* * * * * 34 votes

NSI-189

nsi-189

• Please log in to reply
6219 replies to this topic

#5431 Clement Ehling

• 8 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 05:50 PM

Hey i ordered 1 gram of phosphate and 1gr of freebase to strangelove.

The phosphate one was perfect, i was happy and calm, and the freebase make me anxious, sometime brain fog ..

It is normal ?

And if someone has something new to beat opiate addiction (kratom) cuz im struggling to quit this shit, even with tianeptine sulphate 25mg twice day ..

#5432 alikzair

• 7 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 04:34 PM

Has anyone tried the Phosphate from mrnootropic/true powders?

Can you confirm if its legit as claimed?

Thanks!

Edited by alikzair, 06 June 2017 - 04:35 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5433 motorcitykid

• 276 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 05:40 PM

I am afraid I have again bad news about the phosphate batch. I got the freebase, (should be the same batch another member tested some months back) also self effects are the same as always. 

I made the mistake of only giving a new name/address to the lab (but the same zip code and description of contents) it seems the same zip code and the "l-theanine" description tip them off... The package was refused for import and was returned back as "something prohibited". L-theanine is not a prohibited item anywhere, and the freebase with new labeling did not have a problem. I guess the software that calculates the risk for packages tip them off... I can go in detail if anyone is interested, but customs seem to have an elaborate way to target packages for inspection according to my experience.

This is stressful, mostly because I do not want to be late for members that have paid me already, I ll have to try a third time... This is the last amount of phosphate I have found in bulk anywhere, so I ll probably stop shipping when its over. 

So will you stop selling only the phosphate version or also the freebase?

No, I still have freebase at $24/$16 gram depending on the amount.

#5434 motorcitykid

• 276 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 05:42 PM

I am afraid I have again bad news about the phosphate batch. I got the freebase, (should be the same batch another member tested some months back) also self effects are the same as always. 

I made the mistake of only giving a new name/address to the lab (but the same zip code and description of contents) it seems the same zip code and the "l-theanine" description tip them off... The package was refused for import and was returned back as "something prohibited". L-theanine is not a prohibited item anywhere, and the freebase with new labeling did not have a problem. I guess the software that calculates the risk for packages tip them off... I can go in detail if anyone is interested, but customs seem to have an elaborate way to target packages for inspection according to my experience.

This is stressful, mostly because I do not want to be late for members that have paid me already, I ll have to try a third time... This is the last amount of phosphate I have found in bulk anywhere, so I ll probably stop shipping when its over. 

So will you stop selling only the phosphate version or also the freebase?

No, I still have freebase at $24/$16 gram depending on the amount.

Strangelove, I tried messaging you but it won't go through(comes up as an error message). Would you kindly  message me when you get a chance.

#5435 motorcitykid

• 276 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 05:47 PM

I've attempted to message Strangelove multiple times but it won't go through, it comes up as an error message. If he's changed his username would someone kindly let me know how to get in touch.

tnx!

#5436 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 07:19 AM

It would be nice if we could get a sample from each online source and get it independently tested to figure out who is selling what and the quility of the NSI 189.

Edited by Ark, 07 June 2017 - 07:23 AM.

• Agree x 1

#5437 SoundsAboutRight

• 51 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 June 2017 - 07:28 AM

motorcitykid - I also got an error message recently when attempting to do a DM. If you press the back button, following the error display, you should notice that the was message was successfully processed? The same thing just happened with this post, but pressed the back button and then just refreshed the page.

Ark - I'll not sure where Strangelove gets his phosphate. Especially since he sells it so low. Maybe he will reveal his source? Though, I am pretty sure that strange tests his NSI-189 and can give you the results. I am not sure how far back in the thread, but I do recall that someone did something similar already.

Edited by mfad, 07 June 2017 - 07:37 AM.

#5438 Deaden

• 232 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 June 2017 - 08:47 AM

I bought my phosphate NSI from ark, hopefully it isn't fake. He is convincing that it isn't at least, but only way to truly know is if it does something. I have been taking 40mg a day for two weeks only so I guess it's normal that I have not noticed anything as of yet. I have had very few side effects, except my stomach will sometimes hurt randomly for a short instant, and had neuropathy in my feet for a couple minutes once but that's it.  Ark, why do you not tell them you're selling some?

Edited by Deaden, 07 June 2017 - 08:58 AM.

• dislike x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#5439 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 02:21 PM

I bought my phosphate NSI from ark, hopefully it isn't fake. He is convincing that it isn't at least, but only way to truly know is if it does something. I have been taking 40mg a day for two weeks only so I guess it's normal that I have not noticed anything as of yet. I have had very few side effects, except my stomach will sometimes hurt randomly for a short instant, and had neuropathy in my feet for a couple minutes once but that's it. Ark, why do you not tell them you're selling some?

- Not wanting to break the forum rules by advertising.

I work with referrals mostly, I appericate your feedback.

- cheers Ark
  • Good Point x 1

#5440 motorcitykid

• 276 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 02:40 PM

motorcitykid - I also got an error message recently when attempting to do a DM. If you press the back button, following the error display, you should notice that the was message was successfully processed? The same thing just happened with this post, but pressed the back button and then just refreshed the page.

Ark - I'll not sure where Strangelove gets his phosphate. Especially since he sells it so low. Maybe he will reveal his source? Though, I am pretty sure that strange tests his NSI-189 and can give you the results. I am not sure how far back in the thread, but I do recall that someone did something similar already.

It's working today w/o an error message.Tnx for looking out.

#5441 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 01:05 PM

Deaden-

It seems you took this as a personal attack which it was not, more sweeping generalizations from a lot of postings i have seen in this forum, which tends to offer no real solutions aside from chemicals. In response to your silly angry insults- if i am an idiot ape, well then i am one happy, successful, well adjusted idiot ape with kids and a wife and a pretty darn good career. It hasn't always been this way. I'm sorry you suffer with anhedonia, but let me tell you, if my experience with mental illness/states were like a bucket in a well, i spent MANY years with that bucket in the depths of extreme hell- in which the moon light could trigger a full blown panic attack, with needles in my arm, in rehabs, institutions and even trips to jail- all while luckily using the system to my advantage to avoid a rap sheet. Anhedonia was like that bucket resting on the edge of that well filled with gold- in other words it was the most blissful of all the bad side of mental health i've suffered in my 37 years. Googling anhedonia for me would be like googling how to wipe my ass- a waste of time and something i have plenty of experience with. Also it is BY FAR the easiest of the mental health riddles to solve- if you are an ape. You sir are in college- oh my friend, my mental health woes had not even begun until way after that. You have a long ways to mature. The old me would have responded to you in a way that would have plucked that little college boy ego from out your ass, bitch slapped it, then shot-putted it into the nearest wood-chipper. I refuse to go there as that would be like picking on a baby in diapers- just not fair. On a serious note maybe revisit the spiritual side. Maybe ego, anger,  pride, resentments are blocking your joy- because these simple things we all experience in our minds can cause a chemical, spiritual imbalance in a sensitive mind. To think of mental health as a chemical imbalance, and telling yourself you have an imbalance because the psychiatry machine wants you to believe this is like ignoring the youtube videos and algorithms and trying to solve a rubix cube, blindfolded. You'll spin it forever and never solve it. Remember- you become what you believe you are. Inside you exists the algorithms to solve this puzzle, you just have to see the forest through the trees. It sounds like you were well adjusted a year ago, your not suddenly anhedonic for no reason. Dig deeper. Also, assuming you are in college, i have spent 6,935 days evolving since then, 24 hours a day spinning my rubix cube of mental health and finally solving the puzzle, without medication. So in 6,935 days email me and we will talk like real men do- without insult. Came for the NSI, left for the lack of cool solutions in here. Strangelove your the man, keep on doing- that man CAN think outside the box, after all he is depositing all your money in the bank. 

Hey man, I was ready to defend you on your previous post were all you got was a lot of negative (unfair) feedback. I think you are angry (in general) in these last posts and unfair towards me, if you read every single post I have written two years now (the time I have been shipping to other members) I have never "advertise" NSI-189,  something that would be easy to do copy/pasting PMs. There are members that wrote back (at least at the time they were trying it) how great was to send them NSI-189 and they found it "life changing". I have received very positive emotionally charged messages, that were extremely fulfilling to read, for some (as for you I believe) NSI-189 is doing something. I never said that NSI-189 is the magic bullet for depression (but is a very good antidepressant for many). Myself I only use a small amount of NSI-189 these last two months with a tiny amount of a stimulant before gym, this makes me more positive with others and smoothes out the stimulant, giving me a great time and have improved my work outs, maybe this does not seem much, but the difference in my energy levels, socializing with others, and body mass is important to me.

I see that you are trying to help with your messages, but why the anger? People have their own background, and you cannot convince them with sheer force. Maybe you have forgotten, but I have wrote quite a few more times than you (in this thread mostly) about the connection of brain fog, inflammation, anhedonia, anxiety, depression etc. I have given links with serious research in the past, and I have privately advice other members that I thought they had issues with infections on what to try in long private messages. I have remind Jaiho for example (that do not strongly believe it) over five times (?) in PMs to try natural/synthetic antibiotics that I have tried myself in the past, biofilm busters, blood tests etc I have wrote again and again in the past, that the most common correlation to depression is systemic inflammation that as you said is most probably connected to a low level chronic infection, probably gut dysbiosis would be the most common one, yes. Resolving the cause of inflammation is the only way to have a serious long term impact, no doubt.  

Having said that, is one sided to support that all anhedonia and depression is a cause of infection or inflammation from other causes. People can have imbalances that succesfully mask with chemicals (and why not?) long term psychological issues, or maybe our primitive brains could not cope with the increasing demands and flexibility required from our complex civilization. Anyone interested about drug use/policy may want to read a refreshing (for me) view of one of the best minds in evolutionary (Darwinian) psychology. According to his "radical" thinking we underuse not overuse psychoactives. Anyone before judging have a quick read, I read it recently with a number of other articles on line and pretty much is what I have in mind too. I was somewhat surprized that someone with strong traditional academic credentials would be so forward in public these days.

Geoffrey F. Miller Psychology Department, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM 87131- 1161. gfmiller@unm.edu http://www.unm.edu/p...lg_gmiller.html Abstract:

The Muller & Schumann (M&S) view of drug use is courageous and compelling, with radical implications for drug policy and research. It implies that most nations prohibit most drugs that could promote happiness, social capital, and economic growth; that most individuals underuse rather than overuse drugs; and that behavioral scientists could use drugs more effectively in generating hypotheses and collaborating empathically. Bravo to Muller & Schumann (M&S) for their gutsy rethinking of drug use as a normal part of human behavior.

Their notion of drug instrumentalization suggests that drug use is a major way that people try to overcome the mismatch between evolved human nature and the peculiar demands of modern society. In this view, our ancestors for millennia had been evolving endogenous psychoactive chemicals such as hormones and neurotransmitters to cope with the behavioral demands of prehistoric life. With the rise of agriculture, cities, divisions of labor, and legal monogamy, human life became more complex and frustrating faster than genetic evolution could track, so people turned to exogenous drugs to cope with civilization’s loneliness, monotony, oppression, anxiety, and chronic stress. Eventually, far-future humanoids may genetically engineer their brains to include drug-glands that secrete a much wider array of useful psychoactives on demand, as depicted in the science-fiction “Culture” novels by Iain M. Banks (2010). Until that future utopia, we do the best we can with the few good drugs available at the moment and the flagrantly irrational drug policies that constrain their use.

So far, three approaches have dominated the drug policy debates: 1. Criminal justice model: punitive prohibition, the drug user as criminal, harm elimination, abstinence as the goal, the War on Drugs, zero tolerance, 12-step programs, moral panic (see Reuter 2009); 2. Public health model: decriminalization, the drug user as patient, harm reduction (Sullivan & Wu 2007; Tammi & Hurme 2007), moderation as the goal, cost/benefit analysis, the Vienna Declaration for evidence-based drug policy (Wood et al. 2010); 3. Libertarian model: legalization, the drug user as normal citizen, benefit maximization (Tupper 2008), happiness as the goal, and – to reduce any negative externalities of drug use – a combination of light regulation (Pudney 2010), optimal “sin taxes” (O’Donoghue & Rabin 2006), and libertarian paternalism (Sunstein & Thaler 2003) to promote responsible social norms for drug use. M&S sympathize with both the public health and the libertarian models. By highlighting the benefits of drugs as used by most people most of the time, they imply that drug policy should try to maximize the benefit/cost ratio of drug use in society.

Whereas the criminal justice aimed to eliminate the harm caused by the small proportion of people who use some drugs too much, a benefit-maximization paradigm suggests that most people have not tried enough drugs, do not use enough drugs, and do not manage their drug use as optimally as they might. That is, we are generally underdrugged and misdrugged, not overdrugged. Many of us are not happy that the three most boring drugs in history – alcohol, nicotine, and caffeine – are the only ones legally available in most of the developed world. M&S offer good reasons that legalizing a much more varied drug-menu could promote not just individual happiness (see Moore 2008; O’Malley & Valverde 2004), but also social capital from druginduced friendliness and neighborliness. For example, group happiness from collective ecstatic rituals (Haidt et al. 2008) may be promoted by empathogens such as Ecstasy or GHB (Bedi et al. 2010; Dumont et al. 2009). Likewise, educational achievement and economic growth might be promoted by legalizing not just caffeine and nicotine, but a wider array of smart drugs such as Ritalin and Provigil (Husain & Mehta 2011; Repantis et al. 2010; Sahakian & Morein-Zamir 2007).

If the social and economic benefits of drug use are real, then nations that legalize more good drugs should attract more investment and skilled workers and should produce more knowledge, wealth, and influence, driving a virtuous cycle of cross-national competition to liberalize drug policies. Psychoactive drugs may play special roles in the lives of behavioral scientists in generating hypotheses, conducting thought experiments, collaborating sympathetically, and empathizing across ages, sexes, personality traits, mental illnesses, and species. Rumors suggest that some of the best ideas in evolutionary biology and evolutionary psychology since the 1960s were inspired by drug experiences, but researchers rarely credit particular drugs in the acknowledgments sections of their papers. It seems absurd that many psychologists try to understand perception and consciousness without having any personal experience of hallucinogens (Nichols 2004) such as LSD, salvia (Gonzalez et al. 2006), psilocybin (Griffiths et al. 2006), or ayahuasca (Kjellgren et al. 2009). Timothy Leary rightly understood that psychology could learn some important lessons from hallucinogens (Leary 1967; Leary et al. 1963). I do not expect APA accreditation programs to start requiring LSD trips and Ecstasy raves as part of the doctorate psychology curricula any time soon – but it is worth contemplating how such experiences might instill useful insights, epistemic humility, and clinical empathy in young researchers. In any case, tenured researchers could show more guts by coming out of the closet more often about the role of drug experiences in our scientific lives.

A rational drug policy could include the following elements. Citizens have a basic human right to use psychoactive drugs (as argued by the Center for Cognitive Liberty and Ethics) – except when such use imposes a clear and present danger on others, as when driving or being pregnant. Every drug should be legal for adults unless its benefit/cost ratio is demonstrably close to zero. Learning how to use drugs effectively and safely should be an important part of education from adolescence onward, with opportunities for exploring their various subjective effects, domain-specific benefits, and potential risks. Research should prioritize the discovery of new psychoactive drugs that yield new benefits or reduced side effects. Most urgent, scientists positioned to influence research funding – such as those on NIDA panels – should favor grant proposals that study the benefits, and not just the costs, of psychoactive drugs. Given the heartbreaking mismatch between evolved human nature and the demands of modern society, we need all the help we can get from psychoactive drugs that allow us to learn, work, socialize, mate, parent, enjoy life, and study human consciousness more effectively

• like x 3
  • Good Point x 1
  • Cheerful x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#5442 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 02:33 PM

I have some kind of "follower" someone giving bad feedback when Ark is mentioned, that is not justified. 

OK, an update, someone reported me on paypal that I sell a "reserach chemical" (NSI-189 that is) this is my second paypal account that gets freezed. This time they did not permanently closed it (as of now) but they want details on some of the transactions. Invoices/product/web site etc. I am not very positive that I could do anything about it. To anyone that I said I ll get back with a friend's paypal, I do not want to risk it, sorry.

I have not read the thread for a while, and I am a little late with replies in PMs, I am still very busy, its been two years now that I would log in and reply everyday, but for the last few past weeks I cannot manage, I ll get back to it asap.

The anxiety from the freebase is due to, its quick (and higher) bioavailability, is been discussed before, but few have it only from the freebase. Nevertheless there are people in the past requesting only phosphate for this reason.

I still have not received my last batch phosphate and freebase is almost over, I kept a 5grams for another member that did not have the money at the time, but although I messaged him a week ago, I never heard back from him. I could only ship 1grams and only with bitcoin payment at the usual $24/gram that includes shipping. 

As I said, this is the last NSI-189 batch, Is been shipped with slow plain airmail due to the issues I had with customs, and I still do not know when I ll have it, I do not get detailed tracking, but is been a while now, should be no more than two weeks. Anyone that would want to stock up, I ll give a discount from the usual $24/$16 gram to distribute asap. I ll accept only bitcoins from new members, and a new paypal from past trusted members, I ll update here when I ll have it.

Twindaddy reading your last two replies no worries, I see were you are coming from... Medicine (psychiatry also) is at a large part a big scam. Its not always easy, but I am convinced that all serious chronic illness are treatable with a number of alternative means, unfortunatelly not always easy to find. If the billions spent were directed on research on the root causes of diseases, and let people know, we would be far healthier, with 1/10 of the cost (profits) of big pharma.

• like x 1

#5443 Twindaddy37

• 92 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 June 2017 - 03:24 PM

I have some kind of "follower" someone giving bad feedback when Ark is mentioned, that is not justified. 

OK, an update, someone reported me on paypal that I sell a "reserach chemical" (NSI-189 that is) this is my second paypal account that gets freezed. This time they did not permanently closed it (as of now) but they want details on some of the transactions. Invoices/product/web site etc. I am not very positive that I could do anything about it. To anyone that I said I ll get back with a friend's paypal, I do not want to risk it, sorry.

I have not read the thread for a while, and I am a little late with replies in PMs, I am still very busy, its been two years now that I would log in and reply everyday, but for the last few past weeks I cannot manage, I ll get back to it asap.

The anxiety from the freebase is due to, its quick (and higher) bioavailability, is been discussed before, but few have it only from the freebase. Nevertheless there are people in the past requesting only phosphate for this reason.

I still have not received my last batch phosphate and freebase is almost over, I kept a 5grams for another member that did not have the money at the time, but although I messaged him a week ago, I never heard back from him. I could only ship 1grams and only with bitcoin payment at the usual $24/gram that includes shipping. 

As I said, this is the last NSI-189 batch, Is been shipped with slow plain airmail due to the issues I had with customs, and I still do not know when I ll have it, I do not get detailed tracking, but is been a while now, should be no more than two weeks. Anyone that would want to stock up, I ll give a discount from the usual $24/$16 gram to distribute asap. I ll accept only bitcoins from new members, and a new paypal from past trusted members, I ll update here when I ll have it.

Twindaddy reading your last two replies no worries, I see were you are coming from... Medicine (psychiatry also) is at a large part a big scam. Its not always easy, but I am convinced that all serious chronic illness are treatable with a number of alternative means, unfortunatelly not always easy to find. If the billions spent were directed on research on the root causes of diseases, and let people know, we would be far healthier, with 1/10 of the cost (profits) of big pharma.

Strange- i suppose i was a tad angry when i read ape and or other insults from deaden, and my last sentence in that post was a little snide- and by all means i didn't mean to discredit you, though reading it now it seems it sounds that way, for that i apologize. Your name should not have been brought into that paragraph in the way that i did.  However, yes i am passionate, not angry- about mental health causes and getting to the root cause of them, as some people will spend an entire lifetime suffering having not found the cause- as i thought i would had i not seriously dug as deep as humanly possible. I think VERY FEW of the people who think they are suffering with a mental illness have an actual biological cause, though some do. I have a friend who was strangled in the womb by his mothers umbilical cord, cutting off oxygen to his brain for a long time- he has schizophrenia and needs medication. I have known probably 20 people who have at some time been treated for bad anxiety/depression/anhedonia etc etc because of really crappy life events they had no coping skills developed for, that turned into real chemical imbalances. Or they had some really horrible health habits or even were acting very selfishly and living life through the "me" lens and harming other people- which in turn harmed their own mental health.  Some with unknown issues with gut, inflammation and other irritants that caused their imbalance- that have all been fixed. I've said it before in here and ill say it again, strangelove has been a stand-up guy, both providing useful information and providing the forum with good quality NSI. I think NSI is an excellent drug to cycle on and off of for shorter bursts- like one week on, one week off.  I came to this conclusion because when i took it continuously, overtime it seemed to plateau, stop working, and even cause some lethargy. I now tend to use it one week on and one week off- and this seems to give me more emotional gains, as i believe the drug has caused some type of permanent emotional growth/depth, which is why i started taking it- to enhance emotional fluency. I am looking at this drug now as a bodybuilder cycles steroids to improve his baseline gains. The drug gives me no withdrawals as it wears off or anything, and it acts almost immediately- which is why i chose to use it this way. 

Edited by Twindaddy37, 08 June 2017 - 03:31 PM.

• like x 1

#5444 Deaden

• 232 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 June 2017 - 06:03 AM

By any chance, do caffeine or cigarettes cancel the effect of nsi on anhedonia? Thank you.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • dislike x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#5445 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 June 2017 - 11:55 AM

By any chance, do caffeine or cigarettes cancel the effect of nsi on anhedonia? Thank you.

We don't know, since we DON'T know the mode of action of NSI-189.

But I would say, most likely not... it does not appear to be any evidence of such - I haven't seen anyone mention just about ANYTHING interfering with NSI-189 effects. I myself combined it with several substances and there was no discernible loss of effect.

Btw, quit using nicotine - it's a dangerous and addictive drug, and as such, it has a very limited use.

#5446 Deaden

• 232 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 June 2017 - 05:42 PM

We don't know, since we DON'T know the mode of action of NSI-189.

But I would say, most likely not... it does not appear to be any evidence of such - I haven't seen anyone mention just about ANYTHING interfering with NSI-189 effects. I myself combined it with several substances and there was no discernible loss of effect.

Btw, quit using nicotine - it's a dangerous and addictive drug, and as such, it has a very limited use.

Okay...

Hmm I just bought a pack of cigarettes and smoke socially as it gives me relief on anhedonia. But you're right, I'll stop after I'm done with this pack, I don't want to fall into addiction.  

t

• dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#5447 Deaden

• 232 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 June 2017 - 12:09 AM

By the way keep giving bad reviews to any post I make. I used to act in that same manner with people I didn't like back when I was 7 years old. It just shows to me how emotionally weak some on here are. Keep shaming yourselves that's all it does. I am not insecure enough to be affected by such pitiful childish behavior. Anyway.

#5448 SoundsAboutRight

• 51 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 June 2017 - 12:29 AM

By the way keep giving bad reviews to any post I make. I used to act in that same manner with people I didn't like back when I was 7 years old. It just shows to me how emotionally weak some on here are. Keep shaming yourselves that's all it does. I am not insecure enough to be affected by such pitiful childish behavior. Anyway.

haha Deaden one thing I like about these forums is that this is a community of people that have come together to improve themselves. A place where one should not feel judged; as were here for similar reasons. I'm not the one that would down vote unless the post was dangerous, but I recommend for the time being, until you have recovered from anhedonia either through research compounds or other scientific advancements. That you might adopt continuous mindfulness and even look into progressing through the Jhaniac arc. The eight jhanas of Theravada Buddhism that have the potential to induce almost unlimited pleasure. That is if you can perfect concentration.

Pleasure is just a feeling that is fleeting. Form is inconstant. I'm 23 and have had anhedonia most of my life, pretty much all my life. This could be a long journey, so there is no reason to continuously exacerbate your own suffering. If the journey is neutral there is nothing to get worked up about unless you are purposely inducing your own stress.

Edited by mfad, 13 June 2017 - 12:31 AM.

• Agree x 1

#5449 Deaden

• 232 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 June 2017 - 12:46 AM

Hmmm...

• dislike x 2
  • unsure x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#5450 Deaden

• 232 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 June 2017 - 07:21 AM

Literally laughing right now haha :'))

• Unfriendly x 2
  • Off-Topic x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#5451 Wilberforce

• 69 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 07:30 AM

From my experience both delete or diminish effects on mood and cognition with nsi.
I don't know if this relates to GABA as both drugs act on these receptors.
Also, I seem to notice effects more the day after so I'm going to try one day on one day off. 40mg. May try 20mg after that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Cheerful x 1

#5452 Deaden

• 232 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 June 2017 - 07:34 AM

From my experience both delete or diminish effects on mood and cognition with nsi.
Also, I seem to notice effects more the day after so I'm going to try one day on one day off. 40mg. May try 20mg after that.

See I did good to ask!!!! get rekt kids!!!

Edited by Deaden, 13 June 2017 - 07:35 AM.

• Unfriendly x 2

#5453 Wilberforce

• 69 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 07:42 AM

I'd also recommend a book and movie called The Secret - might be on YouTube. Even if you don't get into it 100% there are still some useful insights on directing thoughts towards what you do want rather than trying to avoid what you don't want (and ending up with them - like when you say to a child 'don't press that red button':-) )

• like x 1

#5454 Twindaddy37

• 92 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 June 2017 - 06:27 PM

See I did good to ask!!!! get rekt kids!!!

Any unnatural insult to dopamine, that is continuous, will peck away at your baseline pleasure curve, setting the bar to a higher standard, and leaving you at baseline (when the nicotine, caffeine) or whatever wears off, feeling less than yourself. Also rewiring your behavior to seek comfort in that thing which spikes dopamine. As your behavior gets rewired to seek cheap hits, your motivations, feelings, emotions all dull just a little bit. The more insults you have to dopamine,the more your life suffers, particularly motivation. 

Edited by Twindaddy37, 13 June 2017 - 06:29 PM.

#5455 Twindaddy37

• 92 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 June 2017 - 06:30 PM

Edited by Twindaddy37, 13 June 2017 - 06:30 PM.

#5456 Fletch

• 117 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 June 2017 - 06:42 AM

Has NSI ever helped anyone with drug induced speech disorder?

DRUG-induced speech disorder?? I know of no such reports - it should be mentioned, that NSI-189 is most definitively NOT intended to treat such a disease - its application is within depression (specifically in trauma-induced depression - i.e shell-shock, aka PTSD - DARPA created the drug to get their soldiers back in *FIGHTING* condition) and possibly within stroke as well.

Could you describe a bit more about your symptoms? What sort of drug caused it? And what are they, exactly? Is it a difficulty in recalling the specific words? (such as from the anticholinergic bupropion)

Or is it slurred or blurry speech? Or is it stuttering? What is wrong with your speech, specifically?

I also read that apparently some can get permanently disordered speech after a psychosis, or that Antipsychotic drugs can induce such as a form of Tardive Dyskinesia - if it is a form of tardive dyskinesia, then there are as a matter of fact a few things to try - none of them are NSI-189.

One of the most benign of the treatments that I can make out is probably Branched Amino-chain acids (BCAA) - I believe BCAA's are available in MULTIPLE energy drinks and supplements.

References:
---------------------- Medications or Substances causing Speech disorders
http://www.rightdiag...ide-effects.htm

Drugs and Stuttering
http://www.mnsu.edu/...stuttering.html
Substance-induced psychosis
https://en.wikipedia...duced_psychosis

Tardive dyskinesia: 21st century may bring new treatments to a forgotten disorder
http://www.ingentaco...000002/art00004

Tardive dyskinesia (syndrome): Current concept and modern approaches to its management
http://onlinelibrary.../pcn.12270/full

What do you mean by, "...and possibly within stroke as well?"

#5457 Fletch

• 117 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 June 2017 - 06:48 AM

What is an affordable and accurate scale to measure NSI with? I have this one: https://www.amazon.c...ital scale gram

I don't believe it's reliable. The results vary too mich.

#5458 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 June 2017 - 08:38 AM

Has NSI ever helped anyone with drug induced speech disorder?

DRUG-induced speech disorder?? I know of no such reports - it should be mentioned, that NSI-189 is most definitively NOT intended to treat such a disease - its application is within depression (specifically in trauma-induced depression - i.e shell-shock, aka PTSD - DARPA created the drug to get their soldiers back in *FIGHTING* condition) and possibly within stroke as well.

Could you describe a bit more about your symptoms? What sort of drug caused it? And what are they, exactly? Is it a difficulty in recalling the specific words? (such as from the anticholinergic bupropion)

Or is it slurred or blurry speech? Or is it stuttering? What is wrong with your speech, specifically?

I also read that apparently some can get permanently disordered speech after a psychosis, or that Antipsychotic drugs can induce such as a form of Tardive Dyskinesia - if it is a form of tardive dyskinesia, then there are as a matter of fact a few things to try - none of them are NSI-189.

One of the most benign of the treatments that I can make out is probably Branched Amino-chain acids (BCAA) - I believe BCAA's are available in MULTIPLE energy drinks and supplements.

References:
---------------------- Medications or Substances causing Speech disorders
http://www.rightdiag...ide-effects.htm

Drugs and Stuttering
http://www.mnsu.edu/...stuttering.html
Substance-induced psychosis
https://en.wikipedia...duced_psychosis

Tardive dyskinesia: 21st century may bring new treatments to a forgotten disorder
http://www.ingentaco...000002/art00004

Tardive dyskinesia (syndrome): Current concept and modern approaches to its management
http://onlinelibrary.../pcn.12270/full

What do you mean by, "...and possibly within stroke as well?"

Well, it's been tested on animals with stroke and has shown efficacy and presumably without any greater side-effects, however, to my understanding, the trials on humans haven't even started yet, or are only just about to start - so, we don't quite know yet, but it might actually be very helpful.

It would be incorrect of me to state that there's any definitive benefit yet, hence my choice of words.

#5459 Mimicry

• 2 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 05:07 PM

What is an affordable and accurate scale to measure NSI with? I have this one: https://www.amazon.c...ital scale gram

I don't believe it's reliable. The results vary too mich.

Try this one: https://www.amazon.d...words=G&G fc-50

Didn´t find it on amazon .com, just on the .de page. I own this scale for about half a year now and it does what it´s supposed to. Anything other than that is either way to expensive, or the results vary too much. I hope i could help you!

• like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5460 Deaden

• 232 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 June 2017 - 12:32 AM

No offense but I've been using https://www.amazon.c...m/dp/B0012TDNAM and it works perfectly fine for half the price. 

• Agree x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi-189

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users