• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * * 23 votes

COLURACETAM - User Feedback

coluracetam racetam piracetam pramiracetam oxiracetam aniracetam memory cognitive cognition nootropic

• Please log in to reply
592 replies to this topic

#151 gwern

• 77 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:04 PM

Update: received my sample.

#152 Crispy Cat

• 76 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:26 PM

Has anyone dosed orally(not sublingual/partially sublingual) @ 10mg and felt effects?

i will try 10mg orally (gel cap) on monday afternoon ..
taking the weekend off as i need to catch up on study which i haven't been able to focus on or remember content from while using coloracetam and have a presentation monday morning that will go alot smoother if i dont mess up my words :)

i have however read that with some other substances people have experienced negative effects sublingually yet have had more luck using oral administration!

hopefully that will be a better method for me!?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#153 gizmobrain

• 548 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:35 PM

Confirming that I received my sample.

Informal review: this is a very active substance. Indeed, there are changes in visual perception of color. I have tried oxi, ani, pi and prami -racetam without any color enhancement that I could perceive consistently above placebo status. However initial test of this mystery substance that came in the mail to me has got me saying "whoa" even just looking around my room. Driving around outside with these fall colors on the trees is an absolute pleasure.

Sublingual taste is not completely off-putting, especially if you are used to putting any kind of raw powder in your mouth. It does tend to clump together though, so I end up chewing up the tiny bits and probably swallowing some in the process.

I feel content and clear-headed. The effects of caffeine seems greatly improved and far more enjoyable.

I will gladly investigate this substance thoroughly after seeing its initial effects.

#154 MikeMMK1990@gmail.com

• 26 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:40 PM

I seriously want to try this stuff out now reading up on just a few of these results!

#155 CIMN

• Validating/Suspended
  • 168 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:50 PM

Update: I have received the sample, I am waiting on my digital scale.

#156 BarrelBoy

• 43 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:25 AM

Received my sample today. I've used this website fairly extensively for cognitive improvement purposes. I'm skeptical about how it crosses over into real-life intelligence, but it might be another valuable testing tool and it seems more fun to do than cambridgebrainsciences.

https://www.lumosity.com

Edited by brokenyoga, 26 October 2012 - 12:27 AM.

#157 Introspecta

• 622 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:34 AM

I wonder if Scienceguy has still been getting the same effects. Any tolerance issues? Are effects still as pronounced as they were in the beginning. Of course even if they were it may be hard to notice due to adjusting to the effects.

#158 sapentia

• 94 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 04:03 PM

Just received my coluracetam today! Thanks again Scienceguy. I am probably going to hold off beginning my personal assessment of the colu. as I will be heading down to South America for two weeks on the 4th and would prefer an uninterrupted assessment period. I may not be able to resist taking a single 10mg dose though!

#159 Colli

• 59 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 11:52 PM

Sorry for the delay in making my report, but I've been very busy lately and haven't had much time to sit still, let alone read forum posts!

My initial experience with Coluracetam has been positive. Whereas my Cambridge Brain Sciences scores haven't really changed, my perception of the world around me has. It's not what I would call colour enhancement - it's more akin to an increase in visual brightness, much like turning up the brightness on a TV set. I've also found it much easier to remember certain details. For example, my other half recently changed his mobile 'phone number. Normally, it would have taken a few days to "sink in", but on Coluracetam I was able to memorise it almost straight away.

I'll report back in a few days with more detailed information. Please stay tuned!

#160 CIMN

• Validating/Suspended
  • 168 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 01:43 PM

will anyone here try Modafinil with their Coluracetam?

Edited by CIMN, 27 October 2012 - 01:44 PM.

#161 vali

• 61 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 09:39 PM

Sample arrived. Will report back in one week with results. I'll be avoiding this thread in the meantime, so as to avoid influencing my results.

#162 unregistered_user

• 721 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 12:50 AM

Sample arrived, thanks ScienceGuy.

I did not measure my first dosage correctly and accidentally took 130mg around 4PM yesterday. Surprisingly, while I felt a slight improvement in my thinking I didn't notice much else. Then, I took another 50mg before bed and slept like a baby. When I awoke I had very little dream recall if any at all.

I took 50mg again today around 11AM and went about the rest of my day. Again, the effects were subtle. I would say I felt generally pretty good in terms of my cognition and mood but other than that I have nothing substantial to report. I am pretty sure I noticed an enhanced verbal fluidity and more "high def vision" like I do when on Piracetam. Also, I did experience what felt like a "come down" effect around 4PM while I was driving home. An overwhelming fatigue descended upon me. If eventually lifted when I got out of the car and started walking around but it definitely felt like a sort of crash to me.

Incidentally, what happens if one or more of us really starts to like the effects of Coluracetam? Do you think we can find any place to source it affordably?

Edited by semi-retarded-individual, 28 October 2012 - 12:54 AM.

#163 protoject

• 952 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 01:42 AM

dude wasnt his recommendation like 10mg OED or something for the first day

#164 Q did it!

• 354 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:42 AM

Yes it was.

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your many PMs file:///C:\Users\Isaac\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.png

Please kindly note that there is no longer any more samples available for REGISTERED USERS of LONGECITY, in that all have now been allocated

There are TWO number samples still available to full MEMBERS of LONGECITY; which will be allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis, so if you are a MEMBER please kinly PM me if interested file:///C:\Users\Isaac\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image002.png

For a variety of reasons, including being somewhat inundated, I decided to increase the total number of 2-gram samples of COLURACETAM that I am giving away for FREE from 25 to 40.

As stated, all of these are allocated bar 2 remaining samples that are reserved for MEMBERS only.

Due to the number of samples that I will be mailing please kindly be a little patient with me as it will take some time to weigh out, package and mail the 40 number samples. I will post an update as to how I progress in this regard.

For the interest of those following this thread, I have suggested to those individuals receiving the samples that they might like to do the following:

1. Cease taking any and all NOOTROPICS (with CAFFEINE being the singular exception) for a period of 7 days, as a washout period, prior to commencing taking COLURACETAM.

2. Accurately measure your doses of COLURACETAM using a suitable set of DIGITAL SCALES, which you can purchase pretty inexpensively (for about 40 bucks) if you do not already own one. N.B. If you are into NOOTROPICS this is an invaluable tool and would be a good investment anyway.

3. Commence taking COLURACETAM at a dosage of 10mg OD on the first day; then 10mg BID on DAY 2; and then 10mg TID on DAY 3. Further to this please feel free to adjust dosage according to however you respond to it or see fit.

4. Carry out tests to evaluate what is COLURACETAM’s effect on your COGNITIVE FUNCTION, such as cambridgebrainsciences.com and/or quantified-mind.com; and post what are your results.

5. Once you have comprehensively evaluated what are COLURACETAM’s effects when administered as MONOTHERAPY, evaluate how other NOOTROPICS stack with it, by combining other NOOTROPICS from your usual stack one at a time so as to ascertain how the individual other NOOTROPIC combines with COLURACETAM; and again post your findings.

The whole reason behind this whole thing is to in part create a small user base that can be used to influence suppliers (if Coluracetam proves effective/profitable enough to be sellable) like Smart Powders, Cerebral Health, and of course a UK based suppliers, of which I have no experience with, to sell the stuff to the public.

My sample arrived two days ago and I have just began testing. I will be posting soon on what I have found thus far. I do strongly like this racetam; initial effects are promising! ;)

Edited by Q did it!, 28 October 2012 - 03:44 AM.

#165 ScienceGuy

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 851 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 11:41 AM

Is there any reference to believe it modulates dopamine?

I think he is just saying to keep your mind open as to it's pharmacology and not assume that it's all to do with choline...

To clarify, my meaning is precisely as per what Golden1 has astutely stated ;)

day 3... had one interesting result on cambridge sciences polygones test scoring 93! my previous non medicated best was 75...

day 4... today i have taken 20mg at lunch and while looking at my hand have noticed some higher visual clarity compared with lower doses, vivid colours like the hi viz on the builders across the road are notably brighter.

day 4 update... unfortunately increasing dose to 20mg was a bad idea for me as while i recieved a hint of the colour enhancement i also received a considerable amount of tiredness and a feeling of mental retardation .. which is mirrored by my cambridge tests providing lower scores across the board and fumbling words... also found it hard to find the right words and have not remembered anything of the video lectures i tried last night except really vivid images of the instructors faces!

Interesting that you report initially experiencing improved coginition and in fact an increased score on combridgesciences when taking the 10mg dosage, but then subsequently apparent impaired cognition when you increased the dosage... couple of questions spring to mind:

Firstly, have you tried reducing the dosage back down to whatever dosage yielded the positive effect on your cognitive function to ascertain whether the issue is one of upper dosage threshold?

Secondly, did you take anything in combination with the COLURACETAM, such as NOOPEPT for instance, when you experienced the change from improved to impaired cognition? :)

Has anyone experiences chest pain associated with dosing? I do not believe it is a result of the colouracetam however I would like to check with the rest of the testers.

Personally, I am very sensitive to anything with the potential for causing CARDIAC ABNORMALITIES, for example I cannot take a milligram of RESVERATROL without it inducing ARRHYTHMIA and TACHYCARDIA, but I have suffered no CARDIAC effects whatsoever, even when taking the much higher dosage of COLURACETAM of say 240mg daily :)

The effects of caffeine seems greatly improved and far more enjoyable...

Very interesting that you have found this too... I was wondering whether anyone else would experience this as well as me ;)

Are you a regular CAFFEINE consumer? i.e. were you essentially suffering from CAFFEINE TOLERANCE prior to taking the COLURACETAM? I am quite curious as to what is COLURACETAM's mechanism of action in this regard, specifically whether it does indeed partially reverse the tolerance to and/or potentiate its effects :)

Received my sample today. I've used this website fairly extensively for cognitive improvement purposes. I'm skeptical about how it crosses over into real-life intelligence, but it might be another valuable testing tool and it seems more fun to do than cambridgebrainsciences.

https://www.lumosity.com

Nice one brokenyoga! ;) :)

I wonder if Scienceguy has still been getting the same effects. Any tolerance issues? Are effects still as pronounced as they were in the beginning. Of course even if they were it may be hard to notice due to adjusting to the effects.

So far, I am indeed still obtaining precisely the same effects, which is (anecdotally) indicative of NO TOLERANCE developing to COLURACETAM's effects. :)

Interestingly, this appears to extend to both its POSITIVE and NEGATIVE effects, wherein if I take too much in a day I find it induces SOMNOLENCE, and the dosage threshold for this occurring remains unchanged. Circa 80mg daily seems to be the upper dosage threshold for me, wherein taking more than total 80mg in a day I find myself drowsy and falling asleep in the middle of the afternoon... it is not an unpleasant effect, in fact it is quite pleasant, however it is most certainly an annoyance and inconvenience if one has work to do! ;)

I should add that I have taken COLURACETAM in the evening without it in any regard impairing SLEEP ONSET or QUALITY, in fact I find that both are significantly improved irrespective of the time of day that I take the COLURACETAM :)

My initial experience with Coluracetam has been positive. Whereas my Cambridge Brain Sciences scores haven't really changed... I've also found it much easier to remember certain details. For example, my other half recently changed his mobile 'phone number. Normally, it would have taken a few days to "sink in", but on Coluracetam I was able to memorise it almost straight away.

Personally, I found that my the majority of the improved COGNITIVE FUNCTION that I have experienced when taking COLURACETAM occurred after a time of repeated dosing, as opposed to immediately after the very first doses; so it will be very interesting to see whether your cambridge sciences scores improve over time, say after a week of taking COLURACETAM every day consistently :)

I did not measure my first dosage correctly and accidentally took 130mg around 4PM yesterday. Surprisingly, while I felt a slight improvement in my thinking I didn't notice much else. Then, I took another 50mg before bed and slept like a baby. When I awoke I had very little dream recall if any at all.

I took 50mg again today around 11AM and went about the rest of my day. Again, the effects were subtle. I would say I felt generally pretty good in terms of my cognition and mood but other than that I have nothing substantial to report. I am pretty sure I noticed an enhanced verbal fluidity and more "high def vision" like I do when on Piracetam. Also, I did experience what felt like a "come down" effect around 4PM while I was driving home. An overwhelming fatigue descended upon me. If eventually lifted when I got out of the car and started walking around but it definitely felt like a sort of crash to me.

Incidentally, what happens if one or more of us really starts to like the effects of Coluracetam? Do you think we can find any place to source it affordably?

Yes it was.

Essentially it appears that semi-retarded-individual has experienced the same thing that I do when I take 'too much' COLURACETAM within a 24-hour period, namely manifestation of SOMNOLENCE... personally, I would NOT describe this as a "come down" effect, but instead a SEDATION effect that occurs when the total daily dosage of COLURACETAM is too high, which for me personally vanishes entirely when the dosage of COLURACETAM is reduced. ;)

I should add this feedback itself has in fact proved somewhat useful in that we now have someone else who reports experiencing the precisely same SOMNOLENCE (adverse) effect that I do when taking a higher dosage of COLURACETAM, which is anecdotally indicative that this is a real phenomenon which could be experienced by anyone and not only unique to me. Therefore, I would strongly recommend that everyone does indeed commence taking the COLURACETAM at my recommended starting dosage of 10mg OD, followed by 10mg BID the next day, and then 10mg TID the day after that; and increase dosage only after that according to how you respond :)

Edited by ScienceGuy, 28 October 2012 - 11:53 AM.

• like x 3

#166 protoject

• 952 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:23 PM

Nice. I can't wait to get my sample hehe. Hmm, I am wondering if the higher dose could be useful for people with sleep disorder like myself. Though I am not sure it would make me "sleepy" rather than just simply a feeling of wanting to lay down or not doing anything, it does look like a nice prospect for future experimentation if there is no other disconcerting side effect.
  • like x 1

#167 TheBlackCat

• 15 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:55 PM

Update: received my sample.

wait what. hahaha, what the hell.(sorry to go off topic guys) I read your essays... and it's just surprising to see you pop up in a random forum I go to.

#168 gwern

• 77 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:23 PM

wait what. hahaha, what the hell.(sorry to go off topic guys) I read your essays... and it's just surprising to see you pop up in a random forum I go to.

Given what I write many of my essays on, this shouldn't be a surprise!
  • like x 1

#169 alecnevsky

• 344 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:44 PM

He cites these discussions quite often. (That's how I learned of the forum actually.)

Gwern, have you thought of doing a write up/log for Phenylpiracetam, Noopept and PEA (+ MAOI) as well as Coluracetam?

#170 Introspecta

• 622 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:51 PM

Recieved my product last week my results So far at 10mg's a day i've noticed anxiolytic effects. I feel a lightness in my legs. I also notice some of the Color enhancing effects but it is not as pronounced as Piracetam. Its actually a little bit different of an enhancing effect. No nootropic effects were noticed at this dose aside from maybe being a little more calm which enhances socializing which is an effect scienceguy noted.

At 10 mg's 2 times a day the effects seem to be the same but add a little more motivation. 10mgs 3 times a day the effects seemed the same but I experienced minor irritability. Its tough to say though there could be other factors in the irritibility due to diet and sleep habits so I can't say its from the Coluracetam. I also notice this stuff makes me very hungry and seems to give me the tendency to crave unhealthy foods.

Its too early to say right now but I can't say if I like this drug or not. I like the enhanced motivation but I don't feel very focused like I do on piracetam. I somewhat feel like i'm "On" something when using this substance which is what I don't want. I also am not a fan of dosing this stuff. 10mgs is such a small amount to put on a scale theres really not much other way to dose than sublingual. At first it doesn't seem to taste too bad but after it sits for 5 minutes the taste is pretty bad and to me seems difficult to get rid of. I think I am going to experiment with dosing orally with around 20-50 mgs in a capsule and see what happens.

#171 golden1

• 681 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 09:48 AM

Been taking 10mg 3-4 times a day for about 5 days total now, with the last two days where I used 80mg and 40mg along with the regular 10mg doses. I fell asleep/got tired a few times @~10mg, but it's stopped having that effect and the 40/80mg doses didn't make me tired (nothing else taken except current benzo dose and 1 tea with 90mg of caffeine which made me it feel more like 400mg or so.. wasn't that pleasant but it didn't stop me from doing things and pretty much just gave me random caffeine jitters as if I took a lot. It did seem to help my endurance while biking even with the negatives and such. Piracetam also increased the effect of caffeine a lot for me when I first started using it, it still does but at the start it did to an extreme point)

The visual enhancement and extra clarity+swiftness of mind reminds me a lot of lions mane, both which for me just keep growing with each dose. it happens slower on lions mane though. My vision, mostly outdoors, now pretty much always appears in high definition HDR with a bit of...an indescribable magic/fantasy/artistic look to things mostly outside(I suppose almost exactly the same as a low low dose of a psychedelic, no distortions just a very similar if not better extreme enhancement of vision that also makes things, mostly nature, have that indescribable awesome looking feel). I get this effect even when it's been a while(24hrs+) since I've dosed and it seems to build with every dose. The fantasy/awesome look to everything is a lot like aniracetam(of which the effect also builds for me but coluracetam's has already surpassed the visual enhancement I get from aniracetam, and I don't believe aniracetam's visual enhancement lasted after most of the other effects left). The visual effect also started out very similar to piracetam's visual enhancement of very bold colors and detail enhancement(this effect grew very very slow for me but eventually got very obvious, not sure how long it lasted after I stopped taking it, since that was awhile ago). I went to two concerts and the music and lights, while awesome anyway, were incredible... it was like a low-medium dose of mdma or other serotonin+dopamine releasers except without the euphoria and mostly in those respects. It also really made me feel the beat to even the most complex dubsteppy/glitch acts and made dancing to it feel very easy and natural. I noticed I was a lot more sociable too at the second concert which was Major Lazer(they basically gets the crowd going completely insane.. quite the experience) and I was fine with being in the front middle with the craziest of them all.

It feels like it's able to much better work while on benzos then the other racetams which have lost a decent amount of their max strength since being on benzos. I also like that the effects, at least my visually obvious ones last long after the last dose, it's very cool. Oh I also am getting a more vivid and flowing imagination and an increased sense of desire and reward for things that benzos had made me numb to(such as walking through nature, so many things really, I guess you could say it brings back my joy to do the things I used to do before benzos(oddly once again both of these effects are similar to a low low dose of a psychedelic).

I have yet to test mental skill on coluracetam and compare with my previous scores, but I will try to asap.

Edited by golden1, 29 October 2012 - 10:03 AM.

#172 Raza

• 454 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:37 PM

Today's my first day on Coluracetam. I've only been 5 days clean of nootropics and other potentially confounding influences, but with my drug schedule this'll have to do for now.

I generally respond noticably to racetams. I played a couple of CBS games as well as Dual-n-Back on only ~30mg of caffeine this morning, then took 10mg Coluracetam sublingual with another 30mg of caffeine and re-played each of them this afternoon. I'm feeling sharp, motivated yet calm, but I'm not sure inhowfar that subtle shift in mood can be attributed to the coluracetam. It's nice, anyway. Colors might be slightly more saturated, but it's not something I would've noticed if I weren't looking for it.

Dual-N-Back and Digit Span (both memory) remain unaffected.

In Paired Associates (memory), my score went consistently one point up (4/3/4 vs 5/5/5 - my short term memory is pretty poor)

In Rotations ('concentration' more like visual processing imo), my scores were markedly improved: 132/87/98/112 (avg 107.25) in the morning vs 120/157/109/213/184 (avg 156.6) in the afternoon.

In Feature Match (concentration/visual differentiation) my scores were improved: 144/123/144 (avg 137) vs 158/172/169 (avg 166.33)

In Polygons (concentration/visual differentiation) my scores remained much the same: 109/114/120/116 (avg 114.75) vs 112/106/120/120 (avg 114.5). It bears noting that my baseline scores in this one were already very high.

In Double Trouble ('reasoning' - selective attention) my scores are improved: 48/45/39 (avg 44) vs 50/61/63/58 (avg 58)

There's little I can do to rule out practise effects; I tried to keep playing the games during the baseline round until my last three-to-four scores didn't show a clear rising line, but except for DnB I didn't play any of them before today.

Overall, the effects look impressive. More tomorrow.
  • like x 3

#173 Crispy Cat

• 76 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 08:09 PM

Interesting that you report initially experiencing improved coginition and in fact an increased score on combridgesciences when taking the 10mg dosage, but then subsequently apparent impaired cognition when you increased the dosage... couple of questions spring to mind:

Firstly, have you tried reducing the dosage back down to whatever dosage yielded the positive effect on your cognitive function to ascertain whether the issue is one of upper dosage threshold?

Secondly, did you take anything in combination with the COLURACETAM, such as NOOPEPT for instance, when you experienced the change from improved to impaired cognition? :)

1) I lowered to 15mg the next day and still felt continued problems, so have not taken any more over the last 3 days.. think i will wait out the week before cautiously retrying maybe from 5mg sub or 10mg oral

2) while on coloracetam i have only been using the prescribed vit d3 and testosterone (due to low d3 levels and a previously removed testicular cancer),
i have taken dl-phenylalanine over the last few days since as it seems to always put me back into my happy zone

I'm wondering if its an either or type scenario between noopept and coluracetam as ive read your (Scienceguy's) noopept report and you responded badly to noopept where as i experienced amazing results with noopept every time but haven't taken to coloracetam so well :sad:
obviously thats a completely unscientific observation but id be interested to know if the people who responded amazingly to coluracetam had good effects from noopept?

Edited by Crispy Cat, 29 October 2012 - 08:21 PM.

• like x 1

#174 golden1

• 681 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 08:48 PM

Noopept in general wasn't very useful most of the time for me, however I did dose it a lot so I suppose I did get something out of it. I like piracetam or aniracetam much better than noopept though. I can't place what noopept is doing but I feel its presence and some visual/audio enhancement plus a weird vibe I didnt like.

I'd say coluracetam is pretty sweet for me and I'd take it over noopept anyday. I like how coluracetam feels way more natural than noopept as well for me.

Edited by golden1, 29 October 2012 - 08:49 PM.

• like x 2

#175 Raza

• 454 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 09:35 PM

I appear to respond well to both coluracetam and noopept nootropically; the latter just reduced my sexdrive too much.
  • like x 1

#176 ephraim

• 6 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:14 AM

i am going to try some at night to see what it does

#177 Raza

• 454 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 07:59 PM

Day 2

Spent part of this morning testing the CBS scores I improved last night, for a chance to rule out practice effect. I cannot; my scores in Feature Match and Rotations stayed at yesterday afternoon's level or improved further. This leaves several explanations that I can see:

a) the improved scores were practice effect, and would've improved like that without coluracetam.
b) the improved scores were influenced by coluracetam, and yesterday's dose was still affecting me this morning
c) improvements in complex, repetitive tasks made aided by coluracetam are sustained after the last dose (this is consistent with animal trials of other racetams)
d) some combination of the above

I did some more tests this morning, presumably not under influence, to further establish a baseline before trying further under influence. Should've done this solidly before I started. Took 10mg this afternoon to experience its influence on meditation, and did 20 sessions of DnB during which my scores were noticeably improved (solid +20% accuracy on average) over my previous four-to-five sessions. This shift may or may not have been due, but I'm certainly not finding any reason to dislike this stuff. =)

Edited by Raza, 30 October 2012 - 07:59 PM.

• like x 1

#178 ADD-PI-Infection

• 12 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 11:24 PM

I've been taking Coluracetam for 7 days. Day One, Two and Three at dose 10mg three times daily. Day one felt the initial euphoria of receiving my sample :) No changes were being noticed by Day Four so I upped my daily doses to 15mg four times a day. I have experienced absolutely no negatives to taking Coluracetam. Took a few Cambridge Brain Science tests before Coluracetam, my weakest test was Spatial Span Short Term Memory. I could always remember 5 squares but was unable to remember 6 squares, one week later no change. Anxiety, Sociability, Vision all remain the same. Been enjoying Techno my brain food but not noticed any hearing changes. I'm in my late 40's maybe it takes longer to do its magic on oldies. I'm still optimistic something good will happen given time.

#179 Introspecta

• 622 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:47 AM

Have you been taking it sublingually?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#180 ADD-PI-Infection

• 12 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:18 PM

Every dose sublingually taken, last night for the first time I added a drop of DMSO in the hope of increasing its absorption. I really don't know if it may help or not? No changes seen this morning but probably will continue using only with the last daily dose, stuff makes the breath smell.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: coluracetam, racetam, piracetam, pramiracetam, oxiracetam, aniracetam, memory, cognitive, cognition, nootropic

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users