• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * - 5 votes

Vorinostat

hdac inhibitor hdaci hdac fear extinction learning memory long-term memory vorinostat saha

• Please log in to reply
542 replies to this topic

#331 theobromananda

• 63 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 09:28 PM

If you did not get a customs notice it is still on its way; requiring your local post has not lost it, which wouldn't be anyones fault here.

#332 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 07 July 2018 - 09:27 PM

Guys for anyone that did not get it, get back to me in a PM.

It has been described in the past for Musicman too, you can get results even if do not consciously feel an effect, but yes if the anxiety you are having is debilitating its probably good to use a lower dose of an anxiolytic. I do not know why but for me it still has a very specific effect in making it far easier to start conversations with attractive women. I do not use it for this, but again after a few hours I used it, I went in the gym and started talking with a very good looking blonde (that everyone talks about) that I was thinking is out of my league. It may be a coincidence that I spoke with her that day, but these types of coincidences are oddly common. Could you give a little more details about what are you using it for?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#333 experimenting

• 639 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 03:45 AM

Hey all,

Is Vorinostat still available for purchase? PM me please.

Additionally has anyone specifically noted effects on learning and cognition? We've discussed fear extinction but not so much learning. 

Thanks

#334 experimenting

• 639 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 03:57 PM

Bump, please, anyone?
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#335 CalmAmygdala

• 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 July 2018 - 03:08 AM

What dosages are people using?

#336 CalmAmygdala

• 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 July 2018 - 04:10 AM

Btw I am running this neurofeedback protocol which is known as the "fear reduction protocol" with awesome success. It soothes the amygdala. I'd like to combine the vorinostat with it to really solidify my gains even more and continue approaching women/people. The effects are profound and amazing. Enjoy everyone.

http://www.sebernfis...protocol-guide/

P.S. on the days I run the protocol I'll run some delta sleep inducing peptide that night to really try and consolidate the long term memories this protocol brings up. (Read the page - one of the side effects that happens - and it makes total sense - is activation of fear triggered memories. It makes sense that as you stir up the amygala is release fear-based memories, then allows you to process them in a healthy way through the pre frontal cortex and no longer be bound by that fearful memory clogging up the amygdala)
  • Informative x 1

#337 ISayLonger

• 25 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 12:42 PM

What device do you use for neurofeedback?

• like x 2

#338 ISayLonger

• 25 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 02:27 PM

Who's going to be the first to try encapsulating Vorinostat in cyclodextrin (maybe me..), to increase serum half life and BBB penetration? https://www.alzforum...-effective-mice

#339 Mr Spock

• 49 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 July 2018 - 11:49 AM

What dosages are people using?

First time it was around 30mg, it does work: I was able to start conversations with several people where normally I would never do. Second time I left 4 days inbetween, it was about 35mg; during the hour or so after taking it; I became anxious due to being late for a meeting- I new better and had planned to be positive about what was fearful etc ( as suggested on here), but couldnt help myself: the result was for several days I was quite anxious and tense in certain situations, im sure this was due to me being anxious during the time just after administration.

So I would repeat whats been said already, you should have a"script"or plan your thought process's in order to reprogram your brain . I would caution against being too negative regarding behaviours that you may be trying to change: my experience suggests they will also become ingrained.

#340 Forever21

• 1,918 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 10:11 PM

Got the goods.

What's the dose? Empty stomach or with food? How often? 

Where to buy if I run out?

• Ill informed x 2
  • Needs references x 1
  • Informative x 1

#341 ed123

• 4 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 July 2018 - 06:14 PM

I'm in US and i haven't received my package. Is anyone else having the same luck?

#342 Bushi84

• 34 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 09:29 PM

I'm in US and i haven't received my package. Is anyone else having the same luck?

Same here, and am from Europe.

But you have to send a pm to Strangelove in case you haven't got it yet.

#343 ed123

• 4 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 July 2018 - 12:00 AM

Same here, and am from Europe.

But you have to send a pm to Strangelove in case you haven't got it yet.

Already did, and just got a reply from him. So it's being handled on his part.

Edited by ed123, 19 July 2018 - 12:01 AM.

#344 Mr Spock

• 49 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 July 2018 - 01:52 PM

It would be nice to hear from those who've starting with this batch,so to speak, about their experiences.

I have taken 3 doses, and it seems I'm less fearful generally. I need to take it with less gaps in between dosing,as been 2 weeks since last time.

#345 Mr Spock

• 49 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 July 2018 - 01:59 PM

@Calmamygdiaa   Posted 12 July 2018 - 05:10 AM

Btw I am running this neurofeedback protocol which is known as the "fear reduction protocol" with awesome success. It soothes the amygdala. I'd like to combine the vorinostat with it to really solidify my gains even more and continue approaching women/people. The effects are profound and amazing. Enjoy everyone

What type of machine are you using?

I've been thinking of using binaurial beats; that will also put you in a relaxed state pretty quickly. They're also much easier to use- just download them to asmartphone

#346 CalmAmygdala

• 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 August 2018 - 10:25 PM

I use the U-wiz. Neuro is going to be way more powerful than binaural beats. Btw I haven't gotten anything back from strangelove for 10 days now, does anyone know when the next mailing is

#347 CalmAmygdala

• 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 August 2018 - 01:33 AM

If strangelove is watching this thread, I just sent you another message

#348 ed123

• 4 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 August 2018 - 03:34 PM

Received the package in US. Thanks strangelove!

#349 CalmAmygdala

• 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 August 2018 - 11:02 AM

Anyone talked to strangelove recently?

#350 Rtttt100

• 5 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 07:29 AM

Anyone talked to strangelove recently?

No, haven't heard from him in a few days.

#351 Thealchemist26

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 August 2018 - 02:08 AM

How does this compare to nsi? Is the memory enhancement substantial?

#352 owtsgmi

• 162 posts

Posted 22 August 2018 - 10:09 PM

NSI-189 and Vorinostat compliment each other quite well.  I would start on nsi and run it for a few months; good for autobiographical recall and fear extinction.  Once things get going (plasticity?), I would start the Vorinostat to really kick things into gear.  The fear extinction is noticeable after a session.  Sessions should start at 45min to an hour after ingestion.  This goes good for about 1-2 hours, with minor effects for 12-24 hours.  Be in a place where you can focus deeply on your thoughts.  The key is recalling anxieties from your past and facing them head on - no need to stay calm.  You get out what you put in.  It works in layered approaches, as you delve into your past over many sessions.  I would take it maybe 20 times or so (at about 25-50mg) spaced at least a couple of days apart - intranasally or sublingually (or half &  half).  After that, I would take PRL-8-53 at ~10mg per day (long term) as a maintenance dose.  All in all, very few side effects with any of them.  Good luck!

Edited by owtsgmi, 22 August 2018 - 10:14 PM.

• Informative x 2

#353 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 24 August 2018 - 12:52 PM

Except for one member everyone received their package as far I know.

Btw I am running this neurofeedback protocol which is known as the "fear reduction protocol" with awesome success. It soothes the amygdala. I'd like to combine the vorinostat with it to really solidify my gains even more and continue approaching women/people. The effects are profound and amazing. Enjoy everyone.

http://www.sebernfis...protocol-guide/

Thanks, very interesting! I am wondering if part of my good results are based on past CES use (its effects can last for many months according to research) I have also started again a few weeks now, and it seems there is a strong synergy (especially after dosing with Vorinostat). CES activates the right insula, that modulates the right amygdala to specifically reduce fear. Is possible that Vorinostat pretreatment can increase the effect, in my case it feels that it does.

NSI-189 and Vorinostat compliment each other quite well.  I would start on nsi and run it for a few months; good for autobiographical recall and fear extinction.  Once things get going (plasticity?), I would start the Vorinostat to really kick things into gear.  The fear extinction is noticeable after a session.  Sessions should start at 45min to an hour after ingestion.  This goes good for about 1-2 hours, with minor effects for 12-24 hours.  Be in a place where you can focus deeply on your thoughts.  The key is recalling anxieties from your past and facing them head on - no need to stay calm.  You get out what you put in.  It works in layered approaches, as you delve into your past over many sessions.  I would take it maybe 20 times or so (at about 25-50mg) spaced at least a couple of days apart - intranasally or sublingually (or half &  half).  After that, I would take PRL-8-53 at ~10mg per day (long term) as a maintenance dose.  All in all, very few side effects with any of them.  Good luck!

I am using NSI-189 as well... possibly there is a synergy (but I cannot tell as I have been using NSI-189 for over 5 years) NSI-189 modulates/increase activity in the left hippocampus, this can also help modulate the right amygdala. It is interesting that in the NSI-189 mega thread, almost all that have PTSD got very good results. From PMs I have gotten also, NSI-189 seems to be very effective for PTSD.

Edited by Strangelove, 24 August 2018 - 12:56 PM.

• Informative x 1

#354 theobromananda

• 63 posts

Posted 27 August 2018 - 08:38 AM

I took SAHA the first few times orally in hopes of changing the epigenetic status in my gut, and had results, but not very earth-shattering ones. Last week, I took 20mg intranasally - and this made a very significant difference in my sense of self. A great lot of my anxiety when interacting with others has diminished, and the next two nights I had the most incredibly positive dreams about myself. I have never experienced something like this - the dreams were bursting with enthusiasm and the will to live animatedly with others. It is also strange missing something that was a part of my personality for a long time. In the beginning I was expecting anxiety to be there when reaching certain points in conversations, but it was like trying to lean on a wall, and then stumbling because there was no wall anymore. I am excited to see where this will go.

• like x 2

#355 theobromananda

• 63 posts

Posted 28 August 2018 - 10:40 AM

I got a question through PM. My answer:

It is not that I have been a fearful person before this treatment. My anxieties were more related to how I perceive myself in interactions with others and awkwardly holding myself back. I have also had an inflammatory bowel disease, which I treated by going to the Amazon to diet multiple plants. I still had minor symptoms which I relieved to some extent with the SAHA; it changes the epigenetics in the lumbosacral spine. There is a great study showing in rats that maternal deprivation is associated with certain epigenetic markers, which change serotonin metabolism so that one is predisposed to anxiety, depression and irritable bowel syndrome (as well as imprinting one of the anxious attachment subtypes). This change is completely reversed using SAHA, and I think this is what happened to me. My libido was seperated from the desire to be with people because of my anxious-avoidant attachment, and this also changed back: my libido now tells me to seek intimacy with other people, and man, the drive to have close relationships with friends and girls is strong now!

This also matches what my shaman (and another healer from years ago) was telling me: the psychic center responsible for expression of intimacy was blocked, and so I dieted a plant which teaches one to "sing"; basically expressing emotions in a harmonious way. The effect on my ability to speak my mind was crazy. I'd always recommend Amazonian plant medicine for psychospiritual development; but in this special case of maternal deprivation SAHA is absolutely effective. Secondary treatment using MIF-1, an atypical antidepressant researched in the 80s which works through stimulating dopamine release and the oxytocin pathway (!), is really really great also for accumulated social defeat stress. The only problem with MIF-1 is that the longest documented safe use period is one month, so one should probably cycle it. I use it in miniscule doses intranasally with small doses of flmodafinil, which potentiates it through dopamine reuptake inhibition to help me move myself out of my situation.

EDIT: The notes about the other techniques which I hold in high regard are just there as a disclaimer because I cannot attribute my change of self solely to SAHA; it can be really transformative, but I also do a lot of other potent stuff.

Edited by theobromananda, 28 August 2018 - 10:44 AM.

• Informative x 2

#356 mkutsen

• 10 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 07:33 PM

https://journals.plo...al.pone.0069964

Despite the in vitro synaptic enhancements, in vivo SAHA treatment did not rescue memory deficits in the Tg2576 mouse model of Alzheimer’s disease (AD). Along with the lack of behavioral impact, pharmacokinetic analysis indicated poor brain availability of SAHA. Broader assessment of in vivo SAHA treatment using high-content phenotypic characterization of C57Bl6 mice failed to demonstrate significant behavioral effects of up to 150 mg/kg SAHA following either acute or chronic injections. Potentially explaining the low brain exposure and lack of behavioral impacts, SAHA was found to be a substrate of the blood brain barrier (BBB) efflux transporters Pgp and Bcrp1. Thus while our in vitro data show that HDAC inhibition can enhance excitatory synaptic strength and potentiation, our in vivo data suggests limited brain availability may contribute to the lack of behavioral impact of SAHA following peripheral delivery. 

#357 Painkillerrr

• 116 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 August 2018 - 11:30 AM

I have already explained it pages ago, vorinostat crosses bbb but enough to be be a inhibiotor of hdac2/3/4 in the brain so it has no effect on learning/memory.
  • Ill informed x 1

#358 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 09:03 PM

i still have 2 grams of original vorinostat left (bought it from musicman4534). pm me if anyone is interested.

#359 jacobjerondin

• 134 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 September 2018 - 04:29 AM

Anyone know when the next shipment is going out? It's going to take forever to reach me over here so I'm hoping it's going to be soon! :)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#360 Rtttt100

• 5 posts

Posted 30 September 2018 - 12:30 AM

Tried out my Vorinostat from Stangelove.

No doubt about it, this stuff works. I waited a long time and was honestly very skeptical about the effects claimed in this thread and other websites. But after trying 100 mg split between sublingual and intranasal. The fear I approached is gone. I went directly into the feared situation and initially, I could perceive my previous feelings, but it felt different. I know now what people mean by it's "subtle". I tested it the next day and the normal feelings I'd have never appeared, just a sense of "clarity".

This is a powerful substance. 

Edited by Rtttt100, 30 September 2018 - 12:31 AM.

• Agree x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hdac inhibitor, hdaci, hdac, fear extinction, learning, memory, long-term memory, vorinostat, saha

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users