Review of TLR's Products

product review

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 William Finch

• 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 November 2016 - 07:10 PM

I have sampled a number (5-6 extracts) of their extracts and found them to be not useful. 

The stated purpose of the mystery surrounding these extracts, that they can not release the information lest competing companies were to steal their products, is not a valid point as the products themselves are far from revolutionary. Were the products robust in their effects, or if they actually did what they are proposed to do, this secrecy would make sense.

I do not believe they are running a scam. I just don't think the extracts are any good. They do have have high quality products where the contents are specified, and so their ability to produce sought after products would not make it logical that they would sell scam products as said scam products would lessen future, or repeat sales. They also gave me a number of samples for free so they believe in their products.

In the end, any efficacy I thought I might be receiving from the substances was revealed to be non-existent when the extracts were used in isolation. 

I was interested in the BZD modulator  (https://teamtlr.com/...anxiolytic.html) as I'm weary of sparingly but consistently using benzos, and experienced no noticeable change in anxiety at the top dose. Slowly increasing beyond top dose until I had doubled max dose produced no difference in effects than any other dose I had administered. And this was after a long period without using benzos so no tolerance was blocking effects. When I complained about the lack of effect, an employee for the company told me that I should not look for comparison to regular psychiatric medications, yet in describing a similay anxiolytic they provided me this is the reference point used: " Compared to diazepam as the reference, the anxiolytic activity required approximately 200-330% the dosage to achieve EC50 equivalence in rat models. No adverse effects or signs of lethargy, ataxia, or behavioral disruption was observed at doses administered."

Others who have sampled the unlabelled extracts have reported the same thing, or at best, a "very weak, very weak psychoactive effect". 

My final verdict would be that I have confidence in their listed products and they do offer a great array of known and hard to find products, but myself and others who have used the extracts with unlisted ingredients have found them not useful. It's an enigma in terms of strategy.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: product review

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users