Photo
- - - - -

perfect for me: piracetam + choline

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rbutinar

• 4 posts

Posted 12 March 2006 - 12:08 AM

I would like to thank you for the information that this forum provides about nootropics.
I am 33. I would like to share with you my personal experience on nootropics, and in particular about using Piracetam and Piracetam+choline.

I started using Piracetam alone 6 month ago: this was my regimen

Piracetam only:
-----------------
attack dosage for the first 2 days of 2x3x800g
standard dosage for the coming days: 1x3x800g

Effects:
highly improved mood, energy, sexual appetite (first week in particular), more self confidence
but also, headeaches, some "neck tension", less ability to concentrate
and in the evening I felt very tired, nervous and aggressive

This is why after 1 month I stopped taking it regulary, it didn't make me feel well. I would say that, beside other nice effects, it was like taking to much cofee all the day long.

But everyhing changed when I started to take Piracetam+choline 2 month ago. I started taking Piracetam + choline in a very low dosage: this was the best combination I ever tried.

Piracetam+choline:
----------------------
800mg Piracetam (morning only)
250mg Choline (morning onyly)

Effects:
I fell ok all day, I have no more headaches, excellent mood, long lasting energy and I fell "smart" both in social contexts (i.e.public speech), but also for addressing intellectual issues (solving logical problems, etc.). Which is vital as my work is leading a small consulting company and solving logical problems is part of my job.
By the way, from when I started with this combination I completely stopped smoking, I didn't planned it, it came natural, don't know if this is common, related or not.

I wanted to share with you this very effective personal experience based on a very small dosage of Piracetam and standard dosage of choline. And of course to hear any comment on that.

Is anybody suggesting some other nootropics I may add to this?

#2 RighteousReason

• 2,491 posts

Posted 12 March 2006 - 05:17 AM

I bet Piracetam and Choline are far cheaper than ciggs too!

I'm considering making that switch specifically. It makes a lot of logical sense.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 nomi

• 45 posts

Posted 12 March 2006 - 03:24 PM

i take about 6 grams of piracetam in any given day

:)

p.s.

I'm 25 and i'm a full time Uni student (mathematics major).

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 bacchus26

• 26 posts

Posted 12 March 2006 - 05:28 PM

I bet Piracetam and Choline are far cheaper than ciggs too!

I'm considering making that switch specifically. It makes a lot of logical sense.

With cigarettes in Cook County (and probably elsewhere) pushing $10/pack I'd say the piracetam is a much better bargain. Bottle of AGPC: $30. Bottle of piracetam: $20. Hey, whaddyaknow! In less than a week you've already made back your money if you were smoking a pack a day.

My 1st experience on piracetam:
took 8000mg piracetam and 900mg alpha GPC over a 2 day time and definitely noticed the effects. In my journal I recorded seeing "brighter lights and shapes in things".... you know, like instead of just seeing your window you start to see the different geometrical shapes that make up the window. I also was noticing minute details like the wrinkles in peoples' shirts, etc which led me to record "this might be a good artist's drug".

In hindsight I now realize that the drug was only doing what it's supposed to do, which is stimulate overall function of the cerebral cortex and more specifically the corpus collosum, which would cause enhanced "whole brained thinking". However, I also noticed some of the side effects mentioned earlier in this thread such as drowsiness and lack of concentration. Being a computer programmer, left-brained thinking is essential to my job and I just wasn't feeling it the next day at work after megadosing over the weekend.

Now I'm down to 800mg piracetam in the morning with 300mg alpha GPC, and honestly I'm still feeling it although not as strong. Probably be a little while before I even consider upping the dose. But then again that's just me. Everyone's neurochemistry is different and maybe someone would need to take 1.6g/day to feel it or 3.2g/day, i dunno.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users