Photo

P21 + Orexin-a = The most glorious days

nootropics social depression anxiety stacks brain health memory brain fog

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Neuronaut91

• 15 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 03:02 AM

My favorite company just launched P21 and Orexin-a at a price I can afford so  I decided to give it a shot. I've been suffering from a lack of focus, brain fog, social anxiety, depression, anxiety, fatigue, and anhedonia. I saw these two and went for it.

This was hands down the BEST decision of my life. It's been a week on Orexin-a and P21 and I

feel fantastic! Even from the first dose I noticed "something" was going on. I was in an almost euphoric state of mind, very awake and alert, and when needed (like when studying), I have been able to focus on whatever task or topic I am currently investing my time in without disruptions.

I have been able to spark up random conversations with people which I never felt comfortable to do, and have become a totally new, personable person. I have been lighting up every day with joy.

Everything that I have studied since starting has been sticking in the back of my head. For example, I had to learn human anatomy and physiology and nailed it down after two days flat. When I am conversing with people, they're blown away by the amount of knowledge and exercise science I am throwing their way. I am very excited to see how my training sessions with my clients go. Today I closed three new clients by going up to them and talking to them. The one thing holding me back in my career was the inability to do so.

I also have a sleep disorder, I skip past stages 1,2, and 3 and SWS and go right into REM. It leaves me extremely groggy and unalert. For the most part, my fatigue has definitely cleared up. I have cut back on my caffeine intake drastically ... going from 700mg a day to 120mg.

All I can say is I am sincerely crossing my fingers with will have lasting results on me, at least the P21. I am a strong believer in CBT and use nootropics on myself when I try to change a part of my personality I may want to improve upon.

Of course, if you've seen me post, I got mine from Nootropic Source. 30+ orders and still have yet to be left unhappy. I have used this guy on facebooks direct link numerous times, I bookmarked it and it gives everyone 10% off automatically .. its [Link removed] for those who don't have any coupon codes for them. THESE PRODUCTS ARE AMAZING!

Alright, it's 10:01 PM and I am closing my gym to the public and I am about to do a killer workout out. Peace Longecity peeps! May you all have a blessed day.

Edited by YOLF, 07 February 2017 - 03:41 AM.

• Disagree x 1

#2 monowav

• 66 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 February 2017 - 12:32 PM

Do workouts that late affect your sleep at all?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 cbkid

• 12 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 04:36 PM

Not to be a cynic but a lot of your posts seem to mention Nootropic Source. I'd love to believe that this is a real testimonial because I suffer from all of the same issues but I'm a little skeptical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

#4 monowav

• 66 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 February 2017 - 06:17 PM

Yeah this guy I've seen him post on facebook forums promoting the same thing, so I'd stay cautious. 

• Informative x 1
  • Agree x 1

#5 Neuronaut91

• Topic Starter
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 07:53 PM

I became really good friends with the person who promotes them. They're all I use, I was sure that people would ask where I get it from so I figured I'd link in my posts since I get that question alot over messages. I have no affiliation with them whatsoever and I truly suffered from these disorders until I was taken under the wing of a friend over social media and have gotten my life back. For sure I'll stop saying where I get my products from if that's concerning you guys, Im just really excited about living a new life, free of these issues. I'm relatively new to nootropics so I'm still testing things out

#6 rjfm

• 21 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 08:54 PM

Your posts should discourage any sound minded person from looking more into it. One should just talk about ones experience with said compounds, their empirically tested effects and not the commerce oriented sidenotes. Anything that relies on trust and on trust alone is ill conceived and downright misleading.

Edited by rjfm, 04 February 2017 - 08:56 PM.

• Agree x 4
  • like x 1

#7 J.enden

• 2 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 08:14 PM

I'm glad you're enjoying that combination.... Thanks for the shout out btw.

My personal favorite has been P21 and NA Semax Amidate.... for me, I feel as though this has helped my short and long term memory tremendously. I've tried almost every compound out there, even Dihexa and I even stacked Dihexa with NSI189 but found this combination to be far superior.

Keep me posted on the Orexin-A ... I ran out of mine and switched to adrafinil and CRL40490 ... have some PPAP HCL coming... going to compare Adrafinil, CRl, PPAP HCL and Orexin-A for my fatigue and wakefulness

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#8 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 18,997 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 05:16 PM

Posters are correct to note that Neuronaut91's posts are "spammy". Thanks for alerting everyone.

This type of content is highly discouraged outside of the Retailer/Product discussion forum. If you would happen to see this type of promotional/advertising post in other forums, especially the supplements forum, please use the "report to moderator" function and we will either delete it or move it into the Retailer/Product discussion forum.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropics, social, depression, anxiety, stacks, brain health, memory, brain fog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users