• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

...some laboratory works in brain digitalization?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Santos

• Guest, F@H
  • 43 posts

Posted 20 March 2006 - 12:20 PM

Hi...

I'm studying Neuroscience and I would like to research in digitalization of brains signals, so I need to know about laboratory or institutes that research in this and related fields [glasses] . Some information about that?
I think for now the only option for us to try to avoid our disappear is the digitalization of our brains/minds because the other options is far and our lives can no be wait so much time; even if we can survive enough, life is so unpredictable that can be lost in any accident, so there will be important to do a save copy with digitalization of our brain... something like that! [:o]

Bye... and keep walking! [airquote]

#2 JonesGuy

• 1,183 posts

Posted 20 March 2006 - 05:51 PM

I recall that a group was studying the electrical signals coming from the hippocampus ... something like that?

sponsored ad

• Advert

#3 Santos

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, F@H
  • 43 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 11:39 AM

...yes, however I think it is necessary to study and catch the electrical signals of the whole brain without touch it, that mean, recording signals from the outside part without go inside the skull.
If someone know some laboratory that works in these field and interesting or in relation with immortality studies, please talk me about it.

#4 JonesGuy

• 1,183 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 03:35 PM

I think you might be quite interested in the field of Deep Brain Stimulation. While it's not the whole brain, it's very detailed work.

With regards to the brain, we cannot run without learning how to walk.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#5 simple

• 258 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 04:00 AM

Scripps Institute San diego.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users