Photo
- - - - -

Is UN still an Avant sponsor or not?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 opales

• 892 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 03:20 PM

I can't seem to find their name on the site anymore. Also some of the moderators more defensive about UN are not mods anymore. Could someone give light to the situation?

#2 jaydfox

• 6,214 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 03:22 PM

I have no first-hand knowledge of why this has happened. However, the word karma comes to mind.

Edit: originally "I have no idea why this has happened". I have an idea, of course.

Edited by jaydfox, 23 March 2006 - 03:45 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 FunkOdyssey

• 3,443 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 03:28 PM

If you insist on staying aboard a sinking ship, you're going to go down with it. No surprise there..

#4 opales

• Topic Starter
  • 892 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 04:22 PM

Hmmm, seems http://www.mindandmuscle.net/forum/ is not the same thing as Avantlabs forum, and M&M still features Uni as sponsor and same people as mods. The Avant address used to direct there but not anymore. Interestingly Google did not find that address so I assumed it did not exist anymore.

#5 drmz

• 574 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 05:58 PM

It's just a copy of M&M. They put avantlabs back on before yesterday i believe. It's an older backup of M&M with some cleaned topics :)

They just put the backup back on avantlabs to split things up without starting with 0 users again.

#6 Shepard

• Member, Director, Moderator
  • 6,360 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 07:53 PM

Avant Labs and Mind & Muscle are different entities now.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#7 turbo

• 61 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 08:29 PM

http://www.avantlabs...hp?showforum=41

this is the avantlabs everyone is talking about, right? i always heard of this site, but wasn't impressed when i was reading through it. maybe i need to read some more

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users