Papillary thyroid cancer protocol?

thyroid cancer papillary

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Tinply

• 20 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 11:43 PM

Hi all,

I have a 1 cm nodule that has a 0.4 mm papillary thyroid carcinoma enclosed. I am a 36 year old female, mother of a three year old daughter. Besides the occasional cold, I'm pretty healthy.

I'm due for surgery in 2 to 3 weeks to remove my thyroid. Thankfully, my GP doesn't think I will need RAI as there has been no lymph node spread.

I've been searching high and low for supplementation or anything really for this type of cancer to reduce the risk of metastasis. I would really hate to have to have RAI as it increases the chance of breast cancer.

Currently, I've been taking 2,000 ui of vitamin d3 daily, one pill of tumeric and one of selenium (don't know the doses of these) daily. 

Anything else that anyone knows of for this particular type of cancer?

Even though it is very treatable, cancer of any kind is a nightmare and a half for an immortalist.  :|?

#2 Believer

• 437 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 10:55 PM

Selenium complex by Life Extension contains varieties of selenium shown to prevent thyroid cancer and kill the cancer.

I would also do fasting if I were you although some people on the Raypeat forum claim that fasting is not good for cancer.

Click HERE to rent this BIOSCIENCE adspot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Tinply

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 10:24 PM

Selenium complex by Life Extension contains varieties of selenium shown to prevent thyroid cancer and kill the cancer.

I would also do fasting if I were you although some people on the Raypeat forum claim that fasting is not good for cancer.

Sorry for the late reply, the past year has been very hectic for me.

I wanted to thank you for your suggestion. I did see it some months ago and did take selenium, 200 mcg along with 2000 ui vitamin D and the usual calcium/magnesium supplementation. I had the surgery in June and they removed half my thyroid, and the bastard had shrunk from 1.1 cm to .75! Could just be a coincidence, or that ultrasounds are not totally accurate...but I'll take it! I got to keep the other half of my thyroid as there was no evidence of mets or lymph node spread.

Thanks again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users