* * * * * 14 votes

Epitalon (Split from Astragalus thread)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1755 replies to this topic

#1261 Nuke

• 125 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 November 2015 - 10:13 AM

Have no idea, personally I'll stay away from bovine extracts. Not going to risk prions. Not for the amount of difference in above graph. 

Also, you will likely have to inject Epithalamin. It is a much larger protein than Epitalon. 

• Agree x 1

#1262 Dimi

• 35 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 06:36 PM

Hello everyone,

I return to this forum ,

I found a new distributor Epitalon 119 dollars to 100 mg with aleliorations...
I exchanged email informative with it , they decide the right price and  dicise the cost of this product...

I'm french,  I supplemented since the age of 22 year old and at 42 yeard old I keep a body and a face to 25 or 30 years old still no wrinkles...

I take Epitalon for 1 year but not in sufficient doses but  I keep my athletic performance and improves ( karate )...

Please everybody ; looking for more informations to this distributore : http://www.ceretropi..._query=epitalon

I have another informations : epitalon work with another product more and more efficient ; in fact htere are 2 product for breack the dead but for the seconde product it s impossible to find a distributor, i be back for say more...

Best regard, and looking for looking for again again and again...

#1263 Dimi

• 35 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 08:42 AM

Also, about GHK-Cu. I've learned that the effects of GHK-Cu are potentiated by ascorbic acid. I've also learned that GHK-Cu + Thymogen + Dalargin enhanced bone healing. Based on this, I will dose ascorbic acid when I dose GHK. I will also be purchasing Thymogen/thymalin and epitalon Amidate. Since studies have shown that thymalin and epitalon go well, I'd imagine GHK-Cu + Thymalin/Thymogen + Epitalon would go great together. Once I get all those, I'll report on whatever effects I notice from taking them together. What are your thoughts on this?

Source: http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2015/648108

Is the Ascorbic Acid thing an anecdotal or did you find literature to this effect somewhere ds93?

I look forward to your GHK-Cu + Thymalin + Epitalon report.  Its a pity you are so young! :)

Hello,

Ho yes ! i looking for this THYMALIN cause it s most important thing with epitalon according to me this is the best...

but i can find thymalin product.I speack with laboratory distributor epitalon but no thymalin for public... fuck fuck fuck...

Can you find a distributor thymalin it s very very important for long life more than epitalon...

Best regard.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#1264 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 08:39 PM

Also, about GHK-Cu. I've learned that the effects of GHK-Cu are potentiated by ascorbic acid. I've also learned that GHK-Cu + Thymogen + Dalargin enhanced bone healing. Based on this, I will dose ascorbic acid when I dose GHK. I will also be purchasing Thymogen/thymalin and epitalon Amidate. Since studies have shown that thymalin and epitalon go well, I'd imagine GHK-Cu + Thymalin/Thymogen + Epitalon would go great together. Once I get all those, I'll report on whatever effects I notice from taking them together. What are your thoughts on this?

Is the Ascorbic Acid thing an anecdotal or did you find literature to this effect somewhere ds93?

I look forward to your GHK-Cu + Thymalin + Epitalon report. Its a pity you are so young! :)

Hello,
Ho yes ! i looking for this THYMALIN cause it s most important thing with epitalon according to me this is the best...
but i can find thymalin product.I speack with laboratory distributor epitalon but no thymalin for public... fuck fuck fuck...
Can you find a distributor thymalin it s very very important for long life more than epitalon...
Best regard.

http://www.peptidesc...es.com/thymalin

https://www.superpep...lin-50-mg/6-149

#1265 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 December 2015 - 01:25 AM

I look forward to your GHK-Cu + Thymalin + Epitalon report.  Its a pity you are so young! :)

Hello,

Best regard.

I bought Thymalin from Super Peptides because their prices is better than Peptide Sciences.

Then I did a search in Russian for Timilin, the natural source version, and found it as 10 x 10 mg vials for $23.00 plus shipping, much less costly.

Then I found the same product on Amazon for $29.00 with free shipping, because I have Amazon Prime. (It is gone from Amazon now.)

I received the natural version, seen in the attached photo, from a Russian address.

I have not used the product yet, as I need to do more research, regarding prions, etc...

To note, Epitalon with Thymalin subq did more to reverse my facial wrinkling in four days than six months of C60.

I continue to take ~7-10 mg of C60oo every morning and will do cycles of epitalon, or if I can find it in Russia, the natural version epithalamin, with thymalin or timalin ad infinitum, as these have done more to reverse aging than anything else, by far.

I'm eager to add the GHK blend, but am so busy right now that I don't have enough time to read up.

Attached Thumbnails

• Russian Timalin 30%.jpg

• like x 1

#1266 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 December 2015 - 06:42 PM

I'm eager to add the GHK blend, but am so busy right now that I don't have enough time to read up.

I would as the TLR product is legit after all and people are saying it does more than Epitalon.
dz93 got great results @ 100mg a day IIRC?
He then cut down to 25mg per day (IIRC?), but he's 22 yrs old...  

Do you have your stack listed anywhere Mikey?

Edited by Logic, 01 December 2015 - 06:42 PM.

#1267 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 December 2015 - 07:38 PM

I would as the TLR product is legit after all and people are saying it does more than Epitalon.

Thank you, Logic!

I do not have my stack up anymore, because I am so busy that I don't have time to update it.

It's working well enough that a friend who's on multiple Harvard boards, asked me why my skin looks so much younger, without prompting, after a 2 hour lunch.

Another friend that hadn't seen in two months said the same thing.

Gosh, I'm lucky I have too much to do, and my anti-aging protocol is working, huh?!? 

I will report on it when I have some time.

For now, briefly, as partially noted, I am using:

~7 mg of C60oo/day - since August 2012

Epitalon with thymalin in cycles.

Many "anti-aging" dietary supplements, which I notice a difference from, but not even close to what the "not-FDA-approved" substances that I use has done.

I'll focus on the GHK blend and start it soon.

What does IIRC mean?

And, I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could either list the best protocol for the GHK-cu-blend or give me a link to it.

More later and much gratitude!

#1268 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 December 2015 - 09:40 PM

I'm afraid I dont have the time to summarize it all right now Mikey, but many of dz93's posts are in this thread, just a page or 2 back.
I have copied over a good number of the GHK posts here to the GHK thread:
http://www.longecity...eration/page-22
That should get you in at the right page/s, more or less.

I look forward to seeing your complete stack sometime.  I know you went for the PABA after the anti greying info I posted.  :)

• like x 1

#1269 AdamI

• 221 posts

Posted 06 December 2015 - 09:57 AM

Have no idea, personally I'll stay away from bovine extracts. Not going to risk prions. Not for the amount of difference in above graph. 

Also, you will likely have to inject Epithalamin. It is a much larger protein than Epitalon. 

ok thx for the heads up.

Since the prions are produced in the body I think that wont happen, but sure Epitalon could merge with another and for ma Prion, but then that wouldn't be able to multiply since prions don't "live" or have DNA/RNA.

Since prions can only cause harm if they are produced misfolded and is continued being produced by the body. 

Edited by AdamI, 06 December 2015 - 10:06 AM.

#1270 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 December 2015 - 12:36 AM

ok thx for the heads up.

Since the prions are produced in the body I think that wont happen, but sure Epitalon could merge with another and for ma Prion, but then that wouldn't be able to multiply since prions don't "live" or have DNA/RNA.

Since prions can only cause harm if they are produced misfolded and is continued being produced by the body. 

I have a friend that's a chemist that went through Khavinson's research and found the process that they used to derive the naturally-sourced epithalamin and tiamalin (spelling?).

They're clean enough that Putin would use them, without having a "food-taster" try them first. 

I'll share the links he sends me that detail this when he and I have time to do this.

Many blessings!

#1271 AdamI

• 221 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 07:14 AM

That would be interesting to read.

But still just if they are created by merging with other that still only make prions that accidentely merge and not a continued production of the prions? Now I know little about that...

#1272 Dimi

• 35 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 12:14 PM

Hello,

Best regard.

I bought Thymalin from Super Peptides because their prices is better than Peptide Sciences.

Then I did a search in Russian for Timilin, the natural source version, and found it as 10 x 10 mg vials for $23.00 plus shipping, much less costly.

Then I found the same product on Amazon for $29.00 with free shipping, because I have Amazon Prime. (It is gone from Amazon now.)

I received the natural version, seen in the attached photo, from a Russian address.

I have not used the product yet, as I need to do more research, regarding prions, etc...

To note, Epitalon with Thymalin subq did more to reverse my facial wrinkling in four days than six months of C60.

I continue to take ~7-10 mg of C60oo every morning and will do cycles of epitalon, or if I can find it in Russia, the natural version epithalamin, with thymalin or timalin ad infinitum, as these have done more to reverse aging than anything else, by far.

Hello,

You say :"the natural source version, and found" that mean tymalin is animal suplementation ? i want find a syntetic tymalin like syntetic epitalon peptide...

Holy product for a holy body...
killing is not a solution to buy the life...

Best regard  :blink: 

Edited by Dimitri, 07 December 2015 - 12:17 PM.

#1273 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 December 2015 - 03:02 PM

I've been dosing 25mg/day for at least 4 weeks of GHK (from TLR).  No results of any kind.  Zip. Zero. Nothing.  Not even improved "sense of well being" or anything that could be attributed to a placebo affect. 

Other peptides in the past I've used, I have gotten results from: thymsoin, melanotan, CJC1295 DAC, igf-1 LR3. 

With GHK, it's been like subq dosing myself with blue colored water.

I have about 1+ weeks worth more peptide to use up, which I will continue doing. 

I'm also older than DZ so using the same dose that a young 22yo person requires to get an effect from should be giving me some affect of some kind, but it's yielding zero results of any kind.  I have even upped the dose to 50mg/day a few times during this run and, still, zero effect.

• Informative x 1

#1274 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 03:31 PM

I've been dosing 25mg/day for at least 4 weeks of GHK (from TLR). No results of any kind. Zip. Zero. Nothing. Not even improved "sense of well being" or anything that could be attributed to a placebo affect.

Other peptides in the past I've used, I have gotten results from: thymsoin, melanotan, CJC1295 DAC, igf-1 LR3.

I have about 1+ weeks worth more peptide to use up, which I will continue doing.

I'm also older than DZ so using the same dose that a young 22yo person requires to get an effect from should be giving me some affect of some kind, but it's yielding zero results of any kind. I have even upped the dose to 50mg/day a few times during this run and, still, zero effect.
That's odd. I should mention, the strongest effects I felt were the GI related effects. The first few days of dosing gave me some serious diarrhea. However, even then, my guts felt much better. Idk if I should say its as if GHK "cleaned me out" but it certainly gave me a feeling of relief (no pun intended) or well being. The energy boosting effects were very similar to what I've experienced from epitalon. It also gave me extra energy on the days of poor sleep. Aside from that, the other effects was subtle. Enhanced healing speed, quality of healing, enhanced facial skin (pores shrunk), etc. Skin improvements disappeared soon after discontinuing and everything returned to normal. In my experience, I'd recommend GHK to someone with digestive issues but that's about it. GHK either needs to be improved to maintain stability once inside the body or a stable, synthetic version of it should be created. If what I've read is correct, GHK is rapidly broken down once inside the body. Within seconds, I believe. However, I also read that GHK will set off a "chain reaction" of sorts once inside. I can't link to this information and I don't want to say that it's correct but I know I read it on the GHK thread. So if you'd like to find out more about that, just search the thread for it.

As far as anti aging goes, GHK may not be what we're looking for; but it is a step in the right direction.

Edited by dz93, 07 December 2015 - 03:32 PM.

#1275 deetown

• 34 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 07:21 PM

I've now taken GHK from TLR for 3 weeks subq at 30mg/day.  No noticeable results.

#1276 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 December 2015 - 07:23 PM

I've been dosing 25mg/day for at least 4 weeks of GHK (from TLR). No results of any kind. Zip. Zero. Nothing. Not even improved "sense of well being" or anything that could be attributed to a placebo affect.

I'm also older than DZ so using the same dose that a young 22yo person requires to get an effect from should be giving me some affect of some kind, but it's yielding zero results of any kind. I have even upped the dose to 50mg/day a few times during this run and, still, zero effect.
That's odd. I should mention, the strongest effects I felt were the GI related effects. The first few days of dosing gave me some serious diarrhea. However, even then, my guts felt much better. Idk if I should say its as if GHK "cleaned me out" but it certainly gave me a feeling of relief (no pun intended) or well being. The energy boosting effects were very similar to what I've experienced from epitalon. It also gave me extra energy on the days of poor sleep. Aside from that, the other effects was subtle. Enhanced healing speed, quality of healing, enhanced facial skin (pores shrunk), etc. Skin improvements disappeared soon after discontinuing and everything returned to normal. In my experience, I'd recommend GHK to someone with digestive issues but that's about it. GHK either needs to be improved to maintain stability once inside the body or a stable, synthetic version of it should be created. If what I've read is correct, GHK is rapidly broken down once inside the body. Within seconds, I believe. However, I also read that GHK will set off a "chain reaction" of sorts once inside. I can't link to this information and I don't want to say that it's correct but I know I read it on the GHK thread. So if you'd like to find out more about that, just search the thread for it.

As far as anti aging goes, GHK may not be what we're looking for; but it is a step in the right direction.

I can report no reduction in the size of my facial pores.  Also no GI side effects either, thankfully!

I (can) have plenty of aches and pains from weight training 5x week, and I don't notice any improvements from GHK towards recovery or dealing with aches and pains.

I think it's a complete and total bust.  This is the only peptide I have ever used in which I have had ZERO effects of any kind.

Far more interested in GDF11 if prices could come down. 

Note:  I can also add DSIP to the peptide list and can report it works!

Edited by Rocket, 07 December 2015 - 07:26 PM.

#1277 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 December 2015 - 05:44 AM

Has anyone used the oral version of epitalon, called Endoluten?

It comes as one 20 mg capsule twice a day for ten days.

#1278 pure

• 111 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 02:53 PM

Dimitri.

There is no direct synthetic counterpart of Thymalin, in the same way as Epithalon is the synthetic counterpart of Epithalamin.

Khavinson has never developed a synthetic analogue of the natural peptide he called Thymalin, and also called it Thymalin.

Think about it. Tell me another synthetic peptide which officially has the same name as its natural counterpart. You won't be able to. You won't find any drug which has the same name as another, even if they are tenuously related. It would be an utterly stupid thing to do to give two completely different API's the same name. 

Try and find a Patent or ANY research in relation to a synthetic peptide developed by Khavinson called Thymalin. You won't be able to.

What all those peptide sites are selling is just some other synthetic peptide which they have labelled as "Thymalin". BUT it has no relationship to any synthetic peptide Khavinson developed and called Thymalin, and no relationship to the natural peptide he called Thymalin, BECAUSE NONE EXISTS.

What is in the vials those sites have labelled as Thymalin might be Gonadorelin or a peptide with the sequence Ala-Leu-Gly-Pro-His-Trp, or anything. You don't know.

AND, I bet neither do they, cause they're just getting the vials from somewhere in China without any real care taken or knowledge of what they're putting into other people's body.

Try an experiment:

Ask some of those sites selling synthetic "Thymalin" for some research which has been published by Khavinson on the synthetic Thymalin he apparently developed, the sequence of which they've apparently copied in order to have their synthetic Thymalin produced.

When they can't give you any (cause there is no synthetic Thymalin developed by Khavinson), ask them for the sequence of the peptide you have been buying from them and putting into your body.

I bet:

1. they take ages to reply (cause they haven't got a flocking clue)

2. you will possibly have to send them a reminder email chasing them to reply

3. that they won't answer your question first time with complete and succinct information, and they reply with some smoke-screen ambiguous BS spiel about Thymalin being "..a peptide containing 38 amino acid residues..blah blah blah",  but they won't actually answer your question about the sequence

THEN.. DON'T give up. Tell them to stop stalling cause they don't know and are idiots, and to send an email to their Chinese supplier and get the sequence of the synthetic peptide they have labelled as Thymalin, and send it to you.

When they finally do, I bet:

a. the sequence they send for the synthetic peptide they have labelled as Thymalin will have 9 amino acids

b. the 5th amino acid in the sequence will be Gln

Note that Khavinson has only ever developed di, tri and tetra synthetic peptides.

I've found out what they're selling labelled as Thymalin, and it bears no relation or connection in any way to anything Khavinson has ever done. I won't tell you what it is (apart from a. and b. above) because I want you to experience their jackass incompetence, unprofessionalism and ineptitude first-hand, without potentially guiding them by telling them the name or what they're really selling, but incorrectly, falsely and misleadingly labelled as Thymalin.

NOW, concerning synthetic peptides which Khavinson has actually developed which he based of/derived from Thymalin (ie. short sequence peptides contained within the overall 38 amino acid sequence of Thymalin which he identified as themselves interacting with receptor sites leading to Immune System regulation), based on all the research and usage I've done, following are the only such synthetic peptides which exist:

- Thymogen (di peptide)

- Vilon (di peptide)

- Chrystagen (tri peptide)

- 3 unnamed di and tri peptides (code names only: AB-9; R-1; T-32) which are briefly mentioned in some published studies

Chris

Hello,

Best regard.

Hello,

You say :"the natural source version, and found" that mean tymalin is animal suplementation ? i want find a syntetic tymalin like syntetic epitalon peptide...

Edited by pure, 23 December 2015 - 03:03 PM.

• Informative x 1

#1279 Dimi

• 35 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 11:20 AM

Thank you for your reply,

For moment i stay with epitalon peptide and i looking for by less expensive...
I think by on this site : http://www.ceretropic.com/epitalon/
(Cause Bioluma epitalon peptide is to expensive for me)...

I understand Thymalin is not product like epitalon so thank you for yours technicals answer.

I read thymalin give results for geratrie (2.6 more) than with epitalon that's why i looking for tit...

If you find an epitalon distributor better ; say me...

Best regard.

Dimitri.

There is no direct synthetic counterpart of Thymalin, in the same way as Epithalon is the synthetic counterpart of Epithalamin.

Khavinson has never developed a synthetic analogue of the natural peptide he called Thymalin, and also called it Thymalin.

Think about it. Tell me another synthetic peptide which officially has the same name as its natural counterpart. You won't be able to. You won't find any drug which has the same name as another, even if they are tenuously related. It would be an utterly stupid thing to do to give two completely different API's the same name. 

Try and find a Patent or ANY research in relation to a synthetic peptide developed by Khavinson called Thymalin. You won't be able to.

What all those peptide sites are selling is just some other synthetic peptide which they have labelled as "Thymalin". BUT it has no relationship to any synthetic peptide Khavinson developed and called Thymalin, and no relationship to the natural peptide he called Thymalin, BECAUSE NONE EXISTS.

What is in the vials those sites have labelled as Thymalin might be Gonadorelin or a peptide with the sequence Ala-Leu-Gly-Pro-His-Trp, or anything. You don't know.

AND, I bet neither do they, cause they're just getting the vials from somewhere in China without any real care taken or knowledge of what they're putting into other people's body.

Try an experiment:

Ask some of those sites selling synthetic "Thymalin" for some research which has been published by Khavinson on the synthetic Thymalin he apparently developed, the sequence of which they've apparently copied in order to have their synthetic Thymalin produced.

When they can't give you any (cause there is no synthetic Thymalin developed by Khavinson), ask them for the sequence of the peptide you have been buying from them and putting into your body.

I bet:

1. they take ages to reply (cause they haven't got a flocking clue)

2. you will possibly have to send them a reminder email chasing them to reply

3. that they won't answer your question first time with complete and succinct information, and they reply with some smoke-screen ambiguous BS spiel about Thymalin being "..a peptide containing 38 amino acid residues..blah blah blah",  but they won't actually answer your question about the sequence

THEN.. DON'T give up. Tell them to stop stalling cause they don't know and are idiots, and to send an email to their Chinese supplier and get the sequence of the synthetic peptide they have labelled as Thymalin, and send it to you.

When they finally do, I bet:

a. the sequence they send for the synthetic peptide they have labelled as Thymalin will have 9 amino acids

b. the 5th amino acid in the sequence will be Gln

Note that Khavinson has only ever developed di, tri and tetra synthetic peptides.

I've found out what they're selling labelled as Thymalin, and it bears no relation or connection in any way to anything Khavinson has ever done. I won't tell you what it is (apart from a. and b. above) because I want you to experience their jackass incompetence, unprofessionalism and ineptitude first-hand, without potentially guiding them by telling them the name or what they're really selling, but incorrectly, falsely and misleadingly labelled as Thymalin.

NOW, concerning synthetic peptides which Khavinson has actually developed which he based of/derived from Thymalin (ie. short sequence peptides contained within the overall 38 amino acid sequence of Thymalin which he identified as themselves interacting with receptor sites leading to Immune System regulation), based on all the research and usage I've done, following are the only such synthetic peptides which exist:

- Thymogen (di peptide)

- Vilon (di peptide)

- Chrystagen (tri peptide)

- 3 unnamed di and tri peptides (code names only: AB-9; R-1; T-32) which are briefly mentioned in some published studies

Chris

Hello,

Best regard.

Hello,

#1280 Dimi

• 35 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 11:24 AM

Can you explain difference between epitalon and epitalamin ?

I think epitalamin is epitalon + thymalin...

#1281 pure

• 111 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 12:02 PM

no Dimitri.

Epithalamin is a natural peptide extract of the Pineal Gland as injection.

Endoluten is Epithalamin as capsule.

Epithalon is Epithalamin's synthetic analogue.

Thymalin is a natural peptide extract of the Thymus as injection.

Can you explain difference between epitalon and epitalamin ?

I think epitalamin is epitalon + thymalin...

• Informative x 2

#1282 Dimi

• 35 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 03:28 PM

Thank you for your reactivity,

When you said : " natural peptide extract of " you mean extract from animal ?

Ok, i did not know this way of production and according to me it's not acceptable..

So for me thymalin and endoluten is over ;
I stay faithful to sybthétic epitalon...

Thank you again for yours lights... :cool:

Edited by Dimitri, 24 December 2015 - 03:29 PM.

#1283 yeims

• 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 December 2015 - 10:40 PM

Ok, i did not know this way of production and according to me it's not acceptable..

I completely agree with what you say.

I bought Thymalin in Russia for a very low price. I did not know it was from calf thymus. When the product has reached my house, I've thrown it away.

#1284 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 December 2015 - 01:21 PM

I completely agree with what you say.

I bought Thymalin in Russia for a very low price. I did not know it was from calf thymus. When the product has reached my house, I've thrown it away.

Well dig it out and send it to me! :)

• like x 1

#1285 Dimi

• 35 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 05:05 PM

Actually ; i think only interresting thing for long life are epitalon syntetic and stimulator hgh...

:dry:

#1286 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 January 2016 - 06:01 AM

Thanks so much Howard for your really informative information. That now makes sense the cycling the supplements. I need to work out my own system for doing this and do a bit more research on the topic but I suppose it's all trial and error process of what works for you..
Can I ask your wife's dosage of C60 and has it been the same from the beginning or has been reduced now....How long have you both been on it.... Also have you had any improvement with eyesight? My most desired goal is to improve my eyesight whereby once again I don't need reading glasses. Or even if you know of any other supplements with regard helping eyesight? Most appreciated...

Thanks again for replying, Jule

My vision was 10/15 until I was 41. Then my vision of things farther away than about 50 feet started to not be as clear.

After another year or so my close vision was less than perfect.

I have progressive lens eyeglasses. Although I could read the paper without glasses, I would use the lower part of my eyeglasses to read the paper so that it would be crystal clear.

I tried n-acetyl-carnosine eye drops, as Can-C, because someone that has great credibility said that they had improved his vision significantly.

Well, the first time I used them I sat down to read the paper and the print was crystal clear without my glasses.

This was amazing, so I had my yearly eye test a couple months early.

The doctor said that my vision was 0.25 better in every area and my astigmatism was almost gone.

I had to buy new glasses.

Then about 10 months later I sensed that my glasses weren't giving me crystal clear vision, so I went in for another eye test.

Again, the doctor said that my eyes had improved 0.25 in every measure. But my astigmatism got  a bit worse, but it wasn't as bad as it was before.

Can-C is a brand that costs about $38, discounted on Amazon, the lowest price I've seen.

Relentless Improvement makes the same eye drops for $21.99 on Amazon.

I continue to put a drop or two in each eye every day.

• Informative x 3

#1287 Huckfinn

• 103 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 02:40 PM

Thanks very much for the advice.

I was looking myself for something like that.

I also notice they sell "Can-C Plus" supplements. 

Do you reckon they're worth taking as well?

#1288 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 January 2016 - 10:44 PM

Thanks very much for the advice.

I was looking myself for something like that.

I also notice they sell "Can-C Plus" supplements. 

Do you reckon they're worth taking as well?

They eye drops absorb into the eye.

I doubt that taking n-acetyl carnosine orally would have as much effect as direct absorption.

Maybe one of the chemists can chime in on this.

#1289 albedo

• 2,068 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 January 2016 - 08:35 AM

Thanks so much Howard for your really informative information. That now makes sense the cycling the supplements. I need to work out my own system for doing this and do a bit more research on the topic but I suppose it's all trial and error process of what works for you..
Can I ask your wife's dosage of C60 and has it been the same from the beginning or has been reduced now....How long have you both been on it.... Also have you had any improvement with eyesight? My most desired goal is to improve my eyesight whereby once again I don't need reading glasses. Or even if you know of any other supplements with regard helping eyesight? Most appreciated...

Thanks again for replying, Jule

My vision was 10/15 until I was 41. Then my vision of things farther away than about 50 feet started to not be as clear.

After another year or so my close vision was less than perfect.

I have progressive lens eyeglasses. Although I could read the paper without glasses, I would use the lower part of my eyeglasses to read the paper so that it would be crystal clear.

I tried n-acetyl-carnosine eye drops, as Can-C, because someone that has great credibility said that they had improved his vision significantly.

Well, the first time I used them I sat down to read the paper and the print was crystal clear without my glasses.

This was amazing, so I had my yearly eye test a couple months early.

The doctor said that my vision was 0.25 better in every area and my astigmatism was almost gone.

I had to buy new glasses.

Then about 10 months later I sensed that my glasses weren't giving me crystal clear vision, so I went in for another eye test.

Again, the doctor said that my eyes had improved 0.25 in every measure. But my astigmatism got  a bit worse, but it wasn't as bad as it was before.

Can-C is a brand that costs about $38, discounted on Amazon, the lowest price I've seen.

Relentless Improvement makes the same eye drops for $21.99 on Amazon.

I continue to put a drop or two in each eye every day.

This is good info re CAN-C. Thank you. I almost missed the post as it is on Epitalon. Why posting it here? I am considering CAN-C or others and posted in what seems to me a more appropriate place: http://www.longecity...ndpost&p=756326. Maybe you can you continue feeding that thread?

#1290 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 January 2016 - 01:56 AM

Purification to eliminate prions and such are described in the attached document by Khavinson. 

Chemists, please comment on this.

Thank you.

Edited by mikey, 08 January 2016 - 01:57 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users