- - - - -

Cerebrolysin 120 x 10 mL Vials!

cerebrolysin nootropics

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Billybear185

• 110 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 02:38 PM

So... I ordered 8 boxes of 5 x 10 mL of Cerebrolysin, which makes 40 x 10 mL vials. I know this is quite a long cycle, but it gets better... Two additional times I had the order shipped because the product was stuck in customs, in Russia that is, and finally 2 months later I get all of it in one glorious day! That is 24 boxes of 5 x 10 mL vials or 120 vials! 

This is a hell of a lot of Cerebrolysin, both in quantity and cost. I have taken it before intravenously, but never have I had this much. 

There are two parts to this post. 1) General advice on course of administration + other nootropics you think may be synergistic and 2) Posting links to any papers dealing with large quantities of Cerebrolysin. The reason I ask for only linked papers with high amounts of Cerebrolysin used is because many of the papers I've looked at with Cerebrolysin (Full disclosure, abstracts of papers) that only deal with small amounts of Cerebrolysin, especially over a short time period, are largely ineffective. 

#2 Maxpower

• 79 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 January 2018 - 09:46 AM

Sorry I cant help much with your questions, but I certainly hope someone can. I have done a few regular Cerebrolysin cycles (20x 5ml) and did not get huge benefits, though I did feel like it was still worth trying a few times a year. I do recall chatting to someone who felt he had better gains after taking Cere for a longer period, say 30x 5ml.

I would like to follow this thread to see if you felt you received better results after an extended cycle.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 Billybear185

• Topic Starter
  • 110 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 05:22 PM

I will keep everyone updated. However, I am very busy studying for the MCAT, and trying to find a part time job. If I do not update this post in two weeks PM me or post on this forum to remind me. 

#4 Billybear185

• Topic Starter
  • 110 posts

Posted 25 January 2018 - 01:01 AM

Hello everyone  who is following this post! So the post that follows will not at all be organized, but I will do my best to get the bulk of the information over the past 3 weeks of which I have been cycling Cerebrolysin. So far it has been 10 mL 5 times per week with a couple days off. However, recently I have been doing 20 mL 2 times a week followed by 10 mL 3 days that same week, and 2 days off. 

First I hope to make a distinction between subjective feelings and objective measures, as well as add in any confounding variables that may come into play over these next several months of cycling Cerebrolysin. I don't really need to define subjective feelings, but for objective measures I will be doing Dual N-back as often as I can and any/some of the free cognitive tests suggested by you folks. I have done Dual N-back in the past so I will look over the trends I made and compare them to the ones I am doing currently. Also, here are the other supplements I am taking...

SAM-e once in the morning

Fish oil 2 pills twice per day

I also take Alpha GPC choline sometimes

I also take Phenibut once (or twice per week MAX) NOTE: phenibut is extremely addicting to some individuals, but I take it once per week (or twice) for two reasons: 1) It gives me a crazy rejuvenated deep sleep 2) After said night of sleep my performance in the gym is insane! My lifts have increased substantially from doing this from time to time. In addition to the great sleep I get there is also some evidence that phenibut increases growth hormone, which would explain the awesome performance in the gym. 

I drink coffee in the morning and usually mid-day. Once per week I take a caffeine break, which helps tremendously in regard to caffeines cognitive benefit (partly due to tolerance build up, also probably a result of giving myself a break for burning the candle stick at both ends!)

https://www.amazon.c...rds=SAM-e&psc=1

https://www.amazon.c...=fish oil&psc=1

So far I have not been taking any cognitive tests for objective measures, but will very soon. I have been studying for the MCAT and for all sections I've been placing in the low 70 percentile range on the practice exams. My test is May 24th so I have alot of time for improvement. That being said, I want this post to do the following: " Help me to help you". Over these next four months I want to provide you guys with feedback of how I am doing objectively by cognitive tests, as mentioned before, and MCAT practice exams. As I have mentioned before, general subjective qualities, sleep, motivation, etc. will also be mentioned. In return, I hope to receive your support and advice for these next several months!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#5 Maxpower

• 79 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 January 2018 - 06:02 AM

Great to hear what efforts you will be putting into this self experiment. I’m keen to read your progress. I’m particularly interested to find out if improvements continue after the standard 20 days

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cerebrolysin nootropics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users