Obama's drone killings, who wants to continue to fuck with our civil liberties by extending laws set down by the Bush Administration (just like Obama did). 

Again, what the fuck am I missing?

• Needs references x 1
  • dislike x 1

#2 roamer7

• 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 October 2016 - 12:42 AM

It's not just the vulgar recording where he brags about assaulting women (although that's bad enough), it's all the batsh#t crazy crap he's spouted out all along... combined with all the bald faced lying, and made up "trumpian" facts, birtherism, and rascism. It's shocking he's still even in the running... and unfortunately it's a testimant to the intelligence of a huge chunk of the American public that he is. In any other civilized country he'd just be a joke...

• Needs references x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

#3 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 03:04 AM

It's not just the vulgar recording where he brags about assaulting women (although that's bad enough), it's all the batsh#t crazy crap he's spouted out all along... combined with all the bald faced lying, and made up "trumpian" facts, birtherism, and rascism. It's shocking he's still even in the running... and unfortunately it's a testimant to the intelligence of a huge chunk of the American public that he is. In any other civilized country he'd just be a joke...

How is he racist?

Because he wants to rationally reform immigration so that floods and floods of immigrants are not just flowing in unchecked? 

Tell me, does Mexico have a immigration policy in place? Is it more hash than ours? You bet your Pinata it is. 

If he's racist then why is he married to an immigrant? 

These accusations do not add up to the facts.

As far as the other bullshit, Hillary has actually defended a rapist. How is that not worse than anything Trump SAID? 

Said vs did. Come on, be logical. 

• dislike x 1
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 roamer7

• 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 October 2016 - 04:13 AM

You might want to do a little reading . If trumps lips are moving he seems to be lying and from what you're spouting you sound like you just came from one of his Rallies.

BTW the last time I checked Hillary was running, not Bill. Also, while Bill may have been a phillanderer, he wasn't/isn't a sociopathic lunatic, a rascist (birtherism is rascism, as is trashing a respected judge because of his ethnicity, and not renting to black people), nor was he a pathological liar (trying to cover up his affairs aside).

The scariest thing about Trump is both his climate change denial and the fact that he doesn't seem to understand the geopolitical complexities that a president needs to understand. Think GW was dangerous?... Iraq would be nothing compared to what that narcissistic loon would do.

You might not like Hillary, but she's experienced, competent, and sane. In this race, that should be all it takes..

• Needs references x 1
  • Agree x 1

#5 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 07:34 PM

BTW the last time I checked Hillary was running, not Bill. 

Yea let's talk about that.

This is THE woman who hired an attorney to get Bill off his rape convictions. She basically sought out and actively intimidated these women.

Yet you wanna talk about Trumps Potty mouth about women? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

And did I say hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha?

Let's talk more about the women who's running.

Voted in favor of the Iraq war, Voted in favor of the patriots act (and supported Obama's extensions of it) despite claiming to be in favor of our civil liberties. 

Supported Obama's destructive Drone kill-list policy which got innocent Americans killed.

Got Americans killed with her Foreign policy while serving as secretary of state.

Deleted over 30,000 emails from a private server, many of which were CLASSIFIED by the United States government. 

Nixon lied and got removed from office, Hillary lies and gets to run for president. THAT is the sign of a system that is completely fucked up. 

And on top of that she wants to continue the horrible inhumane trade policies her husband started when he was president! 

1-Not taxing the nations that steal from us and

2-Allowing these nations to get away with a TON of human rights violations! 

THAT'S SANE?????

And you wanna talk about Trumps potty mouth?

Did I say hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha?

But yea, you wanna talk more about the woman who's running for president?

Edited by TheFountain, 15 October 2016 - 07:37 PM.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#6 roamer7

• 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 October 2016 - 08:50 PM

I could care less about Trump's "potty mouth". His total lack of intelligence, ability, experience, and self control are what's concerning. That he likes to force himself on women (that's the actual point here, not "locker room talk") is just a side issue.

And btw you betray your claim of independence when you use nothing but "trumpian" "goodfacts" (read :bullsh*t). I'm not an American, and I'm not a huge fan of Hillary either, but her stewardship doesn't worry me that it'll bring about an apocalypse. With trump that's a distinct possibility...

• Agree x 1

#7 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 10:38 PM

I could care less about Trump's "potty mouth". His total lack of intelligence, ability, experience, and self control are what's concerning. That he likes to force himself on women (that's the actual point here, not "locker room talk") is just a side issue.

And btw you betray your claim of independence when you use nothing but "trumpian" "goodfacts" (read :bullsh*t). I'm not an American, and I'm not a huge fan of Hillary either, but her stewardship doesn't worry me that it'll bring about an apocalypse. With trump that's a distinct possibility...

Hillary has a RECORD OF GETTING PEOPLE KILLED AND VOTING FOR POLICIES THAT GOT PEOPLE KILLED.

This isn't debatable, this is factual.

In this election I am forced to see Trump as the better candidate due to how horribly Hillary sucks (based on her ACTUAL record!).

You call deleting over 30,000 emails from a private server, defending Bill Clinton from his rape victims prosecutors and getting people killed as Secretary of state "Stewardship"? 

You my friend are missing a few good god damn synaptic pathways! 

• Unfriendly x 1

#8 roamer7

• 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 October 2016 - 11:30 PM

Sigh.... I'm short on IQ because i don't think Trump is the best choice here... Wow, there's a tortured bit of logic :|? .....

is that you Don? :)

• Needs references x 1
  • like x 1

#9 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 10:18 PM

Sigh.... I'm short on IQ because i don't think Trump is the best choice here... Wow, there's a tortured bit of logic :|? .....

is that you Don? :)

When it comes to two unsavory candidates I would always go with the one who is the LEAST destructive. 

Where are your facts showing Trump is more destructive than Killary?

She has the record showing it, Trump might be a raunchy business man but he's not a killer who votes for destructive Bullshit.

I am not saying Trump is the best person on planet earth, but he's better than Hillary! 

• Ill informed x 2
  • Agree x 1

#10 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 07:00 PM

Still waiting on those facts.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users