- - - - -

Help with procuring and using Cerebrolysin

cerebrolysin order how to guide syringe

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 sparkk51

• 418 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 03:53 AM

I have decided that I want to give a week long administration of Cerebrolysin a shot, but unlike with other drugs I don't know where to begin with this one. First off, living in the US, how do I get my hands on some? The only place I could find was rupharma.com/ but I don't know if that is the best source for trustworthiness and price. Next, Where am I supposed to find appropriate syringes for IM injection? I have looked in many places but can only find flat tips or subcutaneous diabetes needles. Does anyone have any advice? Finally, is there anything else besides these two items that I should be getting? So far it seems the costs would add up to around $80 and that is just for 5 10ml injections (not even one week). Does anyone have any information they can give to help me out? I would really appreciate it.

#2 hdl_1

• 104 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 June 2017 - 12:42 PM

Well, the best would be to get a romanian or russian person that you know to buy it directly from a pharmacy whenever they go visit their family.... Probably some other countries carry it as well in the pharmacy. It's the least expensive and trustworthy option.

Sent from my SM-G850W using Tapatalk

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 sparkk51

• Topic Starter
  • 418 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 12:02 AM

Well, the best would be to get a romanian or russian person that you know to buy it directly from a pharmacy whenever they go visit their family.... Probably some other countries carry it as well in the pharmacy. It's the least expensive and trustworthy option.

Sent from my SM-G850W using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, that is too impractical for me lol. Does anyone here get theirs from Rupharma?

#4 Maxpower

• 79 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 June 2017 - 02:47 PM

I have bought Cerebrolysin from a few sources but now buy it from Cosmicnootropic.

If you search the name in here or on Reddit, you will find a few people who have bought from them with good reviews. When you order from them, you can order the required needles/syringes at the same time. Otherwise google online chemists for syringes which is how I have bought mine.

You mentioned you want to do a one week course, there wont be too much benefit in this, it is recommended to take for 4 weeks or so for its effects to be realised.

#5 Maxpower

• 79 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 June 2017 - 02:52 PM

A bit more info.

You mentioned 5x 10ml lasting less than 1 week.

Most people only take 5ml at a time, and many take it 5 days on, 2 days off, so your 5x10ml will last you 2 weeks.

You will still want to but another box of 5x 10ml ampules so you can take it for one month. 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6 sparkk51

• Topic Starter
  • 418 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 04:17 AM

A bit more info.

You mentioned 5x 10ml lasting less than 1 week.

Most people only take 5ml at a time, and many take it 5 days on, 2 days off, so your 5x10ml will last you 2 weeks.

You will still want to but another box of 5x 10ml ampules so you can take it for one month. 

That's awesome. Thanks for your help

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cerebrolysin, order, how to, guide, syringe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users