6219 replies to this topic

#3361 UKLAD

• 78 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 04:19 PM

what about phosphate?

#3362 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 09:30 AM

Anyone interested for smaller amounts PM me.

Phosphate seems to be out of stock from that usual lab. I am looking for an alternative source.

I recommended sublingual couple weeks ago, but I am using it orally now again as somehow feels better. 

Edited by Strangelove, 18 September 2015 - 09:40 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3363 jaiho

• 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 September 2015 - 08:36 PM

Is that freebase? I'm trying 40mg oral now, no results from 20mg sublingual

#3364 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 12:58 PM

Yes, unfortunately both of the times I placed an order and paid for phosphate they sent me freebase. 

Many members are interested for phosphate and looking to see if there is any available, I ll PM you and send a sample to try if I find any.

If you can manage to get a prescription for parnate try it! I started again with low dosage and there is a reason why is in the top (together with Nardil) at the "ask a patient" site.

http://www.askapatie...&SortOrder=DESC

Edited by Strangelove, 21 September 2015 - 01:13 PM.

#3365 jaiho

• 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 September 2015 - 12:10 AM

Ive got Parnate but been hesitant haha.. If i cant get NSI 189 working again, ill probably go for it.

#3366 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 05:14 AM

Tenoten / NS- 189 stacked looks very very promising, any thoughts?

Thanks/Cheers

#3367 The Mad Martyr

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 September 2015 - 05:15 AM

does anyone know how to feasibly purchase a bulk amount of NSI-189 ? 

#3368 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 12:12 PM

does anyone know how to feasibly purchase a bulk amount of NSI-189 ? 

PM sent, but its difficult to find phosphate.

#3369 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 12:23 PM

Any member here with depression interested for a Parnate group buy (or some of its more interesting, and stronger analogs?). 

For those that are afraid the MAOI interactions rectal route of administration bypass any possible issues...

#3370 LearningFromThePast

• 45 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 September 2015 - 11:24 PM

Those with depression issues, especially TRD and MDD take NOTE:   

TeamTLR is making NRX-1074, perhaps the most anticipated antidepressant of all time, available as per this link for those so interested:

http://www.longecity...e-5#entry744659

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • like x 1

#3371 contraband

• Guest Social Engineering Spammer
  • 28 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 September 2015 - 11:01 PM

[deleted]

Edited by contraband, 24 September 2015 - 11:12 PM.

#3372 dajoker

• 23 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 07:53 AM

i joined yesterday with the idea of posting on this tread and
eventually get hold of realable source of nsi.
But how the hell do we go to read the last posts of the tread without clicking more then 100 times on the Next button..
Am i so dumb with an obvious solution hanging in front of my nose or posting is the only fast forward to the last page way?

#3373 Zhivili

• 9 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 08:04 AM

Dajoker contact StrangeLove

• like x 1

#3374 dajoker

• 23 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 09:17 AM

Thank you Zhivili!

I already did. 

Hoping that my new member status will not be

detrimental to my chances.. 

#3375 mothballs

• 4 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 03:27 AM

I have scanned the thread and found exactly one mention of blurred vision.  I am 1.5 weeks into taking freebase 2x20mg/day and have to say that aside from a slight headache or two, this is all I have noticed so far: persistent blurred vision setting in after a few days of dosing, equivalent roughly to .5D of myopia.  Very curious if anyone else has experienced this side.  After a PRK 2 years ago the results of which I was less than thrilled with, I am exceedingly cautious about any substance that messes with my eyesight.  Need to stop and see if vision reverts any.

My hopeful side likes to think this could be an optical version of the parasthesia in limb extremities some people experience, purportedly as a consequence of NSI's neuroregenerative properties.  Though if so, I would have expected it to manifest as visual flashing or snow, not as myopia.  So I somewhat doubt it is indicative of anything positive.

#3376 neuralis

• 84 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 October 2015 - 01:01 PM

For me NSI had the opposite effect. I was suffering from pretty bad blurry vision caused by benzo withdrawal when I started NSI. After few days taking 40 mg BID my vision cleared up and became sharp and focused again. From time to time I still get some mild distortions like static objects moving around and wobbling a bit, but it's nowhere as severe as before.

The only side effect I had at that dosage was severe lethargy. It felt as my whole body was filled with lead. After lowering the dosage to 35 mg BID this side effect went away.

#3377 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 03:20 PM

Not a NSI-189 related post, but as many members writing here have issues with depression maybe you ll be interested in a tranylcypromine group buy?

Every rating site for depression has Tranylcypromine (parnate) at the very top... With experiences at times like this...

"I have been treated for severe cyclic depressions (atypical), anxiety, and OCD since college and I am 47. Without effective medication, my illness is debilitating. In 1993, after trying many different antidepressants, I urged my psychiatrist to prescribe me the monoamine oxidase inhibitor, Nardil. WOW....somebody switched the lights on and the symptoms off. 90% of the time I was in remission with only brief minor periods of symptoms. Nardil was reformulated and stopped working, so I switched to Parnate. 160mg/day give 100% symptom relief (with 1200mg/day lithium). I mentally feel like I'm 20, bursting with mental energy. Many considered me brilliant prior to Parnate; but after years on it, my cognitive skills, retention, and creativity reached a new level."

The above is not a common experience (as he also uses a very high dose) but I had a good response to brand name tranylcypromine (parnate) myself.

Although tranylcypromine is not a new drug, is difficult to get a prescription for it, also more importantly we can use the pure chemical and make a nasal spray (or use it sublingually) to effectively eliminate the issue with the "cheese" - tyramine effect. Especially nasal application has double bioavailability and would not go through the stomach to deactivate the MAO enzymes there.

If you write "parnate rating" in Google you are getting these two related rating sites in the first page.

http://www.drugs.com...depression.html

http://www.askapatie...&SortOrder=DESC

If anyone (especially members with depression) is interested for a very small group buy I found the site below for the hemisulfate salt of tranylcypromine for a relatively good price of approximately $80 / 1gram without shipping. 

http://www.scbt.com/...lcypromine.html

I am interested for 1 gram (at least) we also going to need another long-term member placing the order, as for reasons I ll explain in a PM, I could not place the order myself right now.

Edited by Strangelove, 05 October 2015 - 03:23 PM.

• like x 1

#3378 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 05:42 PM

The wikipedia description does not look too good contrary to usual experiences, moreover all the dangerous dietary interactions can be eliminated changing route of administration as I described above. Sorry for changing the subject of the discussion, if anyone is interested PM me.

#3379 bijao~

• 13 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 October 2015 - 05:58 PM

Anyone wondering for a source pm me, do not buy from that easy to find store online for $75 a gram "with high purity" its absolutely ridiculous!

Could I get a pm please? :D

#3380 Shai Hulud

• 105 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 October 2015 - 06:04 PM

How long for the full therapeutic effect of parnate to show?

#3381 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 06:14 PM

How long for the full therapeutic effect of parnate to show?

It depends how aggressive you are with dosing, but I believe in general its quicker than "traditional" antidepressants and the "3 week rule". I cannot speak for everyone, but I felt an antidepressant effect from the first day, getting a good boost in about a week.

#3382 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 06:19 PM

Anyone wondering for a source pm me, do not buy from that easy to find store online for $75 a gram "with high purity" its absolutely ridiculous!

Could I get a pm please? :D

PM sent.

#3383 sentics

• 78 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 October 2015 - 07:05 AM

hi i specifically registered for this thread. i have some nsi-189 on the way and have a couple of questions. i admit to not reading all the pages, i hope this isn't frowned upon.

- Interactions with SSRI? 

I'm on 50 mg zoloft/sertraline, will there be interactions and would it be wise to quit zoloft before starting nsi? (also I'm on 300 mg pregabaline and 100 mg trazodone)

- take nsi-189 with?

noopept maybe? and choline etc.? would it be safe for me (see above) ?

- duration/cycling:

so you're supposed to take it for about 25 days, right? then stop for how long and go back to it how many times?

EDIT: dosage

between 10 and 40 mg a day?

thank you and feel free to tell me to swallow it and just read the whole thread :)

Edited by sentics, 08 October 2015 - 07:39 AM.

#3384 Shai Hulud

• 105 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 October 2015 - 07:34 AM

Nobody knows about possible interactions, as there is no data in NSI-189's mechanism of action available.
Some in this thread have tried mixing with SSRIs and had no interactions. Somebody could
tried to mix and didn't live to tell on the other hand . So if you try it, start very low with the NSI-189 and then gradually increase the dosage.
Same goes for Noopept.

Some cycle the stuff, some don't. Hard to tell what's best, as there are no studies published except the ones by Neuralstem. These were phase 1 human trial and in the 1b trial they tried the stuff on depressed people for 28 days. Mainly this was about to see how toxic and tolerated the substance is, not how depression can be treated the best with NSI.
Neurogenesis and full epigenetic responses take time, so if you decide to cycle, make each cycle longer than 28 days, maybe 2 or 3 months.

Edited by life backwards, 08 October 2015 - 07:34 AM.

• Informative x 1

#3385 jaiho

• 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 October 2015 - 10:40 AM

Most of what we rely on from results of NSI are anecdotes. I've combined it with SSRIs, MAOIs (not irreversible MAOIs) with no ill effect.

Theres a guy on reddit who has combined it with Parnate.

I honestly thought NSI would be a dud, as most nootropics are for me. but it changed my life, until it stopped working. It gave me remission of my depressive symptoms for a good 6 months.

Not sure if my new sources are not reliable, or what. but im going to try another source to see if it still works. At the moment im trying Nortriptyline to try to tackle depression again

• like x 1

#3386 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 10:41 AM

Pretty much what life backwards says.

Dosage according to the Neuralstem trials is 40mg/80mg per day orally, but in this thread only a few have gone as high as 80mg per day.

#3387 Shai Hulud

• 105 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 October 2015 - 11:05 AM

I have actually tried higher doses per accident (Bad scale). No bad reaction, but it had strong problems with forming correct sentences.
Also, it seems to mess with sleep for some us , if taken late in the day. I only took one dose in the morning.

#3388 sentics

• 78 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 October 2015 - 03:03 PM

thanks guys. 

one more question: alcohol - i like to drink on weekends, sometimes getting real drunk too, did anyone notice any interactions, are there possible risks involved?

#3389 zompy

• 56 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 07:39 AM

I see a lot of controversial posts. Could anyone give me a little bit of advice if NSI is recommanded for a 20 year old lifting male?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3390 Bukujutsu

• 92 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 08:13 AM

$80 a g for Parnate/tranylcypromine is pretty expensive. It was under $10 a gram when I bought it bulk from a Chinese vendor on Alibaba, good quality too. I don't think the synthesis warrants anywhere near that price, I'd look for a better source.

I'd love to see group buys for MAOIs, though, they're incredible antidepressants, one of the few worth using for major depression IMO. The vast majority are garbage and people waste years going through the cycle of being prescribed ineffective drugs because they're believed to be safer and provide less liability.

Unfortunately I had to stop using Parnate because I can't use any drug with significant effects on norepinephrine anymore. There was a very distinct effect I could discern and the increase in NE caused horrific anxiety for me. Others with similar experience to drugs that considerably raise NE may experience the same thing.

A group buy for Nardil, which seems to be the more popular of the two by far in terms of use and vendor availability, would be my dream. It's really a fascinating drug, many of the experiences on socialanxietysupport are genuinely incredible to read, life changing transformations. Many report that once it kicks in it's like a switch being flicked and they're happy and confident for the first time in their life, they finally feel the way they imagined life should feel like, how they've always wanted to. It's one of the most effective anxiolytics as well, and I think it will generally be more effective for people with endogenous anxiety: https://www.reddit.c...never_heard_of/

I also came cross a study that noted that they found it "dramatically" increased levels of PEA in the brain, or a certain region, something of that nature, which is a pretty interesting effect. You can find all sorts of information about beneficial aspects that have been discovered, really fascinating: https://www.reddit.c...nces_memory_in/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi-189

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users