Photo
- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 destinydell

• 1 posts

Posted 25 January 2006 - 09:28 AM

deleted

Edited by destinydell, 21 April 2007 - 06:35 PM.

#2 kevink

• 184 posts

Posted 25 January 2006 - 03:48 PM

I take fish oil, vitamins, etc but I can't say as I've noticed a difference.

Hi,

I think you would be more likely to get an accurate response if you state EXACTLY what are you taking, including medications, water supply, and food.

Be as specific as possible (brand name, dosage, time of day, etc).

#3 ticticshabadaba

• 1 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 06:47 PM

Hello,
Perhaps piracetam could help? I found this, which describes a study that showed some cognitive improvement in chronic schizophrenics who took piracetam:

http://www.ncbi.nlm....l=pubmed_docsum

If you're interested in taking piracetam, I recommend going to the Nootropics & Brain Enhancers forum on here for info on that, lots of knowledge is there about use of piracetam and other nootropics.
I'm aware that there's also impairment of concentration in schizophrenia, and piracetam can affect focus, so it might be a good idea to take something with it that will help with concentration, too, like centrophenoxine, or something else. A source of choline is needed when taking piracetam, too, which you'll learn about also in the Nootropics & Brain Enhancers forum.
I know some antipsychotics mess with acetylcholine, so be careful to find out about possible interactions between that stuff and abilify first!
I worry about developing psychosis or schizophrenia because I have Asperger Syndrome and Tourette's and so am already at higher risk than average for transient stress-related psychosis.
I hope this helps some.

Edited by ticticshabadaba, 26 January 2006 - 07:38 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users