lipoproteins

• Please log in to reply
433 replies to this topic

#361 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,653 posts

Posted 24 February 2023 - 09:18 PM

...in mice.

Unfortunately my experience as someone that says on top of this stuff for personal reasons is that the tendency is that all sorts of things that will reverse atherosclerosis in mice don't work at all in humans.

My observation is that mice don't really want to have atherosclerosis and you really have to force then to get it with a very artificial western diet that they wouldn't normally eat. If you simply quit force feeding a western diet it appears that the tendency is for the test mouse to see some reversal of atherosclerosis even with no other intervention.

So if we've got something that won't reverse it in a mouse, I am not hopeful for use in humans at all.

• Good Point x 1

#362 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 19,058 posts

Posted 25 February 2023 - 08:36 PM

I have gotten into a habit of posting this, just because I have seen 20 years of hype surrounding mouse/rat experiments with hardly anything translating into human therapies. I am jaded. I admit it.

Human RCT trials are the "gold standard" and even these have been very hard to replicate.

I am more favorable toward biohacker results nowadays. A dedicated biohacker who is meticulous at record-keeping and testing is providing the community with the most valuable data we can get.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#363 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 26 February 2023 - 12:00 AM

New Chart 

After 2 months off my GFR has come up to 72 from 64  seems the research is right and it is a temporary effect on kidneys. 

I am deciding on resuming or taking another month off or maybe resuming but only treating every other month....

Also my creatine numbers have returned to normal.

eGFR of 60 or below is considered kidney disease. Normally when kidneys get worse, they don't get much better. This is one of the big issues with kidney disease.

You do NOT want to end up on dialysis. It's not only very uncomfortable while you're doing it -- the life expectancy once you start is only 2-4 years.

Even eGFR of 72 is uncomfortably low.

I really suggest that you stop what you're doing because it's clearly damaging you.

• Needs references x 1

#364 Advocatus Diaboli

• 562 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 February 2023 - 05:08 PM

smithx writes in post #363:

"You do NOT want to end up on dialysis. It's not only very uncomfortable while you're doing it -- the life expectancy once you start is only 2-4 years."

While another, presumably less informed source (National Kidney Foundation), claims:

"Life expectancy on dialysis varies depending on your other medical conditions, how well you follow your treatment plan, and various other factors. The average life expectancy on dialysis is 5-10 years. However, many patients have lived well on dialysis for 20 or even 30 years. Talk to your healthcare team"  (my emphasis)

Grooovin1 is under 50 years old, and Black. So, if dialysis is needed, his life expectancy, on average, would be less than Blacks over 50 years old. However, Blacks over 50 years old, on dialysis, have a greater life expectancy than whites.

smithx, regarding dialysis--please provide a citation for your claim that "the life expectancy once you start is only 2-4 years.".

Edited by Advocatus Diaboli, 26 February 2023 - 05:28 PM.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#365 Advocatus Diaboli

• 562 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 February 2023 - 06:39 PM

Correction to my post #364. In June 2022, Grooovin1 reported his age as 54 years (post #196).

Edited by Advocatus Diaboli, 26 February 2023 - 06:47 PM.

#366 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 26 February 2023 - 07:44 PM

smithx, regarding dialysis--please provide a citation for your claim that "the life expectancy once you start is only 2-4 years.".

Are you seriously going to claim that being on dialysis is not so bad? So absurd.

The average life expectancy may be 5-10 years, due to outliers who can live a long time, but for anyone in particular it still looks very grim:

https://www.ncbi.nlm...ooks/NBK499861/

End-stage renal disease is a progressive disorder, and timely renal replacement therapy is necessary to prevent death. The disorder is associated with numerous hospitalizations, increased healthcare costs, and metabolic changes. The mortality rates for patients with end-stage renal disease are significantly higher than those without the disease. Even with timely dialysis, the death rates vary from 20% to 50% over 24 months. The most common cause of death is hyperkalemia, followed by adverse cardiac events.[53] Mortality rates are higher for men than women; similarly, Blacks are more prone to death due to ESRD than Whites. The highest mortality rate is within the first six months of starting dialysis. The 5-year survival rate for a patient undergoing long-term dialysis in the United States is approximately 35% and about 25% in patients with diabetes.

• Ill informed x 1
  • Agree x 1

#367 Advocatus Diaboli

• 562 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 February 2023 - 10:10 PM

Re: post #366

smithx wrote: "Are you seriously going to claim that being on dialysis is not so bad? So absurd."

smithx, read my post. I made no such claim that "being on dialysis is not so bad?". I presented a fact, with a citation. I did not comment on what I thought it might be like to be on dialysis. You have constructed a strawman to address, instead of addressing what I wrote. Next time, if any, address what I actually post.

You wrote:

"The average life expectancy may be 5-10 years, due to outliers who can live a long time, but for anyone in particular it still looks very grim:"

Your original claim (post #363) was that "the life expectancy once you start is only 2-4 years.". I provided you with a countervailing cited statistic. If your "2-4 years" wasn't some sort of average range, then what was it? Surely you didn't mean that no one will live longer than 4 years after starting dialysis?

From your quote of the citation you link to in post #366:

"Even with timely dialysis, the death rates vary from 20% to 50% over 24 months."

That claim is made without either demonstration of original sourcing, or an attribution. The closest citation (53) to that claim makes no reference to death-rate percentages.

"Blacks are more prone to death due to ESRD than Whites."

Yes, for those blacks under the age of 50, as per my citation in post #364:

"Overall, among dialysis patients in the United States, there was a lower risk of death for black patients compared to their white counterparts. However, the commonly cited dialysis survival advantage for blacks applies only to older adults, and those under the age of 50 have a higher risk of death."

Your bolded emphasis adds no new information to my post #364 citation. The fact that an age-caveat for Blacks was not given in your citation might lead one to believe that all ages of Blacks are more prone to death due to ESRD than Whites, and that clearly isn't the case, as per my citation.

"The 5-year survival rate for a patient undergoing long-term dialysis in the United States is approximately 35% and about 25% in patients with diabetes."

5-year survival rate and 2-4 year life expectancy (your original claim) are not congruent.

Edited by Advocatus Diaboli, 26 February 2023 - 10:44 PM.

• dislike x 1

#368 Grooovin1

• 145 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 February 2023 - 06:40 PM

eGFR of 60 or below is considered kidney disease. Normally when kidneys get worse, they don't get much better. This is one of the big issues with kidney disease.

You do NOT want to end up on dialysis. It's not only very uncomfortable while you're doing it -- the life expectancy once you start is only 2-4 years.

Even eGFR of 72 is uncomfortably low.

I really suggest that you stop what you're doing because it's clearly damaging you.

Here is an answer in what you just posted. 

As I stated in an earlier post my curiousity on the rebound after finding that Cyclodextrins have an "slowing " effect on kidneys which all research performed stated it was temporary . Once my GFR reached a level enough to influence my creatinine balance I stopped and it rebounded, whereas in kidney disease the numbers continually go down until a point where dialysis is needed.

This is an unusual situation due to low number continually going down in a disease scenario. This is a substance induced situation that obviously the body can handle.  

As I say constantly on this post the amount that the kids with NPC have to endure makes what I am taking look tiny .  On a good week maybe I using 100 grams max and to translate what is actually going on with them I would be taking about 720 grams a week on 2 days over the course of 16 hours.

Thanks for the concern about my safety however doing the math it seems I am well within limits and the rebound has been documented as actually happening.

This does however make me considering altering my treatment to every other month because honestly that last month of 64 GFR was a time when I just felt slightly toxic and less energetic .  I am almost through with planned treatment and so far so good in all aspects besides this one unavoidable at any level side effect that has been studied and documented as reversible by all studies.

• Needs references x 1
  • Informative x 1

#369 Mind

• 19,058 posts

Posted 27 February 2023 - 07:38 PM

Just because kidney function rebounded a bit does not mean that there was no damage. In cats, they will suffer kidney damage that is not too noticeable until kidney function has reached a tipping point and then they go downhill rapidly. Just like you can live with 1 kidney, you can live with kidney damage, without noticing it. 

• Good Point x 1

#370 Grooovin1

• 145 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 February 2023 - 07:44 PM

Just because kidney function rebounded a bit does not mean that there was no damage. In cats, they will suffer kidney damage that is not too noticeable until kidney function has reached a tipping point and then they go downhill rapidly. Just like you can live with 1 kidney, you can live with kidney damage, without noticing it. 

The fact that they are actively giving doses to actual humans far beyond what I am taking for years now and do not list kidney failure as an adverse outcome would seem to tell you that it is as the actually reported.

I mean I understand that animal studies have a bunch of problems , however we you cannot sit here and ignore the fact that right now someone is probably attached to an IV with a  one day infusion of what I would do in a ambitious month .  If kidney failure was a problem believe me all the trials would have ended by now. 

They are indeed giving this to people for years now.. it would have come up.

Instead , exactly what was researched seems to be what is happening in my case.

Edited by Grooovin1, 27 February 2023 - 07:45 PM.

• Good Point x 1

#371 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,653 posts

Posted 27 February 2023 - 09:12 PM

I have known people who were on dialysis for a year or so but not terminal in the near term that elected to halt dialysis and allow themselves to die because it was such a misery making process.

• Informative x 1

#372 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,653 posts

Posted 27 February 2023 - 09:15 PM

They are giving it to children because pretty much nobody makes it to adulthood with Niemann-Pick.  Let me suggest that a 8 year old kidney has deeper reserves to draw on than that of a 54 year old man.

• Good Point x 1
  • dislike x 1
  • Agree x 1

#373 Mind

• 19,058 posts

Posted 27 February 2023 - 09:33 PM

The fact that they are actively giving doses to actual humans far beyond what I am taking for years now and do not list kidney failure as an adverse outcome would seem to tell you that it is as the actually reported.

I mean I understand that animal studies have a bunch of problems , however we you cannot sit here and ignore the fact that right now someone is probably attached to an IV with a  one day infusion of what I would do in a ambitious month .  If kidney failure was a problem believe me all the trials would have ended by now. 

Instead , exactly what was researched seems to be what is happening in my case.

Just remember that people are discussing this because this is a community hoping to discover ways to extend healthy life. We would be sad to hear if you suffered some sort-of bad side effect.

• Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

#374 Grooovin1

• 145 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 February 2023 - 11:55 PM

Just remember that people are discussing this because this is a community hoping to discover ways to extend healthy life. We would be sad to hear if you suffered some sort-of bad side effect.

3500 grams and so far so good. 

I think I will be okay for the next 500 grams. Anyways looking at my chart when I took 3 months off my GFR shot up to 85 definitely a temporary thing.

• Informative x 1

#375 Grooovin1

• 145 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 February 2023 - 10:21 PM

They are giving it to children because pretty much nobody makes it to adulthood with Niemann-Pick.  Let me suggest that a 8 year old kidney has deeper reserves to draw on than that of a 54 year old man.

Excuse me Daniel , you need to think that statement out a little further because those are some sick ass kids.

They will probably die in years even with treatment , so that's a goofy ass statement.

• Good Point x 2

#376 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,653 posts

Posted 01 March 2023 - 04:11 PM

Renal involvement in Niemann-Pick is rare. So those "sick ass kids" have many many problems, but typically kidney disease isn't one of them.

What you're doing is inherently dangerous. You're risking kidney damage (which you apparently may have all ready incurred to some degree) and hearing loss.

All of this was based on a study in mice, and now we have another mouse study that says that cyclodextrin doesn't even regress atherosclerotic lesions.  I think that throws the wisdom of the whole endeavor into question.

But perhaps I'm just making another "goofy ass statement".

Edited by Daniel Cooper, 01 March 2023 - 04:13 PM.

• dislike x 1

#377 Grooovin1

• 145 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 March 2023 - 04:15 PM

Renal involvement in Niemann-Pick is rare. So those "sick ass kids" have many many problems, but typically kidney disease isn't one of them.

What you're doing is inherently dangerous. You're risking kidney damage (which you apparently have all ready incurred to some degree) and hearing loss.

All of this was based on a study in mice, and now we have another mouse study that says that cyclodextrin doesn't even regress atherosclerotic lesions.  I think that throws the wisdom of the whole endeavor into question.

But perhaps I'm just making another "goofy ass statement".

Your answer lies in your own statement here , yes those sick ass kids predominate problem isn't kidney disease although the are taking 7 times my dosing in a weak.

You guys kill me that you pick and choose the data that you consider. 

And you have the adaucity to "worry" about me after I have had a kilo and a half of this stuff run through my veins with no surprise side effects.

So now you are saying that I am less heathly than a kid that probably won't be here in a few years...yeah ok dude.

#378 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,653 posts

Posted 01 March 2023 - 04:26 PM

I'm saying you're a middle aged man that shows some signs that he's done some damage to his kidneys and that's generally not a good thing.

I don't even understand your rationale behind this ongoing dosing that you're doing. If this stuff really dramatically reduces arterial plaques the way you say it does (after all, it cured your ED within minutes) then surely by now your arteries are just as clean as a whistle. So why on earth do you keep dosing it? If it reverses plaques that take years to form, you should be good for quite some time unless you think you are forming new arterial plaques at an astounding rate.

#379 Grooovin1

• 145 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 March 2023 - 04:30 PM

I'm saying you're a middle aged man that shows some signs that he's done some damage to his kidneys and that's generally not a good thing.

I don't even understand your rationale behind this ongoing dosing that you're doing. If this stuff really dramatically reduces arterial plaques the way you say it does (after all, it cured your ED within minutes) then surely by now your arteries are just as clean as a whistle. So why on earth do you keep dosing it? If it reverses plaques that take years to form, you should be good for quite some time unless you think you are forming new arterial plaques at an astounding rate.

No you are insinuating against what is established in all human trials that a temporary reversible problem is permanent on you own ridiculous assumption.

That is exactly what you are doing . Even though after a 3 month break I went up from 65 to 85 and after a 2 month break I went from 64 to 72.

And most importantly you know nothing of my physical condition besides some GFR numbers .

In  this case your logic isn't logiccing.

#380 Mind

• 19,058 posts

Posted 01 March 2023 - 07:02 PM

No you are insinuating against what is established in all human trials that a temporary reversible problem is permanent on you own ridiculous assumption.

That is exactly what you are doing . Even though after a 3 month break I went up from 65 to 85 and after a 2 month break I went from 64 to 72.

And most importantly you know nothing of my physical condition besides some GFR numbers .

No need to be defensive. Community members are just worried about negative side effects that you might experience. No one is stopping you from your regimen.

• Good Point x 1

#381 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,653 posts

Posted 01 March 2023 - 07:54 PM

Wishing you safety and success.

• Cheerful x 1

#382 Grooovin1

• 145 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 March 2023 - 07:56 PM

No need to be defensive. Community members are just worried about negative side effects that you might experience. No one is stopping you from your regimen.

Not being defensive , I am simply pointing out that if your concerns were based on some factual hazard it would be appreciated. This is more like fear mongering than worrying, especially when my kidney function results are hand and hand with studies. 

The way I see it knowing the data and confirming the experience is just what is happening here.  I mean I am 3500 grams in and doing well. 

Edited by Grooovin1, 01 March 2023 - 08:18 PM.

#383 victory

• 37 posts

Posted 01 March 2023 - 11:33 PM

After 22 months of nutritional therapy and most recently 128 tubes of Cavadex suppository my Calcium Heart Scan went from approx 2200 to 2400. In most medical circles that would be an excellent result as Calcium load can  rise anywhere from 20% to 50% a year. I am now starting a new program which no longer uses Tetracycline or EDTA suppositories but uses enzymes to destroy nano bacteria and a patented EDTA and capsule to remove the biofilm and calcifications inherent in atherosclerosis. All in 8 pills taken at night...and nothing else!!! I am going on 81 years of age. Check out the results from the Heartfixer website...absolutely phenomenal in reducing calcification...Please do your own research. Good Luck to all who wish better health!

1) Nanobactx Story:

2) Nanobactx Case Histories from Dr. James C. Roberts, Cardiologist (EECP center of NW Ohio Comprehensive Heart Care). Note case histories from 2001 on Calcium Score Reduction. Tetracycline has since been replaced by proteolytic enzymes with patented capsule to bypass stomach acids....150 cases...note Calcium Scores...going down

3) Layman's interview

4)Pathogenesis of Atherosclerosis

Coronary Artery Calcification and the Development of Dynamic Vulnerable Plaques. – Mezo, GS
Coronary Artery Calcification (CAC) and extra-vascular pathological calcification is secondary to an infection by Nanobacteria (also known as CNPs, NPs or NB). CNPs cause calcification and inflammation response from their exudate, a lipopolysaccharide biofilm (LPS). CNPs oxidize LDL and VLDL cholesterol as food in their regeneration-cycle. CNPs have 2 pleomorphic modes of growth: fast (replication every 3 days) which involves LPS Biofilm; and slow (replication every 6 days) that involves the development of protective calcium layers “igloos” around themselves. When locked in the intimal-medial space of an artery, these CNPs are temporarily deprived of their food which is VLDL/LDL cholesterol from blood. In this slow-replication mode, CNPs build layers of calcification upon themselves, building an intimal-medial “igloo” around themselves as a bolus of calcification. As our immune system tries to wall-off the area of CNP infection (like a cyst), the area is covered with amyloid soft plaque. This soft plaque temporarily stabilizes the plaque-lesion. After a while, our immune system recognizes the area as non-threatening and inactive and then does what it normally does to a walled-off area of infection, it works to regenerate and debulk the area by initiating the process of neovascularization. Through this process of neovascularization, new microscopic blood vessels bring fresh blood containing VLDL & LDL to the area. Now the CNPs have their required nutrients of VLDL & LDL cholesterol. When re-supplied with their food, the CNPs switch to fast replication again and form LPS biofilm. This biofilm causes inflammation and our immune system now fights the infection all over again…..causing the process to repeat itself….now the area is red and swollen. This is the “vulnerable plaque” phase. These inflammatory episodes wax and wane until such time that the calcified plaque burden is so large that it can inflame the area, impair blood flow from swelling and can rupture into the lumen of the blood vessel like the “popping of a pimple”. Once CNPs are expelled from the ruptured plaque into the blood stream, they immediately bind prothrombin, causing a blood clotting cascade….this leads to MI (Heart Attack). We at NanoBiotech Pharma have developed nanobiotics (NanobacTX & Urobac) to deal with these effects. Author’s disclosure (Jan 18, 2012) – Our researchers discovered CNPs and we direct Nanobacteria, CNPs & NPs endovascular research Worldwide.
Blue Chip Doctors on the Board:
https://www.nanobact...mmittee33564107

Check out these distinguished doctors who are on his medical advisory committee.

• Off-Topic x 2

#384 pamojja

• 2,841 posts

Posted 02 March 2023 - 12:14 PM

1) Nanobactx Story:

Having had remission from a walking-disabilty from PAD with lifestyle changes and comprehensive orthomolekular supplementation taking 7 years, I'm nethertheless surprissed to still see so many hoping for the one magic pill to solve it more easier.

Attached File  NanobacTX-Label-b.jpg   166.82KB   0 downloads

And on top pay 200 bucks for a month worth of such a magic pill, with lowest dose and quality of ingredients.

This is nothing than a scam. The stated amounts of nutrients are for the most part not at therapeutic doses,  or if propper bioavailable forms of these vitamins are used isn't indicated (as usual when companies try to save with cheap ingredients).

The 2835 mg propietary blend is just to obscure further of which quality its components parts are, and if in therapeutic amounts. I've taken now for 14 years 12000 mg of those ingredients in this propietary blend. Where I knew what kind of extraction was used, and to what percentage of standardization. For example hawthorn berry of course only as 5:1 extract, not just the cheep dried powder as in this cheap blend.

Vitamin C 25 g/d instead of 3

Niacin 3 g/d instead of 50mg

B6 160 mg/d instead of 80

Folate 2.2mg/d instead of 0.5

Selenium 300 mcg/d instead of 60

Why so much more? - Simply because regular lab test done during those 14 years led me do normalize my blood test results in those respects.

Good luck in believing there is such a magic pill for everyone not having to take adjustments due to allways present bio-chemical individuality (different medical history, different nutrient status or toxic loads, different genetics, different lifestyles..).

Edited by pamojja, 02 March 2023 - 12:20 PM.

#385 victory

• 37 posts

Posted 02 March 2023 - 02:49 PM

Pamojjia. Thank you for your response. Judging from your remarks which seem very angry, I can only ascertain you are shooting from the hip without doing the proper research. To govern whether a product works, I look for proof in clinical trials.

I have presented that here. Dr. James Roberts of heart fix is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiology. His practice emphases integrative approaches to the patient with advanced inoperable CV disease. In 2001 he researched the Nanobac supplement with 250 of his patients. The results were outstanding. and incredible. Using angiography and CAC scores, his patients had major improvement with Nanobac, not only with their scores but with many problems like angina, common to people with heart disease. Dr. Roberts is a 5 star Cardiologist with an excellent reputation. Check out his biography. In 2013 Nanobac was revised without using Tetracycline,  and without using an EDTA suppository. 

See for yourself.... 

http://www.heartfixe...the Whole Story

The sister product of Nanobac is Urobac. The very same formulation. It was concluded that cholesterol and diet were not the main causes of many diseases, but the inflammatory process from bacteria was. And the medical establishment eventually concurred when the cause of ulcers was found by two Dentists to be from bacteria. This after so many patients were told it was stress and to go visit a psyche therapist to treat the disease.

Dr. Shoskes of the Cleveland Clinic is considered today to be the foremost expert in the treatment of prostatitis and prostate disease in the "world." He was approached to do a trial with Urobac . Check out the results for yourself. In order to be accepted for publication by the Journal of Urology, you must have the highest connections and be exceptionally prominent in the field. Now one must question if the results as stated below were so good, why weren't there additional trials. The answer.....$$$$$$$. Urologists would rather do prostatectomies, biopsies etc...You can't make a living with a cure. Yes..prostatitis is an inflammatory disease caused by calcification and the accumulation of calcified sand, stones and nodules. The calcification is the bodies response to protect itself from further inflammation.

UroBac
In 10 patients who underwent transrectal ultrasound after therapy prostatic stones were decreased in size or resolved in 50%.
2) http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/15643213  available full text pdf
J Urol. 2005 Feb;173(2):474-7.
Anti-nanobacterial therapy for men with chronic prostatitis/chronic pelvic pain syndrome and prostatic stones: preliminary experience.
Shoskes DA1, Thomas KD, Gomez E.
Category III chronic prostatitis/chronic pelvic pain syndrome (CPPS) is a common debilitating condition of unclear etiology. Patients often have prostatic calcifications but a link to symptoms is controversial. Nanobacteria are implicated in stone formation in the urinary tract and, therefore, therapy to eliminate nanobacteria and the stones that they produce might have an impact on CPPS symptoms.
MATERIALS AND METHODS:A total of 16 men with recalcitrant CPPS refractory to multiple prior therapies were treated with comET (Nanobac Life Sciences, Tampa, Florida), which consists of 500 mg tetracycline, a proprietary nutraceutical and an ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid suppository daily. The National Institute of Health Chronic Prostatitis Symptom Index (NIH-CPSI), transrectal ultrasound, and blood and urine tests for nanobacterial antigen were performed at the start and conclusion of 3 months of therapy. One patient was lost to followup.
RESULTS:Mean NIH-CPSI total score +/- SD decreased from 25.7 +/- 1.6 to 13.7 +/- 2.0 (p <0.0001). Significant improvement was seen in each subscore domain. A total of 12 patients (80%) had at least 25% improvement on NIH-CPSI and 8 (53%) had at least 50% improvement. Nanobacterial antigen or antibody was found in 60% of serum and 40% of urine samples. In 10 patients who underwent transrectal ultrasound after therapy prostatic stones were decreased in size or resolved in 50%.
CONCLUSIONS:Therapy designed to eliminate nanobacteria resulted in significant improvement in the symptoms of recalcitrant CPPS in the majority of men, whether due to the treatment of stone producing nanobacteria or through some other mechanism. Prospective placebo controlled trials are warranted.

Check out the advisory board to the products creator. A blue Ribbon list of Doctors who use Nanobac for their patients including Dr. Joel Kahn, and Dr. Matthew Budoff...the latter considered one of the best cardiologists in the country.

Finally, Pamojjia...the ingredients in this product work in synergy with each other. You need the EDTA to dissolve the Calcium shell, you need the proteolytic enzymes like bomelain to destroy the bacteria, you need nutrients like Hawthorne to strengthen the heart, you need the vitamins like Vitamin C, Folate, Niacin etc which play a prominent role in heart metabolism, etc. You can't take them separately at different times and go blustering about "Magic" pills. 

Do your OWN RESEARCH !!! instead of condemning others who only try to help others on this board.

• Unfriendly x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#386 victory

• 37 posts

Posted 02 March 2023 - 02:56 PM

You can reference the most difficult patients from the Heart Fix website here:

Case Studies from our 1st 250  Patients

# 1 MJ   Too Far Gone for EECP

# 2 MP   NanobacTX for Atherosclerosis Everywhere

# 3 FL    Avoiding Angiography in an Octogenarian

# 4 SH    I'd Walk ¾’s of a Mile for NanobacTX

# 5 CC    NanobacTX for the “Hard to Stay Open” Vessel

# 6 DM   Recurrent Symptoms 15 years out from Bypass

# 7 CW   NanobacTX in Long-Standing CV Disease

# 8 SB    Refractory Angina with Pump Dysfunction

# 9 BR    Post-Bypass Recurrent Angina

#10 BC   71% CT Score Drop in Four Months  

Cases 11-16 discuss the limitations of the Ultrafast CT scan in assessing the effectiveness of anti-Nanobacterial therapy, and explain what at first appear to be conflicting or paradoxical findings in patients with stents and prior bypass.  Cases 17- 20 discuss the role of NanobacTX in several non-coronary conditions.

#11 NB:  Stents Don't Decalcify - But the Rest Melts Like Butter

#12 BD:  CT scores may not drop in occluded & bypassed vessels - but the patient improves nonetheless  

#13 KE:  The Irregular Response

#14 SJ:   Measurement Error and the Threshold Effect

#15 MJ:  The Up-Down Phenomena

#16 MP:  The CT Doesn't Tell the Whole Story

#17 LH:   NanobacTX Removes Heavy Metals

#18 TM:  Coronary Disease & Cardiomyopathy - Pump Dysfunction Can Improve

#19 SS:  Kidney Stones

#20 BG & DE:  Aortic Stenosis

#21 JC:  EECP and NanobacTX for single-vessel occlusive disease - watch the CRP fall

#387 pamojja

• 2,841 posts

Posted 02 March 2023 - 05:01 PM

Pamojjia. Thank you for your response. Judging from your remarks which seem very angry, I can only ascertain you are shooting from the hip without doing the proper research.

Very angry, are you serious?

I very clearly stated I'm surprissed in seeing some still having hope in a one pill solution with low quality ingredients. What has this in the furthest to do with anger? - Exactly nothing, just 'buyers beware!' common sense.

On the contrary, I'm still just overjoyed that it was possible for me to attain remission not only from CVD, but also COPD and ME/CFS symptoms (constant PEMS).

Do your OWN RESEARCH !!! instead of condemning others who only try to help others on this board.

A hundred company sponsored 'case-studies' don't help, if it doesn't help oneself personally. I know what helped me with multiple remissions which were considered irreversible by conventional medicine, and I also do share it so it might help others not make mistakes where one isn't allowed to. Death by CVD isn't reversible (and I wouldn't be able to give this warning, if for that goal wouldn't had done over a decade of research on my own).

I warn you without anger, but caring not falling for the same mistake done by so many. I do speak from personal experience in remission with CVD, COPD... You only from the place of hope in company sponsored case-studies and absolutely no experience of remission in bodily disabilties.

Also you did not quote anything from me you accuse me off. Nowwhere in my post I condemned anyone. On the contrary, I wished good luck, because I know of so many without luck with such one-pill cheap ingredients solutions.

Good luck in believing there is such a magic pill for everyone not having to take adjustments due to allways present bio-chemical individuality (different medical history, different nutrient status or toxic loads, different genetics, different lifestyles..).

To attack me with such gross accusations now gives me the impression your just a spamer for this product, in which case I indeed have to warn others from your strong response to my common sense precaution. If you react so emotionally, you might just have financial ties to that company. Beside, being complete off-topic in this cyclodextrins thread.

Edited by pamojja, 02 March 2023 - 05:04 PM.

#388 victory

• 37 posts

Posted 02 March 2023 - 05:35 PM

>>>Having had remission from a walking-disabilty from PAD with lifestyle changes and comprehensive orthomolekular supplementation taking 7 years<<<

Pamogiia...I don't have 7 years to wait. The fact is atherosclerosis can advance 20% to 50% a year even with a good diet, exercise and a stress free lifestyle.

I am quite familiar with Orthomolecular therapy. I personally knew Dr. Carl  Pfeiffer, one of the founders and a leading proponent. I also studied Nutrition and Biochemistry from an accredited college. My wife has an M.S. in nutrition. 

>>> Death by CVD isn't reversible<<<

CVD is reversible and it has been proven by Dr. Ornish, Dr. Esselstyn and Dr. Caldwell....But the diet is a tough grind.

Congrats on getting well. Now please tell us what you did. 

#389 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,653 posts

Posted 02 March 2023 - 06:45 PM

Having had remission from a walking-disabilty from PAD with lifestyle changes and comprehensive orthomolekular supplementation taking 7 years, I'm nethertheless surprissed to still see so many hoping for the one magic pill to solve it more easier.

I'm surprised that you're surprised that people desire to have a magic pill to fix life's aliments. If they existed and actually worked, why wouldn't you want a magic pill?

We'd never say "I see you've got a nasty staph infection going on there. But why on earth would you want a magic pill like this "penicillin" stuff.  You should cure that infection with diet and exercise.

If there was a magic pill that reversed cardio-vascular disease with minimal or reasonable side effect and you had it, wouldn't you be foolish not to take it?

• Good Point x 1
  • dislike x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#390 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,653 posts

Posted 02 March 2023 - 06:48 PM

BTW - we're sliding off topic with this NanobacTx stuff. If you guys want to talk about it start a new topic and I'll move the appropriate posts over there. This thread is on cyclodextrin.

Edited by Daniel Cooper, 02 March 2023 - 06:50 PM.

• like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lipoproteins

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users