Posted 23 December 2011 - 12:30 PM

http://www.fluoridation.com/brain.htm

http://www.vrp.com/b...-a-potent-toxin

Interesting..

#2 Baten

• 785 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 05:17 PM

Very interesting indeed..

But; the fluoride we ingest from toothpaste, mouth wash and fluoride floss should be in negligible proportions, no?
At least, that's what you'd expect, with human safety trials and whatnot.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 MrHappy

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, Moderator
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 06:06 PM

Apparently not, according to the first link.

#4 ailambris

• 11 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 07:18 PM

From the second one,

"Acetyl L-carnitine arginate, acetyl L-carnitine, Gotu kola (Centella asiatica), Ginkgo biloba and uridine (found in Neuron Growth Factors—NGF™) support the regeneration of neurites and dendrites in the brain27-28 and can thus counteract the damaging effects of fluoride on brain cells. In addition, a special bioavailable form of curcumin called Longvida®, green tea, vitamin D3, niacin and serrapeptase (all found in DejaVida™), support healthy cognition and fight the free radical damage29-31 that occurs in the brain after fluoride exposure."

Green tea is also a source of fluoride.

Edited by ailambris, 23 December 2011 - 07:19 PM.

#5 #1hit

• 153 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 04:31 AM

So how can one realistically avoid fluoride? Would not using toothpaste (use salt water rinses, toothbrush, etc) and filtering water with a filter designed to remove fluoride from the water be enough, or are there other more insidious sources of fluoride?

#6 rwac

• 4,764 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 05:03 AM

Tea and coffee have fluoride, but adding milk reduces absorption significantly. There seems to be some disagreement about exactly how much fluoride. Tea usually more than coffee.

Edited by rwac, 24 December 2011 - 05:03 AM.

#7 nupi

• 1,532 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 08:15 AM

From the second one,

"Acetyl L-carnitine arginate, acetyl L-carnitine, Gotu kola (Centella asiatica), Ginkgo biloba and uridine (found in Neuron Growth Factors—NGF™) support the regeneration of neurites and dendrites in the brain27-28 and can thus counteract the damaging effects of fluoride on brain cells. In addition, a special bioavailable form of curcumin called Longvida®, green tea, vitamin D3, niacin and serrapeptase (all found in DejaVida™), support healthy cognition and fight the free radical damage29-31 that occurs in the brain after fluoride exposure."

Green tea is also a source of fluoride.

And they just so happen to sell these in an overpriced combo...

#8 Baten

• 785 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 10:25 AM

So how can one realistically avoid fluoride? Would not using toothpaste (use salt water rinses, toothbrush, etc) and filtering water with a filter designed to remove fluoride from the water be enough, or are there other more insidious sources of fluoride?

Drink tea/coffee with milk, or none at all. Use tooth paste, mouth wash without fluoride: both exist.
Most tap water no longer has fluoride, but I think its advisable to use a filter either way if you consume lots of tap water.

#9 #1hit

• 153 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 04:34 PM

That's interesting to hear that milk can be used to blunt the absorption of fluoride from tea and coffee. Would you happen to know why this is the case? And is this effect of milk limited in scope to fluoride and a few other minerals, or are there entire certain classes of nutrients whose absorption is inhibited by milk?

Also, as far as water bottles go, does anyone know if deer park is generally safe from a fluoride standpoint?

#10 Hologram

• 61 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 06:32 PM

Ah, I was hoping it to be a tin-foil hat conspiracy. Guess, I now have to chalk it up as something else to worry about.

#11 Neurotik

• 85 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 11:30 PM

Let's not throw common sense out the window. Asian cultures have made loose-leaf tea a staple of their daily diet for hundreds, if not thousands of years. The amount of fluoride in quality loose-leaf green, white and oolong tea is negligible. In fact, it is a proven nootropic, proven all-round tonic and adaptogen. It's one of the best things you can out into your body.

One would need to drink a ridiculous amount of tea on a daily basis in order to actually experience these effects allegedly caused by fluoride consumption. You're 99% of the time better off drinking tea (not the shit in bags you find at the supermarket, but quality loose leaf tea) than keeping it out of your diet.

By the way, putting milk and other crap in your tea is a great way to ruin it, and potentially destroy any or all of its health benefits.

#12 rwac

• 4,764 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 11:42 PM

Asian cultures have made loose-leaf tea a staple of their daily diet for hundreds, if not thousands of years.

It's traditional in China to throw out the first infusion of tea, most of the fluoride is in the first infusion.
  • like x 2

#13 QuantumTubule

• 70 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 07:26 AM

There are definitly different forms of flourides, I understand that natural flourides are not as bad because its often bound to Silicon, Calcuim or Magnesum, there is some suggestion that in these forms that flourides are essential.
But artifical Floruides are definitly neurotoxins added to our diet for the express and only purpose of being Neurotoxins. Ask the simple question whether fluoride improves or damages teeth and then go research.

http://www.longecity...best-nootropic/

Edited by QuantumTubule, 27 December 2011 - 07:28 AM.

#14 Thorsten3

• 1,123 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 December 2011 - 09:27 AM

Drink tea/coffee with milk, or none at all. Use tooth paste, mouth wash without fluoride: both exist.
Most tap water no longer has fluoride, but I think its advisable to use a filter either way if you consume lots of tap water.

According to some sources around it is the UK and the US that have the most concentrated fluoride in their water supply. There are many countries in Europe that no longer do this of which Belgium might even be one.

I stopped drinking tap water a while back and you do notice the difference, but in all honesty there's no way you could attribute any such difference to fluoride in the water. It just tastes better in my opinion.

Apparantly Hitler used fluoride during WW2 to passify and sedate war prisoners that were captured. It's a pretty nasty poison and is not a brain healthy substance. I think avoiding it completely is near on impossible but what was mentioned earlier in the thread about filtering your water supply is one option that you can do (as well as cutting out the tap water for drinking purposes).

#15 GhostBuster

• 107 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 05:20 PM

Iodine chelates fluoride (among others).

http://www.alkalizef...et/Liodine2.htm

#16 QuantumTubule

• 70 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 09:55 PM

Iodine also increase Intelligence significantly, maybe thats why there is so little in our diet.

#17 Neurotik

• 85 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 05:30 AM

Iodine also increase Intelligence significantly, maybe thats why there is so little in our diet.

"Significantly"?

How? At what point in the brain's development? Relative to a deficiency? Do we have an iodine deficiency to begin with?

Regular table salt contains iodine. The only circumstance where iodine benefits are truly felt are when there is a deficiency, and such deficiencies are certainly not endemic to modern Western societies.

If you were born in the US after 1924, for example, and follow a more or less normal diet, you'll have no iodine deficiencies. Whether iodine "increases intelligence significantly" beyond remedying a deficiency is unclear.

Edited by Neurotik, 30 December 2011 - 05:30 AM.

• like x 1

#18 hivemind

• 417 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:31 AM

Use tooth paste, mouth wash without fluoride: both exist.

Do not use these. :) Fluoride really kicks ass when it comes to dental health.
You do not ingest toothpaste or mouthwash, so you do not get meaningful amounts of fluoride from them.

Fluoridated water is a completely different thing and tea is also one source of fluoride. But even then there is probably too little fluoride to cause any harm at least for adults. I would not drink fluoridated water myself.

Edited by hivemind, 09 November 2012 - 12:33 AM.

• like x 1

#19 norepinephrine

• 219 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:05 AM

Thanks for bumping an old thread...

My views on fluoride:
1) It seems that people against fluoride are relying more on faith rather than reason, and have a higher tendency to distort the facts. Thus, independent research and doing your own homework is pretty much the only way to find any real conclusions.
2) Fluoride seems no different than many of the other minerals found in our diets - that is, they're beneficial in small amounts but potentially fatal in larger ones. It's easy to see why excessive fluoride may harm a developing child, given it takes a far less amount of anything to hurt them, but not so much to see how small amounts would hurt an adult.
3) The fluoride found in tea is typically calcium fluoride; what's added to water and tooth paste is typically sodium fluoride. Some claim there's a difference and the latter is harmful whereas the former is not.

Given I'm a big fan of green tea (and especially matcha) for both cognitive and physical benefits, I decided to do my own research, and came up with the following:
-There's an inverse correlation between fluoride quantity and catechin/polyphenol/theanine quantity (and hence, tea quality); see http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/15237954

Fluoride content in tea and its relationship with tea quality.

Lu Y, Guo WF, Yang XQ.

Source

Department of Tea Science, Zhejiang University, 268 Kaixuan Road, Hangzhou 310027, People's Republic of China.

Abstract

The tea plant is known as a fluorine accumulator. Fluoride (F) content in fresh leaves collected from 14 plantations in China was investigated. The F increased with maturity, and the F variation was remarkable in the tender shoots. Furthermore, significant negative relationships were observed between F content and the content of the quality parameters total polyphenols and amino acids. These substances are rich in young leaves and poor in mature ones. With regard to quality of tea products, the relationship with F content was studied using 12 brands of tea products in four categories:green tea, oolong tea, black tea, and jasmine tea collected from six provinces. The F level increased with the decline in quality and showed good correlation with the quality grades. The results suggest that the F content could be used as a quality indicator for tea evaluation.

I can't find the abstract for the following, but what I also found was fluoride content in an average cup of green tea appeared to be around 1/4 of what you could feasibly ingest from fluoridated mouthwash.

Checking the sources linked in the VRP article, I found the following:

In "Studies on DNA damage and apoptosis in rat brain induced by fluoride", sodium fluoride was the agent used.

In "Effect of fluoride exposure on synaptic structure of brain areas related to learning-memory in mice", sodium fluoride was the agent used.

In "Influence of chronic fluorosis on membrane lipids in rat brain", fluoride type was not mentioned in the abstract.

Most of the cited articles after that outright mention sodium fluoride in their titles, so I won't quote them.

In the first quoted study dealing with fluoride in children, the author of the VRP article fails to mention that children in that study were also exposed to arsenic in their drinking water ("
Decreased intelligence in children and exposure to fluoride and arsenic in drinking water.").

The meta-analysis studies quoted did note a positive correlation between children's IQ scores and fluoride levels, but given these studies were epidemiological, there could at yet be other variables lurking.

Just to add confusion to the mix, I'll quote this:

The influence of fluoride ingestion on urinary aluminum excretion in humans.
Chiba J, Kusumoto M, Shirai S, Ikawa K, Sakamoto S.

Source

Department of Lifelong Oral Health Sciences, Tohoku University Graduate School of Dentistry, Sendai, Japan. j-chiba@mail.cc.tohoku.ac.jp

Abstract

Fluoride (F) and aluminum (Al) are both ingested daily in water, foods, and pharmaceuticals. Owing to the strong chemical affinity between F and Al, these elements can interact in biological systems. The purpose of the present study was to investigate the influence of F ingestion on Al excretion inhumans. Six healthy volunteers ingested 100 ml of distilled water at 6:00 a.m. on day 1 (control period) and the same volume of sodium fluoridesolution containing 5 mg of F at 6:00 a.m. on day 2 (test period). A schedule for meals and for blood and urine collection was followed for the two successive days. The concentration of F was measured with an F-electrode, and Al was determined by ion-pair RP-HPLC with its complexation with 8-quinolinol. The mean concentration of serum F peaked within 30 minutes after ingestion of F and rapidly decreased thereafter, reaching baseline 24 hours later. In control period, there was no increase of Al concentration in serum in 24 hours. In test period, Al concentration in serum did not increase significantly compared with those in control serum. Although some variation was observed among subjects, cumulative amounts of F and Al excreted in urine during the test period were significantly higher than those during the control period. The results suggest that absorbed F enhancedurinary Al excretion and that the Al in urine may be, at least in part, derived from endogenous tissues.

• like x 1

#20 renfr

• 1,059 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:17 AM

Use tooth paste, mouth wash without fluoride: both exist.

Do not use these. :) Fluoride really kicks ass when it comes to dental health.
You do not ingest toothpaste or mouthwash, so you do not get meaningful amounts of fluoride from them.

Fluoridated water is a completely different thing and tea is also one source of fluoride. But even then there is probably too little fluoride to cause any harm at least for adults. I would not drink fluoridated water myself.

There is. Fluoride builds up in your system, one cup of tea filled with fluoride probably isn't gonna make you brain damaged but severals over the time will likely impair your cognition long-term.
As for toothpaste, even a small amount is harmful to you, if you brush you teeth 2 times a day you get small amounts of fluoride and that builds up overtime, 2 times a day times 365 makes 730 this is an enormous amount of fluoride being ingested and it worsens over the years. Buy fluoride free toothpaste or use good ol' baking soda.
But hopefully there is a cure to fluoride, and it's boron (or borax). Even if you don't have fluorisis, it is important to get rid from fluoride, it is impossible to avoid it, it's nearly everywhere so supplementing boron to throw the poison out of your system is advisable.
Supplementing iodine might help restore normal levels as fluoride eats up iodine.
Watch out, even bottled water contains fluoride, this is why Evian spelled backwards means Naive.

Iodine also increase Intelligence significantly, maybe thats why there is so little in our diet

I'm not really sure about that, fluoride in itself causes brain damage but not necessarily due to iodine deficiency.

#21 norepinephrine

• 219 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:31 AM

In response to that, I present this:

Neuroprotective effects of theanine and its preventive effects on cognitive dysfunction.

Kakuda T.

Source

R&D Division, Itoen, Ltd., 21 Mekami, Makinohara, Shizuoka 421-0516, Japan. t-kakuda@itoen.co.jp

Abstract

Theanine (γ-glutamylethylamide) characteristically present in tea leaves (Camellia sinensis). It has a similar chemical structure to glutamate, which is a neurotransmitter related to memory. Theanine passes through the blood-brain barrier and has been shown to have a cerebroprotective effect and a preventive effect on neuronal cell death after transient cerebral ischemia. The neuroprotective effect is partly due to the antagonistic action of theanine on glutamate receptor subtype AMPA and kainate receptors, but the affinity is very low. Theanine also acted on glutamine (Gln) transporter strongly and inhibited the incorporation of extracellular Gln into neurons, which in turn suppressed the conversion of Gln to glutamate by glutaminase, a reaction required for condensation into synaptic vesicles to form a neurotransmitter pool responsible for subsequent exocytotic release upon stimuli. In an investigation of elderly persons with normal or slight cognitive dysfunction, volunteers who ingested powdered green tea containing a high theanine concentration (equivalent to 47.5mgday(-1) of theanine) showed significantly lower decline in cognitive function compared with that of the placebo group. This result suggested that theanine might have improved a slight cognitive dysfunction in elderly persons.

There's another study I see quoted in the WHFoods.com article on green tea, which asserts that there was a dose-dependent positive correlation between quantity of green tea ingested and cognitive ability in the elderly, but I can't find the abstract.

The fact that green tea is one of the most ingested beverages in the world, coupled with the facts that 1) it's known to be a fluoride accumulator, and 2) studies where green tea is measured against a control group typically find positive results for the tea group in terms of cognitive performance, in my mind, throws a bit of a wrench in the standard hypothesis that any and all fluoride exposure is bad.

#22 renfr

• 1,059 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:51 AM

In response to that, I present this:

Neuroprotective effects of theanine and its preventive effects on cognitive dysfunction.

Kakuda T.

Source

R&D Division, Itoen, Ltd., 21 Mekami, Makinohara, Shizuoka 421-0516, Japan. t-kakuda@itoen.co.jp

Abstract

Theanine (γ-glutamylethylamide) characteristically present in tea leaves (Camellia sinensis). It has a similar chemical structure to glutamate, which is a neurotransmitter related to memory. Theanine passes through the blood-brain barrier and has been shown to have a cerebroprotective effect and a preventive effect on neuronal cell death after transient cerebral ischemia. The neuroprotective effect is partly due to the antagonistic action of theanine on glutamate receptor subtype AMPA and kainate receptors, but the affinity is very low. Theanine also acted on glutamine (Gln) transporter strongly and inhibited the incorporation of extracellular Gln into neurons, which in turn suppressed the conversion of Gln to glutamate by glutaminase, a reaction required for condensation into synaptic vesicles to form a neurotransmitter pool responsible for subsequent exocytotic release upon stimuli. In an investigation of elderly persons with normal or slight cognitive dysfunction, volunteers who ingested powdered green tea containing a high theanine concentration (equivalent to 47.5mgday(-1) of theanine) showed significantly lower decline in cognitive function compared with that of the placebo group. This result suggested that theanine might have improved a slight cognitive dysfunction in elderly persons.

There's another study I see quoted in the WHFoods.com article on green tea, which asserts that there was a dose-dependent positive correlation between quantity of green tea ingested and cognitive ability in the elderly, but I can't find the abstract.

The fact that green tea is one of the most ingested beverages in the world, coupled with the facts that 1) it's known to be a fluoride accumulator, and 2) studies where green tea is measured against a control group typically find positive results for the tea group in terms of cognitive performance, in my mind, throws a bit of a wrench in the standard hypothesis that any and all fluoride exposure is bad.

That's not really conclusive. You can't say fluoride is safe just because people took green tea and their cognition improved.
Who knows the quantity of fluoride they ingested during that trial, it's probably not enough to cause significant damage, fluoride is not only present in tea, a lot of foods also contain fluoride and that accumulates in your system everyday.
If fluoride was really safe, the FDA wouldn't promote it so much as it does now.

Did you know that fluoride induces a massive downregulation of acetylcholine receptors?
http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/20381606

The results showed that in the rat offspring exposed to higher fluoride as compared to controls, the learning and memory ability declined; the cholinesterase activities in the brains were inhibited; the protein levels of alpha3, alpha4 and alpha7 nAChR subunits were decreased which showed certain significant correlations with the declined learning and memory ability; and the mRNA levels of alpha3 and alpha4 nAChRs were decreased, whereas the alpha7 mRNA increased.

This is extremely harmful because acetylcholine is highly involved in memory and myelin health.
Apparently acetylcholine downregulation can be as high as 61%.
Fluoride is definitely harmful and must be avoided, no wonder why some people get dementia as early as 50.
Alzheimer's is also strongly related with acetylcholine deficiency, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a link with fluoride consumption.

#23 hivemind

• 417 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:28 AM

There is. Fluoride builds up in your system, one cup of tea filled with fluoride probably isn't gonna make you brain damaged but severals over the time will likely impair your cognition long-term.
As for toothpaste, even a small amount is harmful to you, if you brush you teeth 2 times a day you get small amounts of fluoride and that builds up overtime, 2 times a day times 365 makes 730 this is an enormous amount of fluoride being ingested and it worsens over the years. Buy fluoride free toothpaste or use good ol' baking soda.
But hopefully there is a cure to fluoride, and it's boron (or borax). Even if you don't have fluorisis, it is important to get rid from fluoride, it is impossible to avoid it, it's nearly everywhere so supplementing boron to throw the poison out of your system is advisable.
Supplementing iodine might help restore normal levels as fluoride eats up iodine.
Watch out, even bottled water contains fluoride, this is why Evian spelled backwards means Naive.

It is all about the dosage. Small enough dose is not harmul. You do not get much fluoride from mouthwash or toothpaste.

My mouthwash has 225ppm fluoride. I use about 30 ml per day. I spit it out completely. So I think it's safe to say that no more than 5% of the fluoride stays in my system. That means less than 0.34mg of fluoride.

In my country there are areas that have 1.4mg fluoride per liter in the tap water naturally without fluoridation. These people are getting much more fluoride from the water than I am from my mouthwash, and I do not think they have more cognitive decline.

Even that 5% is an overestimation, so I think I am not even getting that 0.34mg, but much less. No reason to worry about that, and my teeth love fluoride.

Edited by hivemind, 10 November 2012 - 04:11 AM.

#24 hivemind

• 417 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:57 AM

That's not really conclusive. You can't say fluoride is safe just because people took green tea and their cognition improved.
Who knows the quantity of fluoride they ingested during that trial, it's probably not enough to cause significant damage, fluoride is not only present in tea, a lot of foods also contain fluoride and that accumulates in your system everyday.
If fluoride was really safe, the FDA wouldn't promote it so much as it does now.

Did you know that fluoride induces a massive downregulation of acetylcholine receptors?

The results showed that in the rat offspring exposed to higher fluoride as compared to controls, the learning and memory ability declined; the cholinesterase activities in the brains were inhibited; the protein levels of alpha3, alpha4 and alpha7 nAChR subunits were decreased which showed certain significant correlations with the declined learning and memory ability; and the mRNA levels of alpha3 and alpha4 nAChRs were decreased, whereas the alpha7 mRNA increased.

This is extremely harmful because acetylcholine is highly involved in memory and myelin health.
Fluoride is definitely harmful and must be avoided, no wonder why some people get dementia as early as 50.
Alzheimer's is also strongly related with acetylcholine deficiency, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a link with fluoride consumption.

That is just fear mongering. People do not get much fluoride from food, that's why the tap water has been fluoridated in some cities in the US.
It is the fluoride level in the water and tea drinking that determines your fluoride consumption. You do not get much fluoride from other sources.

FDA promotes fluoride because it is so effective. It reduces health care costs. In the US people have worse dental hygiene than in Europe, so in the US fluoridated water is even more effective than in Europe.

I do not want fluoride in my drinking water. I get it from toothpaste and mouthwash. But people who do not take care of their teeth have less caries, cavities and tooth decay if the drinking water is fluoridated.

Edited by hivemind, 10 November 2012 - 04:02 AM.

#25 hivemind

• 417 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:25 AM

I am not getting fluorosis from my mouthwash. For that I would have to drink about 50ml of it every day.

Edited by hivemind, 10 November 2012 - 04:25 AM.

#26 renfr

• 1,059 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:44 PM

That is just fear mongering. People do not get much fluoride from food, that's why the tap water has been fluoridated in some cities in the US.
It is the fluoride level in the water and tea drinking that determines your fluoride consumption. You do not get much fluoride from other sources.

FDA promotes fluoride because it is so effective. It reduces health care costs. In the US people have worse dental hygiene than in Europe, so in the US fluoridated water is even more effective than in Europe.

I do not want fluoride in my drinking water. I get it from toothpaste and mouthwash. But people who do not take care of their teeth have less caries, cavities and tooth decay if the drinking water is fluoridated.

Good for them, but the governement has no right to put substances whose safety is controversed, it's up to each individual to take care of himself and not the governement do the job for us overall when the method is dubious.
I don't want to be medicated through water without my consent, if Americans have a worse dental health it's because they don't take care of it, but wait they're free to not take care of it, it's up to each individual to do something about it.
I don't think it significantly reduce health care costs, the US healthcare issue is more than about fluoridated water.

If you cook food with fluoridated water, it binds to the food, although food naturally contains no fluoride, if you start using fluoridated water then it's a whole different matter.
As we can see here, boiling fluoridated water can even increase its amount twofold!
The industry uses significant amounts of water to process food, although most of the water is removed from the end-product, what about the fluoride?
Well, Canada made a huge consultation about fluoride in 2009, you can see it here but check that page out, it lists estimated fluoride intake per day and the data is pretty scary.
Fluoride intake ranges from 1.9ppm without fluoridated water to 4ppm, this is frightening and beverages seem to be pretty contaminated with this poison.
This is not fearmongering, it's a fact proven by many studies but hey you're free to ingest fluoride but no one has the right to

#27 norepinephrine

• 219 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:08 PM

If you cook food with fluoridated water, it binds to the food, although food naturally contains no fluoride, if you start using fluoridated water then it's a whole different matter.

http://www.nal.usda....de/fluoride.pdf

#28 Introspecta

• 622 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:50 PM

Sodium Flouride is Synthetic. Flouride found in Green Tea is Organic. They are two completely different chemicals.

#29 Introspecta

• 622 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:54 PM

“Sodium Fluoride is a synthetic waste product of the nuclear, aluminum, and phosphate fertilizer industries. This fluoride has an amazing capacity to combine and increase the potency of other toxic materials. The sodium fluoride obtained from industrial waste and added to water supplies is also already contaminated with lead, aluminum, and cadmium.”

Natural Water already has natural levels of flouride in it. The Problem is the added flouride into the water which is known for "Dumbing Down Society".

Sodium fluoride is a known hostile predator in nearly all water sources.. intentionally released to stalk the systems of imbibers just about everywhere. Hitler used it in Germany’s water supply in an effort to gain Nazi control over the minds of the masses.. what has been happening in governments around the world since then is no different.. dangerous synthetic sodium fluoride is pumped into water supplies and dumped into ground water sources to help ensure foremost that people will not mind having someone else like Big Brother do their thinking for them.
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#30 renfr

• 1,059 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:59 PM

http://www.nal.usda....de/fluoride.pdf

When I meant naturally, I meant with no treatment at all, for fruits for instance I mean taken out of the tree without any pesticides (fluoride is also a pesticide) or any kind of treatment that can raise fluoride levels.
The aim is not about getting zero fluoride, it's just about getting the smallest amounts possible.
Also : http://www.ncbi.nlm..../pubmed/8832914

Hitler used it in Germany’s water supply in an effort to gain Nazi control over the minds of the masses.

I heard about this story, but is there any reliable source?

Edited by renfr, 10 November 2012 - 09:01 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fluoride, add, neurotoxic, alzheimers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users