• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

Google video

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 Matt

• 2,862 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 March 2006 - 12:46 PM

I don't know if I missed the video being posted somewhere but someone requested the imminst conference video of eliezer yudkowsky a few months back, but still hasn't been posted for some reason...

Is it possible someone can upload this please?

#32 Live Forever

• Guest Recorder
  • 7,475 posts

Posted 12 March 2006 - 01:37 PM

I don't know if I missed the video being posted somewhere but someone requested the imminst conference video of eliezer yudkowsky a few months back, but still hasn't been posted for some reason...

Is it possible someone can upload this please?

Yeah, there have only been the 3 presentations made available so far. There was talk of a DVD at one point, and discussion of uploading more videos, but it doesn't seem as if anything has come of them yet. I would like to see them uploaded as well.

:)

#33 Live Forever

• Guest Recorder
  • 7,475 posts

Posted 03 May 2006 - 04:03 PM

Ok, so in addition to Google Vids and YouTube (which no longer allows videos over 10 minutes long), we also now have the option of putting videos on MySpace and VidiLife (which I discovered here).

VidiLife is not, in my opinion, as good as the others, but when doing new videos, it is just one more avenue (imo) to spread the word. They do have an embeddable player (which is nice) and have no limits on size (yet), but I still like Google Vids the best at this point because their player seems more eye-friendly (to me at least).

VidiLife seems to buffer a lot too (keeps stopping to buffer after only playing a little) when the others seem to play smoothly. What do you guys think?

:)

Edited by liveforever22, 03 May 2006 - 09:55 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#34 Live Forever

• Guest Recorder
  • 7,475 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 03:25 PM

Incidently, the 60 Minutes video is now over at VidiLife for anyone interested.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users