Infusion and Injection of NAD+

nr nad nicotinamide riboside niacin iv drip im inject aging

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#31 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 December 2017 - 10:21 PM

I think the thing I would worry about is turning your NAD+ powered into a sterile and safe injectable solution, mainly because I've never done such a thing. 

Presumably you'd start with some bacteriostatic water, but the vials of bacteriostatic water I'm familiar with are sealed and really only appropriate for diluting a more concentrated also sterile liquid.

How do you start with a powder that probably is not itself sterile and get to your injectable solution?  Please post the details as I have an interest in this.

And why IM rather than subq?  A subq injection seems easier.

Anything injected into the body would ideally by first run through a 0.02 micron filter syringe, because most infectious agents are larger than 0.02 microns. Whatman Anotop is the only company that I know of that makes a 0.02 micron filter syringe.

#32 Journey2016

• 86 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 December 2017 - 11:46 PM

Ive considerd this treatment in the UK.:

But for now i hit NR at 1g/1.5g aday dose and have had results that iv suggest

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 DareDevil

• Topic Starter
  • 283 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 06:23 AM

Hi Mikey,

Yes, I use a 0.22 micron filter between the syringe and the filter. I bought a box of 100 for about a dollar each. The syringes that incorporate this filter are far more expensive. I also think that it is possible to buy 0.22 micron filters for less than I paid but I wanted quick delivery.

Hi Journey2016,

Thanks for telling me this. That is a big dose of oral NR and mighty expensive might I add. But I'm glad you're feeling the desired effects. I will therefore keep on upping the doses I am taking of NAD+ by injection. I hope this won't always make me nauseous. But that's not the worst side effect so I won't complain. Especially if it works!

Cheers,

DD

• Agree x 1

#34 Journey2016

• 86 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 January 2018 - 01:34 AM

Any update?

#35 RIURAO

• 18 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 03:45 PM

Don't worry, NAD molecule is way smaller than that, actually it is small enough to be able to easily permeate transdermally.

Then a NAD+ into a DMSO solution would work ? Does it also would work with resveratrol?

#36 mike888

• 36 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 June 2018 - 12:33 PM

Hi Daredevil,

can you give an update of your NAD+ injection adventure, please?

Can you recommend a source for buying NAD+

Best regards

m

#37 triguy

• 79 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 03:37 PM

Hi Mikey,

Yes, I use a 0.22 micron filter between the syringe and the filter. I bought a box of 100 for about a dollar each. The syringes that incorporate this filter are far more expensive. I also think that it is possible to buy 0.22 micron filters for less than I paid but I wanted quick delivery.

Hi Journey2016,

Thanks for telling me this. That is a big dose of oral NR and mighty expensive might I add. But I'm glad you're feeling the desired effects. I will therefore keep on upping the doses I am taking of NAD+ by injection. I hope this won't always make me nauseous. But that's not the worst side effect so I won't complain. Especially if it works!

Cheers,

DD

I bought a box of 100 for about a dollar each

too cheap to be STERILE Whatman filters.   probably cheap Chinese knockoffs.

dip the filters in boiling water first to sterilize

• Good Point x 1

#38 orion22

• 186 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 June 2018 - 03:52 PM

Hi Mikey,

Hi Journey2016,

Cheers,

DD

99% pure NAD+ powder how much does this cost per g

#39 dalack

• 68 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 April 2019 - 03:18 AM

How did this end up? I'm looking into nad injections as well

#40 micro2000

• 61 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 08:53 PM

I bought a box of 100 for about a dollar each

too cheap to be STERILE Whatman filters. probably cheap Chinese knockoffs.

dip the filters in boiling water first to sterilize

Please don't boil them. This will not sterilize anything and will risk contamination.

#41 LeonardC

• 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 May 2019 - 12:09 PM

Hi all,

After some research I found a company supplying sterile NAD+ solution for injection:

www.ivnads.com

They seem pretty responsive by email but I have not ordered yet.

Does anyone here have an experience with them or other suppliers of injectable NAD+ ?

Also - would this be the right thread to discuss IV protocols?

There has been quite a bit from Dare Devil about SubQ and IM but it seems like IV is gaining popularity with clinics offering it as well right?

Based on reading so far it looks like a solid dose is 500mg.

But how often? Weekly? Monthly? Quarterly?

Is there benefit in combining this with oral NMN/Resveritrol dosing?  or is it just a waste?

IVNADS supply 500mg NAD+ in 10ml of buffered saline.

Looks like it should be further diluted and run either as a continuous drip over a period or a large syringe so you can push in a small bursts over a time.

The only video I found of anyone doing this was Ben Greenfield (  )

He does not discuss the dosage there but suggests that he diluted it to 30ml total, pushing in about 2ml at a time over a 10-20 min period.

This is a lot faster than a drip and faster than most protocols seem to suggest - and Ben also says its quite unpleasant to do it this fast.

I can't be sure without trying this but perhaps a slightly slower approach - 1ml pulses over 30-40 mins might be a bit nicer?  or go for an hour long drip.

I don't think I really want to spread this out to 4-8 hours as some protocols suggest...

Does anyone have any personal experience with this?

Cheers!

#42 ortcloud

• 329 posts

Posted 05 January 2020 - 12:51 AM

Wow, sudden abrupt lack of responses from daredevil on injecting NAD.

RIP?

@daredevil

@ortcloud

• Cheerful x 1

#43 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 January 2020 - 03:27 AM

Wow, sudden abrupt lack of responses from daredevil on injecting NAD.

RIP?

@daredevil

@ortcloud

I can confirm that Daredevil is alive and well.

Edited by aribadabar, 11 January 2020 - 03:27 AM.

#44 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 June 2022 - 07:35 PM

btw repetitive injection via SUBQ or IM in the same place can decrease absorption. 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#45 LeonardC

• 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 June 2022 - 03:09 PM

Hi all,

Update for you.

I finally sourced NAD+ from AFEGA (https://www.afega-an...ng-shop.com/en/).

They bought a batch and then tested it for chemical and biological contamination.

Of course you cannot keep it "sterile" if you open the bottle to get some powdered NAD+ out so...

I dissolve it in sterile saline - of course also not considered sterile once opened.

Then draw it into a sterile syringe through a 0.2 micron sterile syringe filter.

Then the solution in the syringe IS sterile and I can go ahead with the injection.

I'm using a dose of 500mg in 15ml of saline which i push in slowly over about 20 mins.

You certainly feel it, but this is easily tolerated for me anyway.

To be clear this is IV not IM or Sub.Q

Excellent results - strongly recommended.

I did a loading series of 1 dose every 2 days for a total of 5 and now back to every few weeks / once a month based on how I feel.

There is a definite improvement in healing, gym performance and energy levels.

Hope this helps people.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users