Photo
- - - - -

I see that I have a vision problem

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 markj

• 7 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 10:07 AM

Over the last summer I made it my goal to address my attentive issues, mostly problems with spatial/time orientation. I've been taking Nootropics along with moderate amounts of caffeine, on rare occasions pot for social recreation. Every so often lately, the right combination will make me see differently, as if my field of vision completely opens.

At first I thought it was maybe euphoric properties, but I know what's going on. My right eye ignores what it's looking at. As I right this, I'm in that state where I somewhat have in-and-out 3d, stereoscopic vision (drinking green tea all night, took pyritinol and aniracetam). I can literally see that as I try to read a line of text with both eyes, eventually the right eye fades away the information and my left eye drags across word by word. What's funny is that when the right eye stops paying attention, it feels like 'normal', meaning it's been like this almost my entire life. What's more is that when I maintain the 3d vision for more than 10 seconds, I feel a tingling headache right between my eyes, between the top of my nose and the bottom of my forehead.

I'm going to see an optometrist, I think, unless someone here has picked up any clues and could point me in a better direction.

Thanks,

Mark

#2 Shepard

• Member, Director, Moderator
  • 6,360 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 06:04 PM

You can search both here and Mind and Muscle for a couple of decent "eye health" threads, but that doesn't sound like your problem. Go see a "professional".

#3 markj

• Topic Starter
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 11:53 PM

I'll just try the Alex DeLarge equipment.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 Shepard

• Member, Director, Moderator
  • 6,360 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 11:59 PM

Most Excellent!

#5 mitkat

• 1,948 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 04:22 AM

A lil' bit of the 3D stereoscopic ultra-violence then?

Stop doing freaky stuff with your eyes. If you're interested in seeing more, open up your ajana chakra.

You could be strongly dominant in one eye, your eye doctor will be able to find that out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users