• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Anyone know this brand, Hard Rhino: Piracetam?

hard rhino piracetam

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31 manic_racetam

• 937 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:53 AM

Got the HardRhino stuff too. Looks like they changed their company name as well to some sort of body building name. Seems fine. Seems similar quality to CH judging from appearance and taste (yeah, that basically means nothing). I appreciate them putting a big bag of desiccant in there to keep the moisture out, that was nice of them.

The price seems good compared to other suppliers but still expensive for piracetam imo. Hopefully it does something for me this time around. I'm dosing at 15g a day, just started today.

#32 karma02

• 35 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:19 AM

Bump. Interested in ordering from HR soon. Any news on that COA test ?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#33 ripped

• 3 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 04:37 AM

I purchased Piracetam on amazon and the bag was labeled with hardrhino.com and muscle-empire.com. It tastes and works exactly like other piracetam powders I have purchased. Also, it was very cheap.

What a scientific and intelligent way of assessing the product's quality.

(COA image)

Manufacturer = Hard Rhino

Analyser = Hard Rhino

I'm sure you've spotted the problem here.

I did research on this company and I will copy and paste what I found.

We offer an extensive line of high purity ingredients and raw materials that meet or exceed standards set forth by the United States Pharmacopeia (USP). The USP is the official pharmacopeia of the United States.

USP establishes written (documentary) and physical standards for medicines, food ingredients, dietary supplement products and ingredients. These standards are used by regulatory agencies and manufacturers to help to ensure that these products are of the appropriate identity, as well as strength, quality, purity, and consistency.

I don't know what this means to you or if this is good enough for you
Let me know what you think.
I was curious about this company and still am

#34 kevinspaceyisunderrated

• 51 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 08:26 PM

I've bought piracetam and choline bitartrate from them on Amazon. I've never purchased the two aforementioned products from another seller, so I have nothing to compare it to. I think I'll try another source for piracetam after reading this thread but I have no complaints at the moment.

#35 kevinspaceyisunderrated

• 51 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 09:27 PM

Anyone?

#36 elimisteve

• 3 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 11:01 PM

I was about to buy piracetam from Hard Rhino before noticing (1) they're sold out for now :-\, and (2) this disconcerting Amazon review of Hard Rhino's pira: http://www.amazon.co...#R3HIYQ7K74PFPV

Of course it'd be trivial for two employees of a Hard Rhino competitor to post a couple bad reviews. Who knows...

#37 elimisteve

• 3 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 11:13 PM

Anyone try piracetam from NootraBioLabs? About the same price (~$90/kilo) as pira from other companies, excluding Hard Rhino, who charges less.

Link: http://www.nootrabio...t&product_id=55

#38 talkeetna101

• 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:44 AM

Hello, I signed up just to address this issue.

I have been taking several prescription meds for high blood pressure. One of them is Atenolol. It is one of the five most poisonous prescription meds on the market. (Sorry, newbie so I can't leave any links.) It regulates the cardiac sinus rhythm, which helps to moderate the heart rate. I also have found that over time, it damages the heart muscle and can cause congestive heart failure.

My feet were swelling to huge proportions, due to edema. I was out of breath from just walking down the street a little ways to mail a letter. Taken together, that is not good at all. I learned about d-ribose and creatine 'loading', while researching d-ribose, which had been mentioned for heart health, on one site I visited. I had nothing to lose by tying it out, since the rapid deterioration in my cardiac function was unacceptable. The Dr. just wanted to add even more Rx's to the mix.

I have been using the Hard Rhino d-ribose and creatine at 5000 mgs., each, x3 per 24 hour period. In just over six weeks, the edema is nearly non-existent and I can walk up to one mile, with my crutches, (I am disabled from a back injury.), and never feel like I am out of breath and I find that my muscles, in general, aren't nearly as sore and stiff, hours later or the next day.

My latest tests have shown a marked improvement in cardiac function and much better circulation to my extremities. My Dr. does not believe what he sees, but the tests don't lie and neither does my heart and its improved performance.

I am using another product, along with those mentioned, called "Cardio FX" from The People's Chemist website. But, all in all, my point is that I am not concerned with where Hard Rhino products come from or their purity, given the results I am experiencing. They beat the alternative and I expect to be off of all of my BP meds within the next month. Atenolol, included. (At a less than 1/4 dose of all four Rx's, my current BP has been an average of 130/78, Pulse 75, O2 Sat. 97. Better than when on all four Rx's at a full dose.) No more poisons from the pharmaceutical companies for me.

Douglas W. Drollinger Sr. Idaho Falls, ID.

#39 talkeetna101

• 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:08 AM

I have been taking several prescription meds for high blood pressure. One of them is Atenolol. It is one of the five most poisonous prescription meds on the market. (Sorry, newbie so I can't leave any links.) It regulates the cardiac sinus rhythm, which helps to moderate the heart rate. I also have found that over time, it damages the heart muscle and can cause congestive heart failure.

My feet were swelling to huge proportions, due to edema. I was out of breath from just walking down the street a little ways to mail a letter. Taken together, that is not good at all. I learned about d-ribose and creatine 'loading', while researching d-ribose, which had been mentioned for heart health, on one site I visited. I had nothing to lose by tying it out, since the rapid deterioration in my cardiac function was unacceptable. The Dr. just wanted to add even more Rx's to the mix.

I have been using the d-ribose and creatine at 5000 mgs., each, x3 per 24 hour period. In just over six weeks, the edema is nearly non-existent and I can walk up to one mile, with my crutches, (I am disabled from a back injury.), and never feel like I am out of breath and I find that my muscles, in general, aren't nearly as sore and stiff, hours later or the next day.

My latest tests have shown a marked improvement in cardiac function and much better circulation to my extremities. My Dr. does not believe what he sees, but the tests don't lie and neither does my heart and its improved performance.

I am using another product, along with those mentioned, called "Cardio FX" from The People's Chemist website. But, all in all, my point is that I am not concerned with their purity, given the results I am experiencing. They beat the alternative and I expect to be off of all of my BP meds within the next month. Atenolol, included. (At a less than 1/4 dose of all four Rx's, my current BP has been an average of 130/78, Pulse 75, O2 Sat. 97. Better than when on all four Rx's at a full dose.) No more poisons from the pharmaceutical companies for me.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#40 talkeetna101

• 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:15 AM

I recently had an issue with this company, and God help you if you need to try to remedy anything through Hard Rhino dba Guardian Wholesale or dba The Bulk Source- all three being the same company. trying to get them to help you is worse than whatever you want to take any of their products for.

Weigh the cost of their product(s) to the amount of hassle you may encounter and you are willing to deal with, if you should ever have an issue with them, the product or their service.

I have been using the d-ribose and creatine at 5000 mgs., each, x3 per 24 hour period. In just over six weeks, the edema is nearly non-existent and I can walk up to one mile, with my crutches, (I am disabled from a back injury.), and never feel like I am out of breath and I find that my muscles, in general, aren't nearly as sore and stiff, hours later or the next day.

I am using another product, along with those mentioned, called "Cardio FX" from The People's Chemist website. But, all in all, my point is that I am not concerned with where Hard Rhino products come from or their purity, given the results I am experiencing. They beat the alternative and I expect to be off of all of my BP meds within the next month. Atenolol, included. (At a less than 1/4 dose of all four Rx's, my current BP has been an average of 130/78, Pulse 75, O2 Sat. 97. Better than when on all four Rx's at a full dose.) No more poisons from the pharmaceutical companies for me.

Douglas W. Drollinger Sr. Idaho Falls, ID.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users