NSI-189

nsi-189

• Please log in to reply
6216 replies to this topic
⌛⇒ new years donation: support LE labs

#6211 mikunimaru

• 26 posts

Posted 04 December 2019 - 03:15 PM

Mind if I ask where you ordered it from? (Since sadly Strangelove is no longer of this Earth)...
still highly interested in NSI-189, and looking to determine a long-term source.

I haven't realized the effect yet, so I don't want to state where the supplier is. For comparison I purchased NSI-189 from two different suppliers.

I plan to write my impression of taking NSI-189 on the following topics.
https://www.longecit...89-300mg-daily/

#6212 spookytooth

• 211 posts

Posted 04 December 2019 - 03:38 PM

Strangelove passed away? I did not know this.... May I ask what happened?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6213 spookytooth

• 211 posts

Posted 04 December 2019 - 03:50 PM

I read the thread back a bit and saw what happened. He seemed like a good soul. May he rest in peace. 

⌛⇒ new years donation: support LE labs

#6214 CaptainJ

• 24 posts

Posted 11 December 2019 - 06:36 AM

That news about Strangelove was a bit hard on me.  He was nice to me, very helpful, probably the closest thing to a friend I had on here,

I hope my bad luck/energy didnt tip the scale on him(sadly, I am not joking, nor would I about something like this).  I had reached out to him for the first time in a long time, and one of the topics was something we has never spoken of before, etizolam.  After I asked if he ever had success with it/etc, he said he had some and said he would "give it to (me) for cheap".  I replied to ask how much and how he wanted and how he wanted the money sent....and I never heard back.  That must have been right around when he passed into the form of immortality most of us in the West don't seem to comprehend/believe in.  

Hearing what happened to him makes my loss feel much smaller(even after being SO close to finally having a trusted/cheap source of etizolam).  I dont want to be off topic, but if anyone can please help me out with the etizolam, I would be very grateful(feel free to PM me if answering here is outside of protocol).

RIP Strangelove. This place might do well to honor you with a section with your name on it or something, for all the lives you touched.

Edited by CaptainJ, 11 December 2019 - 06:42 AM.

#6215 Rorororo

• 138 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 December 2019 - 04:16 AM

That news about Strangelove was a bit hard on me. He was nice to me, very helpful, probably the closest thing to a friend I had on here,

I hope my bad luck/energy didnt tip the scale on him(sadly, I am not joking, nor would I about something like this). I had reached out to him for the first time in a long time, and one of the topics was something we has never spoken of before, etizolam. After I asked if he ever had success with it/etc, he said he had some and said he would "give it to (me) for cheap". I replied to ask how much and how he wanted and how he wanted the money sent....and I never heard back. That must have been right around when he passed into the form of immortality most of us in the West don't seem to comprehend/believe in.

Hearing what happened to him makes my loss feel much smaller(even after being SO close to finally having a trusted/cheap source of etizolam). I dont want to be off topic, but if anyone can please help me out with the etizolam, I would be very grateful(feel free to PM me if answering here is outside of protocol).

RIP Strangelove. This place might do well to honor you with a section with your name on it or something, for all the lives you touched.

Etizolam is absolutely not the answer to your problems. Trust me on this. It will open up a dark dark door and you might never be able to close it again. It is HIGHLY addictive, much much more so than Xanax and Valium IMO. I'm not going to get into talking about addiction on a longevity forum as there are other forums specifically designed for that. But please in all seriousness do not go down that road with etiz. To say it will fuck your life is a huge understatement. He should never have offered to sell you this. He absolutely knew better...but hey...if you like depression and want it amplified X1000 then go ahead and do the etizolam. Don't forget about the grand mal seizures that come along with benzo wd's.

WARNING: STAY FAR FAR AWAY

#6216 magniloquentc0unt

• 297 posts

Posted 16 December 2019 - 09:55 PM

so sad to hear strangelove is gone. he always helped me with nsi189 and even tried to find out what i had gotten from other sources was legit... really a kind soul. RIP

I too, like strangelove, am a big fan of the moclobemide nsi189 combo, was wondering is any of you here tried to combine vortioxetine with nsi189 (+moclo)?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6217 Swim15

• 8 posts

Posted 08 January 2020 - 09:15 PM

Also interested in other sources. I bought a gram from science.bio that I'll be trying at some point but was looking for a larger quantity potentially

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi-189

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users