Photo
- - - - -

Effective methods for use? Piracetam

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 taktikz

• 64 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 09:21 PM

How are you doing? Hope everything is good... Since I'm new to Nootropics I have a lot of curiosity on how to use them, etc.. Its a bit hard to find anything on google about piracetam, everything i find seems the same.
My question is: What do you mean by attack dose? Does that mean take large amounts of Piracetam? If so how much is ideal for this? Check out my log on the nootropics thread. Thanks in advance

Also i try drinkin this with a few juices but no luck with taste

#2 xanadu

• 1,917 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 09:58 PM

Try capping it up, that works great. Bulk Nutrition sells empty caps and capmquicks cheap. There are also other types of capping machines. On piracetam, do a search. People ask this all the time and it's been answered over and over.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 gcurrie

• 86 posts

Posted 03 March 2006 - 10:16 PM

Yeah, the taste is not particularly pleasant. For the amount that most take (2-4 grams a day) capping seems to be the best solution.

I've heard of some people putting it into their protein shakes and the like, but that doesn't work for all of us - especially those of us who work in an office environment.

I usually cap a ton of stuff once every 3-4 months, so I can grab what I need and go.

#4 taktikz

• Topic Starter
  • 64 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 09:15 AM

How can you get exact doses when capping? how would i insert the powder easily into capsules? hehe

#5 taktikz

• Topic Starter
  • 64 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 09:17 AM

for example how do i know the size capsules i need? heh

#6 emerson

• 332 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 11:07 PM

For best results with capping, you're going to want a few extra things. A capping machine is pretty much a must. The brand I use is called "cap-m-quick", for use with 00 size capsules. Basically it's just a little piece of plastic that holds the caps while you put powder into them, and then is able to retract when it's time to put the tops on.

A good scale is very helpful as well. After you're done capping, weigh a filled capsule, and you'll have a pretty good idea how much to take. It's not going to be perfectly exact, but easily close enough when we're talking about something in the dosing range of piracetam. Being one or two miligrams off really means little when the dose is in the 2-4 gram range.

The price for both might be a bit up there, but you'll quickly make it back from money saved by going the bulk powder route.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#7 xanadu

• 1,917 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 02:09 AM

For those who don't have a milligram scale, all you have to do is weigh 50 empty caps then weigh the 50 filled caps, subtract the weight of the empties and divide by 50. It's much more precise than trying to guess the weight of a cap when your scale only goes to 50 or 100 mg increments. A 00 cap weighs about 130 mg.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users