Photo
- - - - -

Concerns regarding Galantamind

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 zerodeathrider

• 15 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 02:27 AM

Ted Cooperman, the man who runs Consmer Labs, appears to be a friend of supplements, but is he? For many years he was in the employ of the FDA, a division of government reactive and hostile to the core to nutritional supplements.

Copperman's organisation, Consumerlabs.com is amazingly reluctant to pin down subscribers who subscribe, and may I suggest, hair-triggered against those who don't. Is their testing protocol impecable? My own firm was subject to an analysis that doesn't jibe with our own test records, as I understand was the case with the Life Extension Foundation. Yet to overcome these findings, we would have had to subjugate ourselves to the power of comsumerlabs.com.

We offer our testing protocal and results from one of the most prominent labs in te country if not the world for those who are interested.

Knowledge is alway contexual.

Best,

W. Block

Did anyone check his guys IP?

Or contact him directly?

#32 doug123

• 2,424 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 02:38 AM

I am and i read the report on the huperzine A but they gave no COA. Do you have the COA?

I am not sure what you are talking about; and I am starting to suspect your IP, dude. You might be both of these people for all we know.

What are you talking about COAs for? As I mentioned, the Certificate of Analysis is not the final word on the actual content of the material in the supplement market. Consumer Labs reports on results of independent testing and reports many companies not to have any problems delivering their label claims. Some companies (especially newly established small companies who do not perform independent testing) seem to be more likely to come out with impurities than the companies that do -- on every batch.

I am going to see Nacho Libre now. Peace out.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 zerodeathrider

• 15 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 02:45 AM

Consumer Labs reports on results of independent testing and reports many companies not to have any problems delivering their label claims.

Where are these reports and testing results?

What are you talking about COAs for?

I could ask you the same question. You've been talking about COA's for years it seems.

#34 doug123

• 2,424 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 02:49 AM

Dude, I want to go see this movie at 8:25. Like I said, join consumer lab if you would like to see the actual piece of paper. CL's integrity is not currently an issue. Please try to make it one.

:p

#35 zerodeathrider

• 15 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 03:00 AM

Dude, I want to go see this movie at 8:25. Like I said, join consumer lab if you would like to see the actual piece of paper. CL's integrity is not currently an issue. Please try to make it one.

Look if CL has proof (they did not reply to my e-mail) then they (don't take it personal unless you want to) should prove it. Period.

Otherwise i see alot of talk and nothing else.

I don't believe in someone's integrity, just the facts.

#36 DJS

• 5,798 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 June 2006 - 03:59 AM

Hi Edward/Steve/LifeMirage.

Isn't this getting old?

#37 joee

• 25 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 05:18 AM

Im currently on the hunt for a good supplier of galantamine. My web search shows that Galantamind is the most cost efficient source. Could someone please affirm one way or the other wether or not I should avoid this product?

If anyone has a good supplier, for a good price, please message me.

Thank you.

#38 psychenaut

• Life Member
  • 153 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 07:37 PM

This thread got into the issue of quality and Certificates of Analysis. If documented quality is your definition of a "good" supplier then the forum sponsor, Relentless Improvement, is your clear choice, as ALL of our branded products have CoA's.

Galantamine from Relentless Improvement.

Our galantamine is in the form of a pharmaceutical glazed, scored, 8mg vegi-tablet that allows you easy titration of dose as you gain gastrointestinal tolerance. Other than necessary excipients no other ingredients are added.

While price is about number four or five of the things I care about, we are quite cost-competitive with other products.

Many people like to use Alpha-GPC in combination with galantamine.

Interesting side note: There is also a group of people who explore lucid dreaming that enjoy using galantamine, as it is claimed to support this experience.

Cheers-
Pete

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#39 mystery

• 117 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 02:54 AM

Anyone else have experience taking Galantamine and can verify if Relentless Improvement, VRP, and any other potential sources are valid? Are the effects that different from huperzine, to warrant the additional expense?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users