• Create Account
LongeCity .                       Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

are you handy with spreadsheet creation? need a volunteer for this volunteer index

spreadsheet volunteer index contributions history

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 brokenportal

• Lifetime Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 01:27 AM

I need all of these lists put into an online spread sheet, I think google docs has that option, or maybe there is a better one. Could somebody give me a hand with it? I would really appreciate it. Im not that handy with spreadsheets and it would take me a lot of time of which Im already using on other life extension projects. I need it so that when you click a persons name that all of their past notes on contribution show up. When a new person joins I need to add that field. Each new page should display the people I have entered new contribution information for but all of the ones that havent shouldnt show up for that month.

http://www.longecity...ex/page__st__60

Caliban wants a page like this, and I now see at least one need for it in that we can use it to show the totality of our growing volunteer pool, which is a potent tool in persuading more and more people to join in.

#2 churchill

• 286 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 04:39 PM

I can help. Google spreadsheets is a cut down version of excel so there is not so much functionality. You could accomplish what you want per month by creating one template spreadsheet then copying it a new for each month, or do you also want to have a yearly view also?

#3 brokenportal

• Topic Starter
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:09 PM

Thanks, yearly also yes, yearly or lifetime, or both.

#4 churchill

• 286 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:33 AM

Well in that case am not sure that is really suited to google docs. You could just have the names as the top column and put each month as a row down the left hand side.
Jane Doe John Doe
Mar-2012
Apr-2012
May-2012

Or flip the axis.

#5 brokenportal

• Topic Starter
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 07:30 PM

Hmm, that might work. Your saying that simpler version there could work in Google docs right? It would be not only handier but a little more potent if I could click to view rather than seeing it all at once though. Is there another online doc it can be done in?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: spreadsheet, volunteer, index, contributions history

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users