• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * * 23 votes

COLURACETAM - User Feedback

coluracetam racetam piracetam pramiracetam oxiracetam aniracetam memory cognitive cognition nootropic

• Please log in to reply
592 replies to this topic

#331 TheApprentice

• 16 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 10:12 PM

So NSN just Announced that Coluracetam is coming soon in October. On top of that ,they also been working on PRL 8-53 and IRDA-21. I guess their one of the few nootropic suppliers that listen to what people want.

Edited by TheApprentice, 04 September 2013 - 10:16 PM.

• like x 1

#332 Bismarck

• 41 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 10:29 PM

So NSN just Announced that Coluracetam is coming soon in October. On top of that ,they also been working on PRL 8-53 and IRDA-21. I guess their one of the few nootropic suppliers that listen to what people want.

Sorry to hijack this thread.

I have ordered alot of products including idra 21 and coluracetam. Iam building an ecommerce but 2 weeks ago my partner in the US passed away. To continue with the project I need someone in the US to work/partner with me.

If anyone reading this is interested into getting in the nootropics retails buisiness please pm me.

Thanks alot!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#333 greekpsychonaut

• 75 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 11:26 PM

PRL 8-53 & IRDA-21? I will have to look into these. I am befuddled, haha.

#334 Dashwolf

• 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:12 PM

Coluracetam is now in stock at NSN!

Now I just have to figure out which quantity to purchase.
  • like x 1

#335 telight

• 173 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:22 PM

I quickly purchased 500mg from NSN. Remember the coupon code REDDIT will save you 10%.

Edited by telight, 01 October 2013 - 11:23 PM.

#336 ThePhoeron

• 83 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:33 PM

Yeah, ordered mine too, 250mg. At long last...

#337 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:27 AM

New Star Nootropic's Coluracetam sales are as of today and version October 1.1 2013 added to the Racetam Prices list [Mirror 1 | Mirror 2].

#338 Amorphous

• 220 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:29 AM

Just did mine for 500 mg. Look like this is only a small batch so nothing available bigger than 500 mg.

#339 MercuryAX

• 135 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:34 AM

Just ordered 250mg, hopefully this won't be a waste of $20! Can't wait to hear all of the reports though.

#340 MangekyōPeter

• 171 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:59 PM

Just ordered 250mg too :)

#341 therein

• 226 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:16 PM

Ordered 500mg. It should be here in a couple of days. 500mg sounds like a very small amount, though.

Even if we do 10mg sublingual QID, it will last us 12.5 days.

Edited by therein, 02 October 2013 - 09:23 PM.

#342 MercuryAX

• 135 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 06:29 AM

Got my coluracetam today, took 5mg sublingually around noon. I can't say for sure, but it does seem to help socialization and I have felt focused and awake all day. Normally I have trouble with random daytime fatigue. Slight anxiolytic effect as well. I'll report later to evaluate consistency of the drug.

#343 MercuryAX

• 135 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 06:29 AM

[got double posted for some reason, please remove, mods]

Edited by MercuryAX, 05 October 2013 - 06:30 AM.

#344 zoom

• 2 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:12 PM

Could someone with a scale tell me how accurate the blue 10-15 scoop is with this vial of New Star Nootropic's Coluracetam?

This will be my second day QID, stacking with Oxiracetam, and I have to say so far I'm very impressed. It really seems to be helpful making me feel clear-headed and mentally energized, and this is great because of health problems (Desert Storm type stuff) I'm often challanged with brain fog. I'm glad I purchased 500mg.
  • like x 1

#345 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:27 PM

Seriously, GET A MILLIGRAM SCALE. There is no accuracy in eyeballing doses or even in using microscoops. mg scales can be had for $20 on eBay and they beat eyeballing by a mile.

Or get the ML-CF3 mg scale - it's a cut above the rest and ships fast from the USA with tracking yet still affordable for only $29.99 + shipping.

Edited by Isochroma-Reborn, 05 October 2013 - 07:31 PM.

#346 zoom

• 2 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:29 PM

Seriously, GET A MILLIGRAM SCALE. There is no accuracy in eyeballing doses or even in using microscoops. mg scales can be had for $20 on eBay and they beat eyeballing by a mile.

Or get the ML-CF3 mg scale - it's a cut above the rest and ships fast from the USA with tracking yet still affordable for only $29.99 + shipping.

I know it's a ridiculous question for such a small amount of powder, and on your advice I just ordered the ML-CF3. I think I'll hold up on the coluracetam until I can accurately measure it. It will be interesting to know if I've gone above the 10mg dosage, so far though I've had nothing but good results.

Edited by zoom, 05 October 2013 - 08:43 PM.

#347 therein

• 226 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:16 PM

Just received my 500mg of Coluracetam. It looks like its density is pretty low. I measured 7mg and it looks like 7mg would be way heavier than that. That's why you should never eyeball.

It is dissolving under my tongue right now. I'll keep you guys posted. So far the only thing I notice is how awful it tastes. It doesn't smell like Noopept at all but it tastes the same.

T+30 EDIT: Feeling a very unique mental effect. My mind is very clear and colors are enhanced. I never got color enhancement from Piracetam or any other racetam but I have always responded well and got great benefits.

Strangely enough music is not enhanced, one might even say that it is a little dulled. It almost feels like I am listening to the song in 128kbps instead of FLAC. Definitely helped with my hangover, though. As a college student, I haven't felt this good on a Saturday morning in a while.

My memory recall seems a little better too. I don't have concrete data but when I am trying to remember things, I am recalling them in a more visual fashion.

Edited by therein, 05 October 2013 - 09:58 PM.

#348 therein

• 226 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:45 AM

Follow-up: I felt very out of breath today. Not because I had to do a lot of physical work. I was just always out of breath. I had to remind myself to take deep breaths all the time.

I will take a smaller dose tomorrow. Coluracetam so far was disappointing for me in the sense that it was nothing special. It only felt like a stronger piracetam. I am not sure if I liked it.

Edited by therein, 06 October 2013 - 04:02 AM.

#349 ▲420MD

• 81 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:12 AM

Anyone notice any effect on vision? I'd really like some 'racetam eyedrops instead of dropping a few thousand for lasik. These contact lenses are annoying.

I'm just interested in it's renewing effects on eyes, and people/animals exposed to nerve agents/pesticides. Sounds like an interesting substance. I'll definitely be getting my hands on some.

No one has tried eye drops yet? Just go to your local drug store, get some eye drops like saline solution and just drop it in there? Please do it for me, my vision is awful.
  • dislike x 2

#350 2crack

• 11 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:25 PM

16,000 is big investment and great you did and shared iti
  • like x 2

#351 Stormy

• 27 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:11 AM

My Coluracetam from NSN arrived a few days ago. So far, this has been quite enjoyable!

The first few times I took it (I took one slightly heaping microscoop sublingually - oy, I really need to get a mg scale with all this noot voodoo I like to get up to), it made me extremely drowsy, and I ended up taking a nap. It wasn't a foggy, out-of-it sort of drowsy though, just a deeply relaxed and pleasantly sleepy sort of drowsy. The next few times I took it, I made sure I had a decent amount of caffeine in my system to counteract any sleepiness but not enough to make me full-on hyper or rev me up.

The biggest thing I noticed about the coluracetam was a definite mood lift. This wasn't a manic or blissed out feeling at all, and it didn't feel like I was "on" something or in any sort of altered state of mind - it was just an extremely pleasant sense of being at peace with the world. I also noticed my vision became sharper and crisper. FWIW, I'm extremely nearsighted and wear corrective lenses. The coluracetam didn't seem to *improve* my vision per-se (I did a "read the time on the oven clock from across the room" test on myself before\after dosing, and had to stand the same distance from the oven in order to read the clock both before and after dosing), but there was a definite enhancement of some sort, sort of like someone ran everything through a subtle but noticeable Photoshop filter. No negative effects whatsoever other than a very slight racetam headache. I didn't seem to experience any noticeable cognitive benefits from this one, but I'm going to keep taking it and see if I experience any cumulative effects. Nearly all of pramiracetam's effects on me were cumulative rather than immediate, so I'm going to see what coluracetam does after a few weeks of regular use, as it might be a similar story.

Also, I LOVE this stuff stacked with Oxi. It seems to amplify both the mood lifting and visual effects off the Colu, plus dumping some Oxi under my tongue immediately after taking the Colu helps chase out the nasty-ass Colu flavor. (Oddly enough, Oxi also used to make me extremely sleepy, though it no longer does and hasn't in quite a while. Just random but odd observation.)
  • like x 1

#352 Lody

• 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:34 AM

I believe I'll have my colu in the mail tomorrow, though before I begin taking mine, I was hoping somebody could provide some insight on whether or not it will affect a drug test, since I may be needing to take one soon. Thank you very much in advance.

#353 Q did it!

• 354 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:01 AM

I took a drug test while on it andpassed with flying colours. Hope this helps ;)

#354 Lody

• 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:21 PM

Thank you! Can't wait to stop by the post office and try it out!

#355 Lody

• 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:41 PM

Just dosed for the first time. First experiment with any type of nootropic. The taste was kind of bad but I feel like since I just ate an onion before taking it, it didn't taste nearly as bad as it could have. I will post how I respond.

#356 Lody

• 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:05 PM

I'm about an hour and 20 minutes into my first nootropic dose ever, being 10mg coluracetam. Some things I noticed were very subtle, but I feel alert, awake, brights colors gave me an effect squirrels give dogs, and I feel very calm. Now I am about to study for class though, I will report back whether I notice enhanced retention or not.

#357 ▲420MD

• 81 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:33 PM

Please someone make eyedrops with this stuff, it has potential for treating eye issues. I love the fact that it's working as a good antidepressant as they are studying it for but they've also been saying it can improve some retinal conditions, which I have. At this very moment the back of my eyes are aching, it's really harsh to go through everyday.

Plus, think about it - if people start using a 'racetam and it improves eyesight that will bring so much positive attention from people like me and doctors.

Anyone know when NSN will have it back in stock?
  • dislike x 2

#358 Lody

• 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:58 AM

They are currently working on a larger batch in which higher quantities such as grams will be available for order as well.

Source: Email I received from NSN rep about a week ago.

#359 3AlarmLampscooter

• 352 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:27 AM

Just tried 5mg sublingually, here are my thoughts on it thus far...

-Whoa, thus stuff tastes foul. Like really foul. One of the worse tasting racetams, I think I'll be doing it in capsules from now on. I wish they all tasted like Oxiracetam, I literally use a few hundred mg of Oxiracetam as a drink sweetener sometimes... :laugh:
-Even at 5mg, I noticed significant color enhancement and slight synesthesia within a half hour. I've seen the same thing with piracetam, but at doses 2,000 times higher. Similar to a sub-psychedelic dose of psilocin. I had synesthesia as a child, so I'm probably still more predisposed to it than most.
-Seems to have anxiolytic properties. Not super strong at 5mg, but roughly comparable to .5mg klonopin, obviously minus the derp.
-Makes visualizing stuff easy. Like really easy. I'm looking at 3D vector valued functions, and their graphs just pop right into my head.
-Doesn't really stimulate. I'll be interested in trying to stack it with phenylpiracetam, for example... or classic stims. I like stims.

I'm going to try high doses soon, but this is looking like a real winner thus far.
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#360 ThePhoeron

• 83 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:32 PM

Just got home from work, my NSN shipment was waiting for me in my mailbox. I also ordered some phenylpiracetam---at long last---but will try that later.

I've been washing out of all noots for over a month, to prepare for the coluracetam trial. No choline, vitamin-b, omega-3 supplementation or anything.

I took 10mg coluracetam sublingually, and yeah, severely foul taste as reported by others. I found the colour and texture of the powder to be a little off-putting as well, when I first opened the vial.

Within the first two minutes, there was a certain, small amount of lightheadedness. That seemed a little quick for onset. Ten minutes in, there was still a sense of something surging upwards, particularly in the back of my skull. Mild, but definite. Twenty minutes in, some tingling under my tongue, in my toes, some pressure in the back of my skull (but not painful in any way), and continued lightheadedness.

My mood feels positive and relaxed. No anxiety beforehand, or after.

Will report back after a couple hours.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: coluracetam, racetam, piracetam, pramiracetam, oxiracetam, aniracetam, memory, cognitive, cognition, nootropic

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users